<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Wynn Macao eyes $1.63b in HK IPO

          Updated: 2009-09-22 08:11

          (HK Edition)

            Print Mail Large Medium  Small

          Wynn Macao eyes $1.63b in HK IPO

          HONG KONG: Las Vegas-based Wynn Resorts Ltd, the first foreign casino operator to be listed in Hong Kong, plans to raise as much as HK$12.6 billion ($1.63 billion) in a Hong Kong initial public offering of its Macao casino assets, two people familiar with the matter said.

          Wynn Macao Ltd plans to sell 1.25 billion shares for between HK$8.52 and HK$10.08 apiece, the two sources said, asking not to be identified before a company announcement. The sale represents about 25 percent of the Macao business, they said.

          The US casino operator is selling part of its Macao assets, which contributed 57 percent to second-quarter revenue, as it grapples with declining income at home. Wynn is tapping optimism that Beijing will later this year make it easier for mainland residents to travel to Macao, the world's biggest gambling hub, after a rally that has seen Hong Kong shares of Macao casino operators Galaxy Entertainment Group Ltd, SJM Holdings Ltd and Melco International Development Ltd more than double this year.

          "Macao as a sector is very interesting, very attractive, particularly with all the Chinese tourists," said Desmond Tjiang, chief investment officer for Asia excluding Japan at Fortis Investments, which oversaw $4 billion as of April. "There are still a lot of unknowns regarding the supply of gaming tables" and the government's visa policy, he said.

          JPMorgan Chase & Co, Morgan Stanley and UBS AG, hired as global coordinators of the sale, began offering the stock to investors yesterday. The price is expected to be fixed on October 1, with trading under the listing identifier "1128" to debut on October 9, according to a preliminary prospectus. The target size of the sale was earlier reported at about $1 billion.

          Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Deutsche Bank AG are also joint bookrunners of the share sale.

          Global investors are likely to be drawn to the IPO, as it's the first foreign casino operator to be listed in Hong Kong, said Steven Leung, an institutional trader at UOB-Kay Hian Ltd.

          Six cornerstone investors have pledged to buy up to $250 million of the shares, the draft prospectus said. These include Malaysian billionaire Quek Leng Chan, who controls Hong Leong Co, agreeing to buy $80 million.

          Walter Kwok, who last year was ousted as chairman of Hong Kong developer Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd, agreed to buy $20 million, while Thomas Lau, brother of Hong Kong billionaire Joseph Lau, will buy $50 million, the document said. CMY Capital Markets Sdn Bhd, a Malaysian company controlled by Chua Ma Yu, will buy $70 million, it said.

          Earnings at Wynn Resorts, founded by Stephen Wynn, have fallen for the past two years as a global economic slowdown hurt travel and spending at the company's Las Vegas casinos and hotels. In contrast, net income at Wynn's Macao operations rose 48 percent to HK$2.04 billion last year, the draft prospectus said.

          Bloomberg News

          (HK Edition 09/22/2009 page3)

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产高清自产拍av在线| 亚洲中文字幕综合网在线| 亚洲熟妇少妇任你躁在线观看无码| 九九热在线免费播放视频| 亚洲美免无码中文字幕在线| 九九在线中文字幕无码| 九色综合久99久久精品| 天堂v亚洲国产v第一次| 亚洲欧美人成人综合在线播放 | 少妇高潮喷水惨叫久久久久电影 | 色综合视频一区二区三区| 久久亚洲人成网站| 操操操综合网| 国产一区二区三区观看视频| 久久久久无码精品国产h动漫| 91青青草视频在线观看| 国产精品亚洲а∨无码播放| 欧美大胆老熟妇乱子伦视频| 极品少妇无套内射视频| 国产一区男女男无遮挡| 国产亚洲一二三区精品| 免费看国产成人无码a片| 国产高清国产精品国产专区| 亚洲中文字幕伊人久久无码 | 亚洲高清 一区二区三区| 亚洲一区二区三区最新| 欧美激情一区二区三区成人| 成人午夜视频在线| 精品无码国产一区二区三区av| 亚洲熟妇AV午夜无码不卡| 日韩精品无码免费专区网站| 最新国产精品好看的精品| 欧美日韩国产草草影院| 国产成人亚洲精品狼色在线| 深夜福利啪啪片| 成人国产亚洲精品一区二| 亚洲中文字幕第二十三页| 色综合欧美亚洲国产| 欧美区一区二区三区| 91福利国产成人精品导航| 国产亚洲精品第一综合另类灬|