<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          Bain Capital in exclusive talks to buy 20% of GOME

          Updated: 2009-06-04 07:18

          (HK Edition)

            Print Mail Large Medium  Small

          HONG KONG: US private equity giant Bain Capital entered into exclusive talks this week to buy a major stake in home appliance retailer GOME, the largest of its kind on the mainland, after months of competition with other potential investors, including KKR and Warburg Pincus, sources told Reuters yesterday.

          Two sources with direct knowledge of the matter said the Bain negotiation team, led by Hong Kong-based Managing Director Jonathan Zhu, began exclusive talks with GOME's management team led by Chairman Chen Xiao on Monday.

          Bain aimed to buy a 20 percent stake in GOME worth about HK$3 billion ($387 million) based on GOME's last closing price of HK$1.12 per share, said the sources.

          No legally binding agreement had so far been signed and the talks could collapse if the two parties were unable to agree on some specific terms, which could see GOME turn to other bidders for investment, said the sources.

          In April, Reuters reported that Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co, Warburg Pincus and Bain were emerging as contenders for a large stake in GOME through a private placement of shares.

          "Only Bain is in talks with GOME this week, while KKR and Warburg Pincus are in stand-by mode," said one of the sources.

          "Deal or no deal? I think you will get the answer in one or two weeks," he added.

          The sources declined to be identified because of the sensitive nature of the negotiations. Both Bain and GOME declined to comment.

          Last week, GOME said in a stock filing that it was in negotiations with potential investors, but that no agreement had been reached. GOME did not name any of the parties in its statement.

          GOME founder and ex-chairman Huang Guangyu is being investigated by mainland authorities for alleged financial misconduct, as GOME seeks new investors to improve its capital base.

          GOME's shares have been suspended since Nov 24, 2008, following news of the investigation.

          Huang, once the richest mainland businessman, and his wife Du Juan, together still hold about 35 percent of GOME's shares.

          "Bain is very interested in how many GOME board seats it can secure, as it is necessary for Bain to have a degree of influence on GOME's management," said the source.

          They added that Bain was likely to win two board seats and was also expected to bring in external industry experts to help GOME expand its business.

          Private equity investment has a brief history on the mainland and the government is concerned about deals involving major or influential domestic companies. Buyout deals are rare, although foreign investors often seek non-financial solutions to ensure they have a level of influence in the boardroom.

          Warburg Pincus already holds a minority stake in GOME as well as some convertible bonds, and the private equity firm may want to sell off these holdings if Bain secures a 20 percent stake in the Chinese retailer, said a source.

          Reuters

          (HK Edition 06/04/2009 page4)

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 黄色一级片免费观看| 四川bbb搡bbb爽爽视频| 久久综合九色综合久桃花| 强奷漂亮少妇高潮麻豆| 啊灬啊灬啊灬快灬深视频| 亚洲精品国产一区二区三| 亚洲第一无码AV无码专区| 亚洲の无码国产の无码步美| 国产精品黑色丝袜在线观看| 在线国产毛片| 人妻少妇偷人无码视频| 综合色一色综合久久网| 亚洲综合一区国产精品| 久久久久亚洲精品无码蜜桃| 国产综合精品一区二区在线| 人妻无码中文字幕| 国产呦交精品免费视频| 无卡无码无免费毛片| 国产91精品调教在线播放 | 亚洲第一无码AV无码专区| 久久一区二区三区黄色片| 熟女人妻视频| 国产午夜精品福利免费不| 亚洲精品无码AV人在线观看国产| 精品久久综合一区二区| 婷婷色爱区综合五月激情韩国| 日韩人妻无码精品系列| 久久久久久综合网天天| 亚洲三级视频在线观看| 99久久精品费精品国产一区二 | 亚洲人妻中文字幕一区| 高清激情文学亚洲一区| 色综合一本到久久亚洲91| 国产精品成| 91精品久久一区二区三区| 亚洲午夜香蕉久久精品| 久久亚洲精品人成综合网| 亚洲国产美女精品久久久| 久久久久四虎精品免费入口| 亚洲综合在线日韩av| 亚洲色偷偷色噜噜狠狠99 |