<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
             

          Anna Netrebko announces her pregnancy

          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2008-02-05 09:05

          Russian soprano Anna Netrebko arrives at the Metropolitan Opera 2007-08 season opening gala Sept. 24, 2007, file photo in New York. [Agencies]

          Anna Netrebko says it is a high note of another kind: She is pregnant and she's getting married. The 36-year-old star soprano and her fiance, Uruguayan baritone Erwin Schrott, are expecting a child this autumn, Netrebko's management company said Monday.

          "We are both very, very happy that soon there will be three of us," Netrebko said in a statement.

          It will be her first child. She and Schrott, 35, became engaged late last year in New York.

          The Russian-born diva, who holds Austrian citizenship, has been making a film version of Puccini's "La Boheme" in Vienna for German television.

          She and Schrott have shared the stage several times over the past few years, singing Mozart's "Don Giovanni" and other works, and they performed together in December in Puerto Rico.

          Her manager, Jeffrey Vanderveen, said Netrebko "will keep her engagements as long as her doctors permit it."

          She is scheduled to perform in Massenet's "Manon," which opens April 4 at the Vienna State Opera.

          Austrian media said Netrebko was still scheduled to join Rolando Villazon and Placido Domingo in a concert with the Vienna Philharmonic on the grounds of Vienna's Schoenbrunn Palace on June 27, two days before the capital hosts the final of the Euro 2008 soccer tournament.

          She was to appear with Villazon in Charles Gounod's "Romeo and Juliet" at the Salzburg Festival in August, but pulled out because of the pregnancy, festival president Helga Rabl-Stadler said Monday.

          "We are surprised, but we understand. The most beautiful reason for a cancellation is a child," Rabl-Stadler was quoted as telling the Austria Press Agency.

          "We'll send her the most beautiful bouquet in the world" when the baby is born, Rabl-Stadler said.

          Netrebko has withdrawn from the Metropolitan Opera's revival of Donizetti's "Lucia di Lammermoor" that begins Oct. 3, but performances in January 2009 are still on, Vanderveen said Monday in an e-mail to The Associated Press.

          Her engagement at the Met for "Manon," scheduled Dec. 15 through Jan. 10, 2009, is under discussion, Vanderveen said.

          "Bottom line is: She will sing as long as her doctors say it is fine," he said. "When she comes back is a life decision (and a vocal decision) that she is considering now."



          Top Entertaiment News  
          Today's Top News  
          Most Commented/Read Stories in 48 Hours
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品无码国产日韩制服丝袜| 国产成人精品无码播放| 亚洲毛片多多影院| 国产精品入口麻豆| 久久午夜色播影院| 久久婷婷五月综合色一区二区| 小伙无套内射老熟女精品| 国产精品免费电影| 国内揄拍国内精品少妇国语| 亚洲综合小说另类图片五月天| 国产亚洲精品AA片在线爽| 国产熟睡乱子伦视频在线播放| 97亚洲色欲色欲综合网| 一区二区三区四区黄色片| 国产免费无遮挡吸奶头视频| 亚洲产在线精品亚洲第一站一| 国产性三级高清在线观看| 高清偷自拍亚洲精品三区| 成年在线观看免费人视频 | 国产精品成人高潮av| 久久久一本精品99久久精品66直播 | 成人免费AA片在线观看| 天天躁日日躁狠狠躁超碰97 | 色欲国产精品一区成人精品| 99偷拍视频精品一区二区| 色噜噜一区二区三区| 国产精品亚洲综合一区二区| 东京热大乱系列无码| 熟妇人妻av中文字幕老熟妇| 国产白嫩护士在线播放| 国产一区,二区,三区免费视频 | 日本新japanese乱熟| 国产成人免费永久在线平台| 久久人人妻人人爽人人爽| 无码av永久免费专区麻豆| 俺来也俺去啦最新在线| 久久精品亚洲日本波多野结衣| 性虎精品无码AV导航| 国产在线自拍一区二区三区| 欧美牲交a欧美牲交aⅴ一| 国产初高中生粉嫩无套第一次|