<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区

          'Girls Gone Wild' boss indicted in Reno

          (AP)
          2007-04-12 08:30
          Large Medium Small
          RENO, Nev. - "Girls Gone Wild" creator Joseph Francis was indicted Wednesday on charges that his companies, which sell videos of topless young women, claimed more than $20 million in false business expenses.

          The federal indictment came one day after Francis was jailed on criminal contempt charges in Florida.

          The Nevada indictment alleges that Mantra Films Inc. and its marketing arm, Sands Media Inc., claimed false deductions on the companies' 2002 and 2003 corporate income tax returns, the Department of Justice said in a statement.

          The indictment also charges that Francis, 34, of Incline Village, used offshore bank accounts and entities purportedly owned by others to conceal income he earned in those years.

          "The government has chosen to make a criminal case out of what we believe to be at most a civil tax dispute," said Jan Handzlik, a Los Angeles attorney representing Francis in the Florida matter.

          For 2002 and 2003, the government alleges Mantra overstated deductions by including more than $1 million for construction of a residence in Punta Mita, Mexico, as "false footage" and professional service expenses, and falsely claimed more than $1.9 million as insurance expenses.

          Sands Media, which is incorporated in Nevada, claimed a combined $4.2 million in consulting expenses that were spent on construction of the home in Punta Mita, the government alleges, and $3 million in false insurance claims. The indictment also alleges Sands Media claimed another $10.4 million in false consulting services expenses for 2002.

          Francis reported taxable income for 2002 of $13.9 million and paid $3.5 million in taxes "when in truth and fact, he then and there knew well and believed that he had omitted additional income," the indictment said. For the following year, he paid $351,727 in taxes on reported taxable income of almost $1.16 million.

          Francis makes an estimated $29 million a year from videos of young women exposing their breasts and being shown in other sexually provocative situations.

          Justice Department officials said Francis is scheduled to appear May 22 before U.S. Magistrate Robert A. McQuaid. If convicted, he could face up to 10 years in prison and $500,000 in fines.

          The indictment is not related to Francis' legal troubles in Florida, where he was jailed Tuesday on a federal warrant for criminal contempt of court, said Charles Miller, a Justice Department spokesman in Washington, D.C.

          Francis drew the contempt citation during negotiations in a Florida civil lawsuit brought by seven women who were underage when they were filmed by his company on Panama City Beach during spring break in 2003.

          Lawyers for the women told U.S. District Judge Richard Smoak that Francis became enraged and verbally abusive during settlement talks, and the judge ordered Francis to settle the case or go to jail.

          Negotiations continued with a mediator, but talks broke down last week and Smoak issued a contempt of court warrant.

          Francis initially refused to surrender and called Smoak "a judge gone wild."

          分享按鈕
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品天堂在线观看| 在线不卡免费视频| 日韩视频免费| 日本高清视频网站www| 在线观看AV永久免费| 免费人成视频在线视频电影| 亚洲中文久久久精品无码| 一区二区不卡国产精品| 久久精品国产亚洲精品| 粉嫩小泬无遮挡久久久久久| 亚洲AV永久无码精品一区二区国产| 国产精品剧情亚洲二区| AV老司机AV天堂| 亚洲欧美日韩综合久久| 亚洲一区二区三区久久蜜桃| 老外女人毛黑p大| 亚洲人成亚洲人成在线观看| 国产老熟女国语免费视频| 色噜噜亚洲男人的天堂| 免费无码午夜福利片| 国产精品午夜福利免费看| 亚洲欧美不卡高清在线| 亚洲欧美在线观看品| 国产AV嫩草研究院| 久久国产精品老人性| 亚洲精品一二三在线观看| 国产精品日韩中文字幕| 欧美性群另类交| 高清视频一区二区三区| 亚洲精品国偷拍自产在线观看蜜臀| 欧美性受xxxx喷水性欧洲| 亚洲国产色婷婷久久99精品91| 亚洲一区二区啊射精日韩| 国产成人午夜福利院| 浮妇高潮喷白浆视频| 亚洲Av午夜精品a区| 日本高清视频网站www| 精品人妻码一区二区三区| 人妻少妇无码精品专区| 亚洲高清无在码在线无弹窗| 蕾丝av无码专区在线观看|