<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Make me your Homepage
          left corner left corner
          China Daily Website

          Altered "M:I-3" set for Chinese launch July 18

          Updated: 2006-06-12 11:36
          (Reuters/Hollywood Reporter)

          Altered

          Tom Cruise arrives at a screening for his new movie 'Mission Impossible 3' in Harlem, New York, May 3, 2006. (Brendan McDermid/Reuters)

          "Mission: Impossible III" has been cleared for a July 18 opening in China after negotiations ended with agreements to make some cuts to the movie, some of which are understood to involve scenes of violence.

          "M:I-3," which has grossed about $192 million outside the United States since its May 5 release, was submitted in mid-April for approval in Beijing, as is standard procedure in China. It promptly met with complaints from communist censors about scenes of violence and shots depicting parts of Shanghai as a slum.

          Yuan Wenqiang, deputy manager of the import-export arm of state-run industry giant China Film Group Corp., confirmed here that "M:I-3" would be released in mid-July, after a seasonal summer blackout of foreign films ends. This blackout runs through July 11.

          "It's still not clear about the necessary revisions to 'M:I-3,"' Yuan added.

          Parts of "M:I-3" were filmed in Shanghai and in Xitang late last year.

          "This is a big thing for us. From the beginning, it was important for us to shoot in China, to show the beauty of (places) like Shanghai and Xitang," the film's producer, Paula Wagner, said in an interview. "We had a very fine partnership with the China Film Group, and we found the Chinese government, the Film Group and the film infrastructure to be most incredibly helpful. ... So it was important for us ... to have the film released in China."

          On the question of cuts to the film she said: "We are very pleased with the adjustments we made, as are our Chinese counterparts. It is a wonderful meeting of the minds in that we were able to accommodate the cultural needs and adjusted to certain things to play to a Chinese audience. We maintained the integrity of the film and are very proud of the work we have done."

          What censors typically leave on the cutting-room floor in China is violence, sex and anything that they believe portrays the nation in a poor light.

          Hampered by rampant piracy and theater tickets unaffordable even to most Chinese in the nation's wealthiest cities, China's total box office for 2005 was 2 billion yuan ($248 million).

          The 20 imported films allowed by law into China last year grossed $99.2 million, or 40 percent of the total, led by Warner Bros. Pictures' "

          Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire," which grossed 93.9 million yuan ($11.7 million).

          (Steve Brennan in Los Angeles contributed to this report)

           
           
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: ww污污污网站在线看com| 国产av一区二区久久蜜臀| 一本色道久久88精品综合 | 成人国产乱对白在线观看 | 中文字幕日韩精品有码| 乱人伦中文字幕成人网站在线| 少妇久久久被弄到高潮| 亚洲精品中文字幕无乱码| 高清无码爆乳潮喷在线观看| 国产又爽又黄又不遮挡视频| 亚洲国产精品区一区二区| 无码中文字幕乱在线观看 | 人妻饥渴偷公乱中文字幕| 日本视频精品一区二区| 国产精品亚洲А∨天堂免| 少妇宾馆把腿扒开让我添| 少妇人妻真实偷人精品| 亚洲国产欧美在线看片一国产| 同性男男黄gay片免费| 精品国产乱子伦一区二区三区| 精品国偷自产在线视频99| 人摸人人人澡人人超碰手机版| 东方四虎av在线观看| 久久精品亚洲精品不卡顿| 亚洲avav天堂av在线网爱情| 国产成人无码一区二区三区在线| 亚洲精品一区三区三区在| 色妞永久免费视频| 成人区精品一区二区不卡| 性夜影院爽黄e爽| 国产精品高清一区二区三区 | 日韩大片高清播放器| 国产成人综合久久精品下载| 毛片内射久久久一区| 亚洲色欲色欲www在线看| 性色欲情网站iwww| 性饥渴少妇AV无码毛片| 色天使久久综合网天天| 国产香蕉一区二区三区在线视频 | 国产普通话对白刺激| A男人的天堂久久A毛片|