<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
          Make me your Homepage
          left corner left corner
          China Daily Website

          'Wind That Shakes the Barley' earns top prize at Cannes film fest

          Updated: 2006-05-29 10:04
          ()
          British director Ken Loach's "The Wind That Shakes the Barley," a saga set amid Ireland's struggle for independence in the early 1920s, won top honors at the Cannes Film Festival.

          It was the first time veteran filmmaker Loach won the main prize after seven previous entries in the main competition at the world's most prestigious film festival.
          "The Wind That Shakes the Barley" stars Cillian Murphy as an Irish medical student who takes up arms against a reign of terror by the Black and Tans, British troops sent in to quell calls for independence.

          Loach, who previously won the third-place prize at Cannes with 1990's "Hidden Agenda" and 1993's "Raining Stones," said Sunday he hoped the film would be a small step toward encouraging the British to "confront their imperial history. And maybe, if we tell the truth about the past, maybe we tell the truth about the present."

          Prizes for best actor and actress went to ensemble casts. Penelope Cruz and her five key cast mates in Pedro Almodovar's "Volver," including Carmen Maura, Yohana Cobo and Lola Duenas, shared the actress prize. The film, a comic drama about women making do without men, also won the screenplay honor for director Almodovar.

          "It's such an honor to be able to share this award with all these amazing women," Cruz said. "I think this award really belongs to Pedro, the master. ... Thank you so much, Pedro, for what you do for women."

          The men of Algerian director Rachid Bouchareb's World War II saga "Days of Glory," about North African Muslims who volunteered in the fight to free France from the Nazis, received the best-actor honor. The cast included French stars Jamel Debbouze, Samy Naceri and Sami Bouajila.

          In accepting the award, the "Days of Glory" cast joined in on an anthem sung by French colonial soldiers during World War II.

          Mexican filmmaker Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu won the directing prize for "Babel," featuring Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett in a multicultural drama about loosely linked families around the globe.

          Inarritu said more than 1,000 people contributed to the production of the film and that "I'm receiving this award on behalf of all of them."

          The grand prize for second-place film was given to French director Bruno Dumont's "Flanders," a stark drama following soldiers from dreary farm country through a grisly tour of duty in the Middle East.?

          The third-place jury prize went to British filmmaker Andrea Arnold's "Red Road," a somber tale about a Scottish woman carrying out surveillance on a man responsible for tragedy in her past.

          "Only about five hours ago I was in London, so this is very strange," first-time director Arnold told the Cannes crowd. "It means that maybe more people will see my film, which is very important."

          The award for best film from a first-time director went to Romanian filmmaker Corneliu Porumboiu for his Christmas drama "A Fost Sau N-A Fost?"

          On Saturday, Chinese director Wang Chao's "Luxury Car," about a retired teacher searching for his lost son, won top honors in a secondary Cannes competition called "Un Certain Regard."

          The main competition's three high-profile American films _ including Sofia Coppola's "Marie Antoinette," starring Kirsten Dunst as the 18th century French queen _ were shut out for prizes. "Marie Antoinette" earned praise for its style and visual panache but was criticized as a superficial treatment of the Austrian aristocrat who became a symbol of extravagance preceding the French Revolution.

          The other U.S. entries were Richard Linklater's consumer satire "Fast Food Nation," which had a lukewarm reaction, and Richard Kelly's darkly comic tale of apocalypse "Southland Tales," which received a scathing response from critics who scorned it as self-indulgent nonsense.

          The nine-member jury that chose Cannes winners was headed by Hong Kong director Wong Kar-wai and included actors Samuel L. Jackson, Helena Bonham Carter, Tim Roth, Monica Bellucci and Ziyi Zhang. Wong said the decision for the top prize was unanimous.
          The 59th edition of the world's most prestigious film festival opened May 17 with Tom Hanks and Ron Howard's "The Da Vinci Code," which received a harsh reception from Cannes critics but went on to become an instant blockbuster in its worldwide theatrical debut the following weekend. The film did not compete for prizes at Cannes.

          Other high-profile films that screened out of competition included the superhero adventure "X-Men: The Last Stand," the animated comedy "Over the Hedge" and the documentary "An Inconvenient Truth," chronicling former U.S. Vice President Al Gore's efforts to educate the public about global warming.
           
           
          ...
          ...
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久精品国产一区二区三 | 国产老熟女狂叫对白| 日韩精品一二区在线视频| 国产精品久久国产丁香花| 不卡在线一区二区三区视频| 天天影视色香欲综合久久| 久久天堂综合亚洲伊人HD妓女| 99在线视频免费| 94人妻少妇偷人精品| 国产无套乱子伦精彩是白视频| 99久久精品国产一区色| 亚洲av片在线免费观看| 爱啪啪精品一区二区三区| 大地资源免费视频观看| 亚洲中文字幕无码中字| 久久久久亚洲精品无码蜜桃| 激情久久综合精品久久人妻 | 国产一区二区a毛片色欲| 精品无码人妻一区二区三区不卡 | 国产69精品久久久久久人妻精品| 精品一区二区免费不卡| 国产精品成人免费视频网站| 国产精品中文字幕第一页| 91久久夜色精品国产网站| 18禁无遮挡啪啪无码网站| 国产精品亚洲А∨怡红院| 日本女优在线观看一区二区三区| 55大东北熟女啪啪嗷嗷叫| 亚洲免费不卡av网站| 精品无码国产污污污免费| 18禁亚洲一区二区三区| 日本高清在线播放一区二区三区 | 国产成人久视频免费| 中文字幕国产精品资源| 人妻无码中文字幕第一区| 成人亚洲国产精品一区不卡| 久久精品中文字幕少妇| 亚洲欧美综合精品成人网站| 少妇极品熟妇人妻| 亚洲色欲在线播放一区| 亚洲免费成人av一区|