<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Foreign troops could quit Iraq early 2007: Report
          (AFP)
          Updated: 2006-03-06 10:21

          US-led forces, which invaded Iraq in 2003, currently number about 157,000, of which 136,000 are from the United States and 21,000 from 26 other coalition countries.

          A ministry of defence spokesman in London also rejected the withdrawal reports, saying the British government had not altered its position set out by Defence Secretary John Reid on February 7.

          Reid said then that the "time was approaching" when coalition forces could begin leaving Iraq, but refused to give any detailed timetable.

          A decision would be taken "just as soon as the conditions are right", he added, while insisting Britain would not "cut and run".

          The top US commander in Iraq, General George Casey, Friday said a review of force levels would be made in coming months in line with an assessment of how soon Iraq's new security forces -- which currently number some 230,000 -- will be able to take over responsibilities.

          The Pentagon had earlier indicated it hoped to draw down the size of the US force to about 100,000 by the end of this year as Iraqi security forces gain in strength and experience.

          But last month's outbreak of sectarian violence between Iraq's majority Shiites and the historically-dominant but now sidelined minority Sunnis has raised questions on how soon this could be done.

          British forces, the second largest coalition force in Iraq with just over 8,000 troops, are also expected to start withdrawing this year in line with a build-up of their forces in Afghanistan.

          Britain and Australia are expected to start pulling out in May.

          Meanwhile, a South Korean general, quoted by Yonhap news agency, Sunday said his country planned a one-third cut in its military in Iraq starting next month, in line with a December parliamentary decision.

          South Korea, the third largest coalition force with 3,200 men deployed in northern Iraq will be reduced to 2,300 this year.

          "The reduction, beginning with the replacement of troops in April, will be done by the end of this year," Major General Jung Seung-Jo said in an interview with Yonhap from Arbil, in Iraq.

          South Korean troops are involved in non-combat relief and rehabilitation missions in Iraq.

          Italy, which has the fourth-largest contingent in Iraq with 2,600 men, has said it will withdraw them all by the end of the year, while Japanese Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi is expected to shortly announce that his troops will leave Iraq between April and June.

          In the United States, the cost of the mission, including the death of over 2,300 US soldiers, has led public opinion to increasingly question the military deployment.

          A recent poll by Le Moyne College and Zogby International even suggested that nearly one in three American soldiers thought US troops should be withdrawn immediately from Iraq, with just 23 percent believing they should stay "as long as it takes".


          Page: 12



          Indunesian muslims protest against US
          International Motor Show in Geneva
          Attacks kill 68 in Baghdad
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          NPC session: China's PM pledges prosperity for all

           

             
           

          Taiwan opposition leader to visit US

           

             
           

          Nation's 11th Five-Year plan group chewed

           

             
           

          Astronauts set for first space walk in 2008

           

             
           

          China confirms another human bird flu death

           

             
           

          Call for bigger middle-income group

           

             
            Foreign troops could quit Iraq early 2007: Report
             
            Acting Israeli PM: Israel ultimately seeks separation
             
            Hamas ready to 'change manners' after landmark Russia trip
             
            US denies Iraq pullout plan
             
            Thai leader urged to resign after 錕斤拷1bn deal
             
            UN watchdog meets on Iran in Security Council prelude
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 午夜福利在线观看入口| 日韩乱码视频一区二区三区| 亚洲精品无码AV人在线观看国产| 亚洲欧洲av一区二区久久| 久久亚洲精品中文字幕馆| 午夜福利影院不卡影院| mm1313亚洲国产精品| 四虎影视国产精品永久在线| 狼狼狼色精品视频在线播放| 亚洲一区二区精品偷拍| 日本亚洲色大成网站www| 亚洲一区二区三区黄色片| 2020久久国产综合精品swag| 国产一区二区三区精品综合 | 亚洲永久精品ww47永久入口| 亚洲人成黄网站69影院| 久久中文字幕一区二区| 国产一区二区不卡老阿姨| 在线看片免费人成视频久网| 国产精品免费AⅤ片在线观看| 性做久久久久久久| 欧美丰满妇大ass| 亚洲精品国偷拍自产在线观看蜜臀 | 伊人久久综在合线亚洲91| 国产国产午夜福利视频| 国产精品色一区二区三区| 亚洲欧洲日韩国内高清| 久久精品波多野结衣| 97一区二区国产好的精华液| 中文字幕在线视频不卡| 丝袜a∨在线一区二区三区不卡| 日韩在线视频观看免费网站| 视频一区无码中出在线| 亚洲一区在线成人av| 亚洲va中文字幕欧美不卡| 福利视频在线一区二区| 日韩人妻无码精品系列| 国产卡一卡二卡三免费入口| 久久免费精品视频老逼| 亚洲国产在一区二区三区| 亚洲色大成成人网站久久|