<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          US says risk of war with China diminishing
          (AFP)
          Updated: 2006-02-03 20:03

          SEOUL - The chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff said that the risk of war with China was diminishing with the growth of economic ties between the emerging superpower and the United States.

          General Peter Pace, chairman of the US Joint chiefs of staff, speaks during a change of command ceremony at Collier Field House, a US military base, in Seoul. Pace said that the risk of war with China was diminishing with the growth of economic ties between the emerging superpower and the United States.(AFP
          General Peter Pace, chairman of the US Joint chiefs of staff, speaks during a change of command ceremony at Collier Field House, a US military base, in Seoul on February 3, 1006. Pace said that the risk of war with China was diminishing with the growth of economic ties between the emerging superpower and the United States. [AFP]
          Despite concern over Beijing's rapid military build-up and tension in the Taiwan Strait, General Peter Pace said Washington and Beijing had more shared interests than differences.

          "I am optimistic about the future with regard to China. There is much more that the two countries have in common than we have not in common," said Pace, the top military advisor to Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld on Friday.

          "As we continue to build the economic bridges between the two countries and as each country becomes more and more dependent on the other for prosperity, when you do that you lessen significantly any probability of military complications," he said.

          A Pentagon report last year estimated China's defense spending at two to three times greater than acknowledged by Beijing, or up to 90 billion dollars for the year.

          Last month Japan identified China as a military threat because of its opaque military spending.

          Pace, a Marine Corps officer who took over as chairman of the joint chiefs last year, said it was the military's job to identify the capabilities it would need for future events.

          "You do not focus on countries but on potential capabilities that you will need, and then build to that," he said.

          He said that on North Korea, Washington needed to look at the country's fighting capabilities which included an army of 1.2 million troops and "be prepared to counter that overwhelmingly."

          He said a transformation of the US-South Korea alliance was in progress, including reducing US forces in South Korea from 37,000 to 25,000 by 2008 and withdrawing them from the border with North Korea to bases south of Seoul.

          He said it was hard to be certain of North Korea's intent, but "you need to be prepared if their intent is ill."

          "We are fully capable today of defeating any North Korean aggression and we will maintain that capacity," he said.
          Page: 12



          Chinese FM in Switzerland
          Temperatures drop in Beijing as festival holiday going on
          Snowfalls in a sunny day in Lianyungang
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Egypt ship with 1,400 aboard sinks, many feared dead

           

             
           

          US says risk of war with China diminishing

           

             
           

          China's oil consumption, imports decreased

           

             
           

          Gas blast in Shanxi mine kills at least 23

           

             
           

          Anger over images of Mohammad spreads

           

             
           

          Yao edges Kobe to top All-Star list

           

             
            China's oil consumption, imports decreased
             
            Gas blast in Shanxi mine kills at least 23
             
            Villagers test negative for H5N1 virus
             
            Post-festival rush jams railway stations
             
            Pentagon seeks to curb China's military might
             
            Songhua pollution goes on to be tackled
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Report: Japanese government does not regard China as threat
             
          China ready to expand military ties with US
             
          PLA downsizes its forces by 200,000
             
          Cutbacks make China's army responsive
             
          Military diplomacy helps China's peaceful rise
             
          China: Japanese FM remarks 'irresponsible'
             
          Rumsfeld holds candid talks with China defense chief
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 最大色网男人的av天堂| 国产精品成人国产乱| 亚洲AV无码久久精品成人| 国产成人久久精品激情| 少妇太爽了在线观看免费视频 | 999精品全免费观看视频| 国产一区二区三区色区| 2020精品自拍视频曝光| 国产成人不卡无码免费视频 | 国产高清乱码又大又圆| 亚洲AV无码专区电影在线观看| 亚洲高潮喷水无码AV电影 | 天堂网国产| 国产不卡精品视频男人的天堂| 亚洲一国产一区二区三区| 亚洲码国产精品高潮在线| 精品国产乱来一区二区三区| 色琪琪丁香婷婷综合久久| 秋霞在线观看秋| 亚洲AV毛片一区二区三区| 在线播放亚洲成人av| 日韩一区二区三区女优丝袜| 国产在线观看免费观看不卡| 亚洲人成网站久久久综合| 亚洲va欧美va国产综合| 风韵丰满熟妇啪啪区老熟熟女| 91精品国产吴梦梦在线观看永久 | 免费午夜无码片在线观看影院| 在线观看国产精品日本不卡网 | 免费A级毛片樱桃视频| 国精产品一二三区精华液| 亚洲高清乱码午夜电影网 | 四虎永久免费影库二三区| 99久久婷婷国产综合精品| 一本色道久久综合亚洲精品蜜臀| 亚洲综合国产一区二区三区| 欧美成人精品三级网站视频| 成年黄页网站大全免费无码| 久久亚洲精品日本波多野结衣| 亚洲中文字幕av天堂| 99在线精品国自产拍中文字幕|