<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Top leaders urge aid for HK survivors
          By Teddy Ng (China Daily)
          Updated: 2006-02-02 07:15

          China's top leaders, including President Hu Jintao, Premier Wen Jiabao and Vice-President Zeng Qinghong, have asked all departments concerned to try their best to tend to the Hong Kong tourists injured in a Tuesday bus accident in Egypt.

          The leaders gave the instructions immediately after they learnt of the tragedy, a press release from the Foreign Ministry said yesterday.

          They required Chinese departments such as the Foreign Ministry and the Chinese Embassy in Cairo to co-operate closely with the Egyptian side and make every effort to assist the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (SAR) government in rescue work and handling the aftermath, it said.

          The leaders also asked the SAR government to convey the central government's condolences to relatives of the victims and consolation to the injured tourists.

          The tour bus overturned on a highway in southern Egypt early Tuesday, killing 14 Hong Kong tourists on board and injuring 30 others, some seriously.

          The bus was on the outskirts of the Red Sea resort of Hurghada, heading towards the ancient historic city of Luxor to the southwest, when it rolled over on the highway, according to MENA, the Egyptian news agency.

          The Egyptian driver turned himself in to the police and admitted he had been speeding. Chinese Embassy spokesman Gong Yufeng said a report by Egyptian police confirmed the accident was caused by excessive speed.

          Heads of the Hong Kong and Macao Affairs Office of the State Council also conveyed the central government's deep concerns yesterday to Hong Kong Chief Executive Donald Tsang.

          "Every compatriot from Hong Kong is a member of the great family of China," a spokesman of the office said earlier yesterday.

          "We express our deep sorrow and sympathy over the misery they have suffered during Spring Festival, a time for family reunions of the Chinese."

          The Central Government's Liaison Office in Hong Kong also expressed grief to the victims of the tragedy yesterday.

          On Tuesday, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Kong Quan said senior officials of the ministry had called the Egyptian ambassador to China, asking the Egyptian side to offer timely help and properly handle the aftermath.

          The tourists left Hong Kong on Friday for a 10-day tour in Egypt.

          The five most seriously injured of the 30 were hospitalized in Cairo, 18 were receiving treatment in Hurghada, and the seven who were the least injured have been discharged from hospital, Hong Kong Secretary for Security Ambrose Lee said yesterday at a press briefing.

          About 30 family members and relatives of the victims had arrived in Cairo last night, and 15 others were en route from Hong Kong.

          Lee said the SAR government was grateful for the assistance rendered by the central government and the staff of the embassy.

          The SAR's immigration officers arrived in Cairo last night. Two will stay in the capital, and the other two will go to Hurghada, where most of the injured were hospitalized.

          One of the tourists, surnamed Wong, yesterday recalled the accident to Commercial Radio in Hong Kong. "I think the speed was 100 kilometres per hour," he said. "The bus had flipped on its left side.

          "About 10 tourists were thrown out of the coach and lost consciousness."

          Wong also said the medical facilities were inadequate. "I waited for six hours to be treated," he said.

          Another tourist, surnamed Leung, told Commercial Radio that a late response was partly to blame for some of the deaths.

          After the coach overturned, "I saw at least two or three Hong Kong tour groups passing by us," Leung said. "I was screaming for help, but they did not stop. If people had got off their buses and helped, more people would have been saved."

          (China Daily 02/02/2006 page1)



          Family reunion for inmates
          Embracing Lunar New Year in Tain'an-men
          New Year celebration among Chinese
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Top leaders urge aid for HK survivors

           

             
           

          Promise of US$9.87m in aid to Afghanistan

           

             
           

          US$1.11b to target wetland protection

           

             
           

          Bankers indicted in US$485m fraud scheme

           

             
           

          4,000 PLA officers set for audit by end of 2010

           

             
           

          Chen's scrap hint 'goes against people's will'

           

             
            Chen's scrap hint 'goes against people's will'
             
            Firecrackers bring joy, sorrow to Sping Festival
             
            4,000 PLA officers set for audit by end of 2010
             
            Leaders extend festival greetings
             
            Chinese, Iranian FMs meet on Iran's nuclear issue
             
            Japan FM backtracks remarks on war shrine
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人亚洲无码淙合青草| 99精品国产中文字幕| 精品熟女少妇av免费观看| 免费中文熟妇在线影片| 被喂春药蹂躏的欲仙欲死视频| 天堂视频一区二区免费在线观看| 黄色A级国产免费大片视频| 久久人人97超碰精品| 激情综合五月丁香亚洲| 国产精品视频一区二区亚瑟| 国产精品麻豆成人av电影艾秋| 亚洲国产成人资源在线| 国产乱人伦av在线无码| 男按摩师舌头伸进去了电影| 好吊视频专区一区二区三区| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜躁2o2o | 成人精品国产一区二区网| 亚洲中文无码手机永久| 久久国产精品精品国产色婷婷| 亚洲欧洲自拍拍偷午夜色| 国产精品久久久久久影视| 9色国产深夜内射| 国产在热线精品视频| 国内精品久久黄色三级乱| 午夜成人精品福利网站在线观看| 少妇久久久被弄到高潮| 亚洲色帝国综合婷婷久久| 免费黄色大全一区二区三区| 亚洲AV福利天堂在线观看| 99在线观看视频免费| 精品视频不卡免费观看| 99国精品午夜福利视频不卡99| 一区二区三区国产不卡| 国产免费踩踏调教视频| 国产成人精品亚洲午夜麻豆| 成人欧美日韩一区二区三区| 国产精品无遮挡一区二区| 部精品久久久久久久久| 999国产精品999久久久久久| 女人高潮被爽到呻吟在线观看 | 久播影院无码中文字幕|