<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Indonesia prepares to pull last troops out of Aceh
          (AFP)
          Updated: 2005-12-29 14:06

          The Indonesian military is set to withdraw its final contingent of more than 3,000 troops from Aceh, in a key step to implementing a peace pact with separatists.

          A total of 3,353 soldiers are due to withdraw from the North Acehnese port of Krueng Geukeuh on five warships and a C-130 transport plane, officials said.

          Spurred by the December 2004 tsunami catastrophe, which killed some 168,000 Acehnese, the Indonesian government signed an historic peace pact with the rebel Free Aceh Movement (GAM) in August.

          Former military chief of the Free Aceh Movement (GAM) Muzakkir Manaf (R) walks with former rebel commander Sofyan Daud after meeting journalists in Banda Aceh on December 28, 2005.
          Former military chief of the Free Aceh Movement (GAM) Muzakkir Manaf (R) walks with former rebel commander Sofyan Daud after meeting journalists in Banda Aceh on December 28, 2005.[Reuters]
          "We realize that eternal peace is the desire of all Acehnese. Let us create a peaceful atmosphere and free the people of Aceh from fear and danger, both physical and non-physical," Aceh military commander Supaidin Adi Saputra said.

          "The flame of peace is burning and we must not let anyone extinguish it," he told a crowd of hundreds of local Acehnese who assembled to witness the departure ceremony.

          He said former separatist rebels had the same rights as the rest of the population and urged them to take part in rebuilding Aceh.

          On hand for Thursday's ceremony was GAM representative Irwandi Yusuf and the head of the 240-strong foreign mission monitoring the implementation of the peace pact, Pieter Feith.

          A student marching band played national songs at the ceremony.

          Both sides dropped key demands as they negotiated in the wake of the natural disaster, and the pact has so far progressed beyond expectations. Earlier peace deals have collapsed amid acrimony and distrust.

          The peace agreement stipulates that by the end of the fourth phase, only 14,700 soldiers and 9,100 police, all locally-recruited, will remain in Aceh. Some 24,000 soldiers will have pulled out when the final batch leaves.

          The separatist conflict claimed about 15,000 lives, most of them civilians, from the beginning of GAM's struggle for an independent state at the westernmost tip of the island of Sumatra in 1976.

          The accord saw GAM drop its demand for independence in exchange for a form of local government in Aceh, a province of more than four million people. The government agreed to grant former fighters amnesties and allow them to start a local political party.

          GAM surrendered last week its final lot of 840 weapons it pledged to hand over as part of the pact and dissolved its military wing this week.

          Its members are now faced with the task of turning themselves into political players with elections slated for April.

          The deadline for the weapons handover and the troops pullout is December 31.



          Europe launches its rival to GPS
          Philippine President Arroyo on hols
          Brazilian govt's social security archives building alight
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Safety given top priority at Beijing Olympics

           

             
           

          80% of private firms violate employee rights

           

             
           

          China demands US lift sanctions on firms

           

             
           

          Specialists boost military capabilities

           

             
           

          Koizumi wants friendly China-Japan ties

           

             
           

          Focus on economy, Wen tells HK

           

             
            Japan PM says wants friendly ties with China
             
            Ex-Enron accountant pleads guilty to fraud
             
            Palestinians' Fatah Party overcomes split
             
            Eight killed in escape bid at Iraq prison
             
            European satellite launch challenges GPS
             
            Iran says ready to study Russia's nuclear proposal
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Indonesian rebels end 29-year insurgency
             
          Former Aceh rebels disband military wing
             
          Rebel weapons destroyed in Indonesia
             
          Indonesian military to help Aceh in reconstruction
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产一区二区四区不卡| 欧美熟妇乱子伦XX视频| 精品一区二区三区蜜桃久| 国产性三级高清在线观看| 久久人人97超碰精品| 精品一区二区久久久久久久网站| 亚洲一卡2卡3卡4卡精品| 午夜免费啪视频| 中文字幕国产精品专区| 国产精品福利尤物youwu| 国产色无码专区在线观看 | 1024国产基地永久免费| 日韩美女亚洲性一区二区| 日本中文字幕在线播放| 丰满人妻被黑人猛烈进入| 无码日韩精品91超碰| 秋霞在线观看秋| 亚洲国产一区二区三区亚瑟| 国产福利永久在线视频无毒不卡 | 中文成人无字幕乱码精品| 亚洲天堂亚洲天堂亚洲色图| 日本伊人色综合网| 人妻内射一区二区在线视频| 免费看的一级毛片| 起碰免费公开97在线视频| 免费大黄网站在线观看| 亚洲精品国产自在现线看| 男同精品视频免费观看网站| 国产农村妇女一区二区三区| 男女性杂交内射女bbwxz| 久久精品66免费99精品| 日韩中文字幕亚洲精品| 67194熟妇在线观看线路| 国日韩精品一区二区三区| 台湾佬中文娱乐网22| 色综合五月伊人六月丁香| 99精品国产一区二区三区不卡 | 青青在线视频一区二区三区| 一区二区三区AV波多野结衣| 色综合久久精品亚洲国产| 天天躁日日躁狠狠躁中文字幕|