<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Former Aceh rebels disband military wing
          (AFP)
          Updated: 2005-12-27 14:31

          Former separatist rebels in Indonesia's Aceh province have announced the dissolution of their armed wing, in another step towards implementing a historic peace pact.

          The Indonesian government and the Free Aceh Movement (GAM) signed the pact in August in Helsinki after both sides dropped key demands in the wake of last December's tsunami, which killed some 168,000 Acehnese.

          "On behalf of GAM combatants I have the honour to announce that TNA (Aceh National Armed Forces) has been decommissioned and demobilised," GAM spokesman Sofyan Daud told a press conference.

          "We are committed to implement the memorandum of understanding (MOU, the peace pact) and will abide by its contents," he said, reading out a statement signed by TNA chief Muzakkir Manaf.

          The former rebels surrendered their final batch of weapons last week to meet the terms of the peace deal, while non-local Indonesian troops and police are expected to pull the last of their personnel out of Aceh on Thursday.

          The pact, which has been overseen by a foreign monitoring mission, has so far progressed smoothly, exceeding many analysts' expectations.

          But GAM representative to the Aceh Monitoring Mission (AMM) Irwandi Yusuf told reporters he wanted the monitors to stay on beyond their mandated stay, which is supposed to end in March.

          "We would like AMM to extend their mission to monitor all of the stages of the MOU. We are entering a political process which is tricky and difficult," he said.

          The Indonesian government must still pass legislation that incorporates the peace pact while GAM faces the difficult task of transforming itself into a political rather than fighting entity.

          AMM comprises about 240 observers from the European Union and the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN).

          GAM held the press briefing shortly after several of their top members met with Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, who said the men were sincere in wanting to end a conflict which has claimed some 15,000 lives.

          The president met with GAM spokesman Bachtiar Abdullah, who returned in October after living in exile in Sweden, as well as GAM ex-commander of Aceh Besar district, Teuku Mukhsalmina, and Yusuf.

          "I see there is sincerity to end the conflict. I talked to them briefly, one by one. We have to safeguard this process," he said of the newfound peace in Aceh. Peace deals have been brokered in the past but later collapsed.

          Yusuf meanwhile also dismissed reports that thousands of Indonesian troops were poised to be sent to Aceh to help rebuilding efforts in the tsunami-hit zone.

          The military and the agency tasked with overseeing reconstruction last week discussed the possibility of troops assisting the effort.

          "That's not going to happen. I have received information that it's not on their agenda. As long as there are still professional contractors, they should be prioritised," he said.

          Yudhoyono also dismissed the reports as "not correct" but did not rule out some troops working there.

          "If there is a need to deploy engineering units, the number would be less than 1,000. Their presence should not disturb the peace process or disturb the confidence-building," he said.



          Tsunami victims remembered
          Christmas in Sydney
          Pope Benedict XVI leads Christmas mass
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          US$35.8 billion of funds abused this year

           

             
           

          China and Japan discuss UN reform

           

             
           

          Drug to treat human case of bird flu developed

           

             
           

          Family of three die in suspected suicide blast

           

             
           

          Law to curb gov't power over house relocation

           

             
           

          China to build two new nuclear plants

           

             
            Bush hoping to win more battles in 2006
             
            Iraq violence leaves at least 2 dozen dead
             
            Saddam relative said claims to reject deal
             
            Philippines to charge four US soldiers for rape
             
            One killed, five wounded in Toronto shooting
             
            Azerbaijan airlines suspends flights
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人av三级在线观看| 国产一区在线播放无遮挡| 欧美激情一区二区三区高清视频| 亚洲一区二区三区成人网站| 好吊妞| 成人精品久久一区二区三区| 国产色无码专区在线观看| 一区二区传媒有限公司| 久久精品国产亚洲av品| 夜夜爽无码一区二区三区| 中国农村真卖bbwbbw| 国内大量情侣作爱视频| 亚洲夂夂婷婷色拍ww47| 国内自拍视频一区二区三区 | 爱性久久久久久久久| 日韩国产欧美精品在线| 十八禁日本一区二区三区| 国产精品普通话国语对白露脸 | 国产午夜福利在线机视频| 亚洲国产成人av在线观看| 10000拍拍拍18勿入免费看| 毛片免费观看天天干天天爽| 久热色视频精品在线观看| 国产剧情福利一区二区麻豆| 亚洲精品成人福利网站| 日韩狼人精品在线观看| 四房播播在线电影| 国产成人精品久久一区二区| 伊人久久大香线蕉成人| 野花日本hd免费高清版8| 精品乱码一区二区三四五区| 久久一级黄色大片免费观看| 成人亚洲av免费在线| 午夜亚洲AV日韩AV无码大全| 午夜成人无码免费看网站| 麻豆精品新a v视频中文字幕| 国产剧情福利一区二区麻豆| 欧美日韩一区二区三区视频播放| 欧美天天综合色影久久精品| 西西人体44WWW高清大胆| 亚洲日韩精品无码一区二区三区|