<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Annan gets latest report on Hariri killing
          (AP)
          Updated: 2005-12-12 13:49

          The lead U.N. investigator into the assassination of Lebanon's former prime minister delivered his latest report to Secretary-General Kofi Annan on Sunday, and two U.N. diplomats said the document was expected to raise new questions about Syria's cooperation.

          Detlev Mehlis, who is stepping down from his post but expects his probe to continue, refused to comment when he met Annan at the U.N. chief's residence. A previous report in October implicated top Syrian and Lebanese security officials in Rafik Hariri's Feb. 14 assassination and said Damascus must cooperate more with the investigation.

          Two U.N. diplomats, who requested anonymity because Mehlis' latest findings were not yet public, said the new report was expected to question Syria's cooperation again. One of the diplomats said France had prepared a draft U.N Security Council resolution lamenting that there had not been full cooperation. Both stressed that they had not yet read the report.

          Such a finding would be important because after Mehlis delivered his earlier report, the council had warned Syria that it would face further action 錕斤拷 possibly including sanctions 錕斤拷 if it did not cooperate fully.

          German prosecutor Detlev Mehlis (L) with UN Secretary General Kofi Annan at Annan's residence in New York.
          German prosecutor Detlev Mehlis (L) with UN Secretary General Kofi Annan at Annan's residence in New York. [AFP/file]
          Syria denies involvement and has said it is cooperating. At the same time, it has waged a campaign to discredit the commission. Syrian state television has repeatedly broadcast interviews with a Syrian witness, Husam Taher Husam, who recanted his testimony to the commission and said he had been bribed to frame Syria.

          Mehlis said Friday he is satisfied with the evidence he has gathered but he would not say if the report recommended measures against Syria. He said the commission's findings would not be greatly affected by Husam's retraction.

          In an interview broadcast on Russian television on Sunday, Syrian President Bashar Assad again declared his country's innocence and said any attempt to impose sanctions against Syria would destabilize the region.

          Last week, members of the Mehlis commission questioned several senior Syrian officials at the U.N. offices in Vienna. U.N. diplomats there said Rustum Ghazale, the last Syrian intelligence chief in Lebanon who was in charge when Hariri was assassinated, was among them.

          In the interview, Assad said that any citizen found guilty of involvement in Hariri's death would be considered a traitor and severely punished, but added that the commission must provide hard proof for its claims.

          Mehlis' latest report was expected to be made public on Monday, when it is delivered to the U.N. Security Council. Mehlis will brief the council on Tuesday, and expects to step down sometime after.

          Nonetheless, Lebanon has asked the United Nations to extend Mehlis' commission for six months after its mandate expires on Thursday. The Security Council, whose approval would be required, is likely to agree to extend it until June 15.



          Fuel depot explodes in north London
          US airliner skids off snowy runway
          Vanuatu volcano bursts into life
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          China denounces US criticism of human rights

           

             
           

          Koizumi shrine visit blasted as leaders meet

           

             
           

          Premier's focus: East Asia harmony

           

             
           

          Singh: India, China not rivals

           

             
           

          US probes into dodgy donations to China

           

             
           

          China reveals report on violence in South

           

             
            Iran offers US share in nuclear plants
             
            Iraq parliament voting starts Monday morning
             
            Nuclear talks suspended indefinitely - North Korea
             
            11th ASEAN Summit opens in Kuala Lumpur
             
            Former German chancellor finds new life outside politics
             
            British fire crews to battle oil depot blaze
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品无码午夜福利理论片| 亚洲码欧洲码一二三四五| 人妻少妇邻居少妇好多水在线 | 国产成人精品日本亚洲77上位| 九九热精品在线视频观看| 高潮videossex潮喷| 人人妻人人做人人爽| 人妻激情偷一区二区三区| 手机无码人妻一区二区三区免费| 国产福利一区二区三区在线观看| 国产在线视频不卡一区二区| 男人猛躁进女人免费播放| 国产激情婷婷丁香五月天| 欧美白妞大战非洲大炮| 一本一本久久久久a久久综合激情| 四房播色综合久久婷婷| 怡红院一区二区三区在线| 鲁鲁网亚洲站内射污| jizz国产免费观看| 人人澡人摸人人添| 亚洲欧美日韩综合二区三区| 97久久精品人人澡人人爽| 天堂网国产| 国产人妇三级视频在线观看| 欧洲精品色在线观看| 精美亚洲一区二区三区| 欧美性群另类交| 女人香蕉久久毛毛片精品| 五月天天天综合精品无码| 亚洲中文字幕精品久久久久久动漫| 国产啪在线91| 人妻中文字幕亚洲精品| 欧美、另类亚洲日本一区二区| 国内熟女中文字幕第一页| 18岁日韩内射颜射午夜久久成人| 午夜在线不卡| a级国产乱理伦片在线观看al | 激情伊人五月天久久综合| 欧美另类图区清纯亚洲| 天堂视频一区二区免费在线观看| 亚洲乱理伦片在线观看中字|