<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Lawyers arrive for chemical injury case
          By Fu Jing (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-12-12 05:23

          A team of lawyers have today begun investigations into an incident last year where two boys were injured by a chemical weapon abandoned by the Japanese after the War of Resistance Against Japanese Aggression in Northeast China's Jilin Province.

          The team of lawyers, one from China and the other four from Japan, plan to stay in the province's Dunhua for two days to discuss with the children's parents their possible wish to seek compensation from the Japanese Government.

          "We are determined to help them seek compensation from the Japanese Government should they demand it," Su Xiangxiang, a senior lawyer who has been voluntarily involved in investigations for toxic weapons-related lawsuits since 1995 told China Daily.

          Su said the two children, who were injured on July 24 last year, had recovered from their injuries but expressed concern over the possibility of permanent scarring.

          Liu Hao and Zhou Tong, the two young victims, uncovered a 50-centimetre-long barrel containing chemicals when they were playing close to their Lianhuapao Village in Dunhua, Jilin Province,

          The boys opened the rusted weapon out of curiosity and a toxic liquid flowed out, splashing the children's bodies to cause severe blistering on their hands and legs.

          On visiting the two boys in hospital shortly after the incident, a panel of Japanese officials promised that should "the children's family want to seek compensation, they would submit their demands to the Japanese Government."

          They also confirmed that the abandoned chemical weapons were the cause of the accident and proposed that a disposal facility be set up to safely remove the remaining toxic weapons.

          In recent years, several deaths and numerous injuries have occurred as a result of chemical weapons abandoned by Japan in China, in particular the Northeast of the country where Japan begun their invasion in 1931.

          In August 2003, one man was killed and 43 injured after five canisters of mustard gas were unearthed at a construction site in Qiqihar in the Northeast China's Heilongjiang Province.

          Bu Ping, a researcher at Heilongjiang Academy of Social Sciences, estimated that Japan may have abandoned more than 2 million chemical weapons throughout China at the end of World War II.

          Since then, about 2,000 Chinese people have been killed or injured by the weapons, said Bu.

          Under the international Chemical Weapons Convention Japan is required to dispose of all chemical weapons left in China by 2007.

          However, the disposal process has been moving slowly and the Japanese Government is considering a five-year extension to the disposal programme.

          (China Daily 12/12/2005 page2)



          Exhibition depicts Japanese war atrocities
          Pavarotti at farewell tour concerts
          Nanjing suspends live poultry sales
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          China denounces US criticism of human rights

           

             
           

          Koizumi shrine visit blasted as leaders meet

           

             
           

          Premier's focus: East Asia harmony

           

             
           

          Singh: India, China not rivals

           

             
           

          US probes into dodgy donations to China

           

             
           

          Iraq closing borders ahead of voting

           

             
            China looks for substantive progress in WTO meeting
             
            Tibet's third civil airport to start operation early next year
             
            Lien calls on mainland, Taiwan, HK join hands for nation's new perspective
             
            Minister urges stronger Sino-US trade
             
            Substandard US medical donations rejected
             
            Wen ends Portugal visit, leaving for Malaysia
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产午夜精品理论大片| 久久精品天天中文字幕人妻| 欧美牲交a欧美牲交aⅴ免费真| 无码熟妇人妻av在线电影| 一个人看的www视频播放在线观看| 青青草视频原手机在线观看| 日本最新免费二区三区| 中文字幕无码免费久久9一区9| 欧美成人精品一级在线观看| 国产亚洲精品超碰热| 亚洲天堂一区二区三区三州| 精品尤物国产尤物在线看| 黄色A级国产免费大片视频| 国产一区二区不卡91| 色欲色香天天天综合网站免费| 午夜福利偷拍国语对白| 亚洲天堂男人天堂女人天堂| 中文字幕国产精品av| 亚洲日韩精品无码一区二区三区 | 丝袜高潮流白浆潮喷在线播放| 5D肉蒲团之性战奶水欧美| 亚洲日韩图片专区第1页| 亚洲国产韩国欧美在线| 日本亚洲色大成网站www久久| 亚洲av套图一区二区| 久久WWW免费人成看片入口| 中文字幕人妻中文AV不卡专区| 国产无遮挡裸体免费久久| 亚洲av区一区二区三区| 高清自拍亚洲精品二区| 噜噜噜亚洲色成人网站∨| 一区二区三区放荡人妻| 97国产精品视频在线观看| 免费无码又爽又刺激激情视频| 久久国产乱子精品免费女| 国产精品视频一区二区噜| 国产精品亚洲二区在线看| 亚洲国产日韩一区三区| 久久精品国产99久久无毒不卡| 狠狠躁天天躁中文字幕无码| 国产在线视欧美亚综合|