<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Iraqi insurgents claim death of American
          (AP)
          Updated: 2005-12-09 08:35

          A statement signed by an Iraqi insurgent group said Thursday in an Internet posting that it killed a kidnapped U.S. security consultant. The White House said it could not confirm the death.

          The statement, posted on an Islamic militant Web forum, did not name the hostage and provided no pictures, video or other evidence he had been killed. It said pictures of the slaying would be released later. The U.S. Embassy said it had no information to confirm the claim.

          White House press secretary Scott McClellan said he could not confirm the death and said he had no additional information on the matter. "Any time there is an American that is taken hostage it is a priority for the administration, and their safe return is a priority for the administration," he said.

          It was the first time in more than a year that a group from the Sunni-led insurgency announced the slaying of an American hostage. Another American was killed in August, and police blamed Shiite militants.

          The Islamic Army in Iraq said it had killed "the American security consultant for the Housing Ministry," after the United States failed to respond to its demand of the release of Iraqi prisoners.

          A video issued by the group was broadcast Tuesday on Al-Jazeera showing the hostage 錕斤拷 identified as Ronald Schulz, 40, an industrial electrician from Alaska 錕斤拷 sitting with his hands tied behind his back.

          This still image made from video and released Wednesday, Dec. 7, 2005 by IntelCenter, a government contractor that does support work for the U.S. intelligence community, shows the chained hands of hostages Briton Norman Kember, left, and American Tom Fox.
          This still image made from video and released Wednesday, Dec. 7, 2005 by IntelCenter, a government contractor that does support work for the U.S. intelligence community, shows the chained hands of hostages Briton Norman Kember, left, and American Tom Fox.[AP]
          The group Thursday blamed President Bush for failing to respond to its demands.

          "The war criminal Bush continues his arrogance, giving no value to people's lives unless they serve his criminal, aggressive ways. Since his reply (to the demands) was irresponsible, he bears the consequences of his stance," the statement said.

          "Therefore the American security consultant for the Housing Ministry was killed after the end of the deadline set to respond to the Islamic Army's demands," it said.

          On Tuesday, Bush said the United States will work for the return of captive Americans in Iraq but would not submit to terrorist tactics. "We, of course, don't pay ransom for any hostages," Bush said.

          "What we will do, of course, is use our intelligence-gathering to see if we can't help locate them," Bush said.
          Page: 12



          Aid package for victims of Hurricane Katrina
          Saddam absent as trial adjourned again
          Plane crash kills at least 116 in Iran
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Appeals on death penalty in open court

           

             
           

          China confirm fifth human case of bird flu

           

             
           

          US, China eye cooperation on Iraq, Iran

           

             
           

          FM: Japan military 'gossiping' hides issue

           

             
           

          Deals take Sino-Czech relations to a new high

           

             
           

          China now second in regional tourist spending

           

             
            Suicide bombing on bus in Iraq kills 30
             
            Saddam's stop-start trial goes on without him
             
            Margaret Thatcher admitted to hospital
             
            US airline passenger who made threat killed
             
            Japan extends Iraq mission for another year
             
            Five killed, 50 hurt in Bangladesh bomb blast
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Japan extends Iraq mission for another year
             
          US invasion has turned Iraq into terrorist training ground: Turkish PM
             
          Memo shows reports of Iraqi troops' abuse
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 爽爽精品dvd蜜桃成熟时电影院| 精品国产一区二区在线视| 国产一区二区不卡在线| av新版天堂在线观看| 国产精品午夜av福利| 久久精品亚洲国产综合色| 国产精品乱人伦一区二区| 欧美一区二区三区成人久久片| 少妇人妻精品无码专区视频| 人妻丝袜无码专区视频网站| 高h小月被几个老头调教| 亚洲色最新高清AV网站| 国产原创自拍三级在线观看| 国产SM重味一区二区三区| 内射干少妇亚洲69XXX| 亚洲精品久久婷婷丁香51| 色噜噜av男人的天堂| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜2020老熟妇 | 日韩在线视频网| 在线观看AV永久免费| 亚洲美女视频一区| 国产高清在线不卡一区| 三年片大全| 亚洲av中文乱码一区二| 亚洲 欧美 唯美 国产 伦 综合| 亚洲高清国产自产拍av| 国产亚洲精品久久久久久大师| 亚洲精品一二三四区| 忘记穿内裤被同桌摸到高潮app| 青青草综合在线观看视频| 亚洲AV福利天堂在线观看| 久久精品一区二区三区综合| 丰满老熟妇好大bbbbb| 国产高清在线精品一本大道| 蜜桃在线一区二区三区| 国产欧美另类久久久精品丝瓜| 亚洲色欲色欱WWW在线| 99在线视频免费| 亚洲欧美日韩综合久久久| 亚洲欧美日韩高清中文| 亚洲一区二区精品动漫|