<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Four dead in last round of violent Egyptian vote
          (Reuters)
          Updated: 2005-12-08 09:02

          Police fired tear gas and rubber bullets in election clashes that killed at least four people in Egypt on Wednesday, and the Islamist opposition said it won nine new seats despite police actions to prevent voting.

          President Hosni Mubarak's ruling party has maintained its majority in a month of voting but the Muslim Brotherhood has surprised the country by winning more than five times the number of seats it had in the last parliament.

          At least seven people have been killed since the staggered parliamentary election started on November 9 and which ended on Wednesday in violence that has marred the whole process.

          Police firing live rounds killed two men north of Cairo, raising Wednesday's death toll to four, a security source said. Interior Ministry officials, who have denied police used live rounds in past incidents, could not be reached for comment.

          The government pledged to hold free and fair elections, but rights groups have accused the authorities of widespread abuses throughout the month-long elections, including blocking access to polling stations, vote-buying and fabricating results.

          The Brotherhood, which fielded candidates as independents because the government bans it from forming a party, said it had expected to win 15 to 20 more seats on Wednesday, but said this would depend on the extent of any security crackdown.

          Residents of the Aziziyah village in Zagazig City clash with the police as they try to enter a sealed off voting station.
          Residents of the Aziziyah village in Zagazig City clash with the police as they try to enter a sealed off voting station. [AFP]
          "What happened today represents a tragic and dramatic course in the election process," Brotherhood deputy head Mohamed Habib told Reuters.

          "(The ruling party) does not want reform. It does not want a democratic climate. It wants to keep the political situation completely frozen, stagnant and paralysed," he said.

          The group's Web site said it had won nine seats counted so far on Wednesday night, taking its total to 85 in the 454-seat parliament. The Brotherhood was competing for more than 30 of the roughly 120 seats contested on Wednesday.

          The Brotherhood and witnesses said a pattern had emerged in which security forces blocked access to polling stations where the group did well in last week's voting.

          An Interior Ministry statement denied security forces had barred voters and blamed the Brotherhood for violence. It said security forces were seeking "to ensure the security of voters."
          Page: 12



          Saddam absent as trial adjourned again
          Plane crash kills at least 116 in Iran
          Environmental group urges US to rejoin Kyoto Protocol
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Russia proposes dam; Jilin vice-mayor found dead

           

             
           

          Foreign firms' monopolies cause concern

           

             
           

          China coal mine blast kills 54, traps 22

           

             
           

          China, US continue high-level dialogue

           

             
           

          Premier Wen begins official visit to Slovakia

           

             
           

          US airline passenger who made threat killed

           

             
            Saddam's stop-start trial goes on without him
             
            Margaret Thatcher admitted to hospital
             
            US airline passenger who made threat killed
             
            Iraqi kidnappers extend deadline two days
             
            Al-Qaida No. 2 urges attacks on oil plants
             
            Zawahri: Bin Laden still leading holy war
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Egyptian court orders detention for Nour
             
          Police block polls in Egypt, one man shot to death
             
          ZTE signs deal with Telecom Egypt
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产偷拍自拍视频在线观看 | 国产精品自在自线免费观看| 国产精品免费第一区二区| 四房播色综合久久婷婷| 在线看免费无码的av天堂| 亚洲AV国产福利精品在现观看| 国产精品成| 久久国产精品精品国产色婷婷| 国产AV影片麻豆精品传媒| 亚洲av色图一区二区三区| 另类专区一区二区三区| 国产成人av三级在线观看| 女人高潮被爽到呻吟在线观看| 激情 自拍 另类 亚洲| 天天摸夜夜添狠狠添高潮出免费| 粉嫩一区二区三区国产精品| 风韵丰满熟妇啪啪区老熟熟女| 色婷婷欧美在线播放内射| 在国产线视频A在线视频| 三级国产在线观看| 亚洲av二区国产精品| 成人看的污污超级黄网站免费| 忘忧草在线观看日本| 亚欧AV无码乱码在线观看性色| 2021亚洲爆乳无码专区| 国产精品一区中文字幕| 国产偷窥熟女高潮精品视频| 久久国语对白| 熟妇女人妻丰满少妇中文字幕 | 亚洲成在人天堂一区二区| 久天啪天天久久99久孕妇| 亚洲美腿丝袜无码专区| 国产精品不卡一区二区三区| 欧美成人综合视频| 国产自在自线午夜精品 | 亚洲国产精品一区二区第一页| 99国产精品一区二区蜜臀| 久青草视频在线免费观看| japanese熟女熟妇| 亚洲国产亚洲综合在线尤物| 国产永久免费高清在线|