<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          US official says flaws in air passenger screenings
          (Reuters)
          Updated: 2005-12-07 09:41

          A top U.S. security official said on Tuesday mistakes had been made in screening airline passengers to fight terrorism, saying the Department of Homeland Security drove "the truck into a ditch" on the issue.

          In response to a scathing final report issued on Monday from the former September 11 Commission, Deputy Homeland Security Secretary Michael Jackson also said that changes would be made to a planned "Secure Flight" passenger screening program.

          The report said the U.S. administration was failing to keep the country safe four years after the hijacked airliner attacks and criticized anti-terrorism measures in a range of areas including U.S. efforts to screen airline passengers.

          "I am going to say very bluntly that DHS (Department of Homeland Security) started down this road to work through the screening issues. They are tremendously complex and we drove the truck into a ditch," Jackson told an event in Brussels.

          "We have to pull it out of the ditch, we have cleaned it up and we are putting it back on the road and we are driving it where it needs to go," he said during a trip to Europe to meet European Union counter-terrorism officials.

          The Commission investigated the September 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington before disbanding officially in 2004. It has reemerged as a private nonprofit group to assess the implementation of 41 recommendations it made.

          In a final "report card" on government efforts to protect the United States from future terrorist attacks, the 10-member panel gave a lowly "F" on airline passenger screening, saying few improvements had been made since the September 11 attacks.

          Jackson said progress had been made in recent months on screening passengers, but added more changes were planned.

          "We have ... in very recent months made some significant progress on the screening issue ... with our secure flight program," he said.

          "We will be, very shortly, talking in a very public way about some refinements to that program," he added without disclosing any details.

          Secure Flight, which has been delayed repeatedly over privacy concerns, is a program that would pre-screen and check passengers against terrorist watch lists.

          Transportation Security Administration director Kip Hawley said in an interview at the Reuters Aerospace and Defense Summit in Washington that the program would require passengers to provide name plus one data element. A department official said the additional element would be a birthdate.

          If the name and birthdate match those on a terrorist watch list additional data might be requested to determine whether the traveler is the same as the person on the watchlist.

          TSA has said Secure Flight will not include a controversial proposal to use commercial databases to help identify airline passengers who might pose a security threat.

          "We need to ... learn from our previous experience," said Hawley. "Let's do it in a way that is privacy friendly, that is operationally as simple as we can make it and therefore as economically efficient as possible."



          Plane crash kills at least 116 in Iran
          Environmental group urges US to rejoin Kyoto Protocol
          Man nabbed for intrusion at White House
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Peace is a logical choice for China - Premier Wen

           

             
           

          China confirms new human case of bird flu

           

             
           

          Iran plane crashes into building, 116 dead

           

             
           

          Act to improve ties, Koizumi told

           

             
           

          Malaysian minister apologizes for crimes

           

             
           

          Airbus deal may make China a production hub

           

             
            Iran plane crashes into building, 116 dead
             
            Saddam defies judges as bombers kill 40
             
            US stands firm as North Korea threatens talks boycott
             
            Romania, Poland scrutinized over prisons
             
            UN investigator on Hariri stepping down
             
            UN hits housing for evicted Zimbabweans
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲高清免费在线观看| 亚洲精品第一在线观看视频| 香蕉久久国产AV一区二区| 色狠狠色噜噜AV一区| 国产办公室秘书无码精品99| 国产在线无码精品无码| 蜜臀精品一区二区三区四区| 精品超清无码视频在线观看| 成人免费无码大片A毛片抽搐色欲 成人啪精品视频网站午夜 | 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠777米奇| 亚洲高清日韩专区精品| 特级欧美AAAAAAA免费观看| 亚洲国产韩国欧美在线 | 精品国产AV无码一区二区三区| 亚洲欧美一区二区三区日产| 久久伊人色| 久久精品久久电影免费理论片| 成年无码av片在线蜜芽| 国产极品粉嫩尤物一线天| 午夜久久水蜜桃一区二区| 国内精品自线在拍| 日本喷奶水中文字幕视频| 国产亚洲视频免费播放| 日韩av在线不卡一区二区三区| 国产精品亚洲一区二区毛片| 无码人妻专区免费视频| 欧美成人精品在线| 黄瓜一区二区三区自拍视频 | 亚洲狠狠狠一区二区三区| 亚洲国产精品一区二区第一页| 欧美黑人XXXX性高清版| 国产亚洲欧美精品久久久| 亚洲欧美精品综合一区| 九九久久人妻精品一区色| 国产亚洲精品久久久久婷婷图片 | 国产精品任我爽爆在线播放6080| 乱女乱妇熟女熟妇综合网| 日本高清在线观看WWW色| 亚洲中文字幕无码专区| 亚洲日韩一区二区| 久久99精品久久水蜜桃|