<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Japan OKs package for shaky buildings
          (AP)
          Updated: 2005-12-06 17:14

          Japan's Cabinet approved measures Tuesday to demolish buildings designed using falsified earthquake safety data and to relocate residents amid a widening construction scandal.

          The package covers the demolition of the defective buildings, provides public housing for displaced residents and allows them to postpone loan payments for the destroyed units.

          "Our main goal right now is to guarantee the safety of the people living in these buildings," Land, Infrastructure and Transport Minister Kazuo Kitagawa told reporters.

          The government will spend $66 million on the package, the Nihon Keizai newspaper reported earlier Tuesday.

          Kitagawa said the government would demand compensation from companies involved in the construction and sale of faulty buildings. It will also set up a center to handle inquiries from citizens worried about building safety, help cities pay for building inspections, and audit architectural safety agencies accused of approving the flawed construction plans.

          So far, the ministry has confirmed that 57 defective buildings 錕斤拷 the majority of them hotels 錕斤拷 are at risk of collapsing in a moderately strong earthquake.

          On Monday, the ministry filed a criminal complaint against architect Hidetsugu Aneha, who admitted to violating quake safety regulations to cut costs on at least 21 of the faulty buildings. The ministry also reportedly planned to file criminal charges against builders who worked with Aneha.

          "We need to pursue their civil and criminal responsibility for this problem," Chief Cabinet Secretary Shinzo Abe said.

          The residents whose buildings are earmarked for demolition stand to lose at least $116 million, the ministry has said.

          The scandal has sparked safety concerns and outrage in Japan, one of the world's most earthquake-prone countries. The government has upgraded building standards since a magnitude-7.2 quake killed more than 6,400 people in the western port city of Kobe in 1995.



          Environmental group urges US to rejoin Kyoto Protocol
          Man nabbed for intrusion at White House
          Entire Crab Nebula under Hubble
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          China places biggest Airbus order, relations warmer

           

             
           

          Overseas banks set to move into RMB business

           

             
           

          Malaysian minister arrives to mend fences

           

             
           

          Saddam: 'I am not afraid of execution'

           

             
           

          China: No change to yuan policy

           

             
           

          China, Belarus sign market economy deal

           

             
            Saddam: 'I am not afraid of execution'
             
            Russia agrees to sell missiles to Iran
             
            North Korea demands US lift sanctions
             
            Japan says it takes South Korea's anger seriously
             
            Quake buries children in rubble in Congo
             
            Rice: US terror policy tough, but legal
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Quake buries children in rubble in Congo
             
          Kenyan workers flee after strong quake
             
          Gorges project not trigger of Jiangxi quake: experts
             
          Strong earthquake hits northern Japan
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 波多野结衣在线精品视频| 最新日韩精品中文字幕| 99热在线只有精品| 久久亚洲av综合悠悠色| 亚洲欧洲日产国码高潮αv| 精品国产一区二区三区久久女人| 伊人久久大香线蕉AV网禁呦| 国产精品亚洲综合久久小说| 欧美乱码伦视频免费| 国产精品爆乳在线播放| 亚洲国产欧美日韩另类| 9久久伊人精品综合| 久久不卡精品| 亚洲女人天堂| 国语精品自产拍在线观看网站| 动漫av网站免费观看| 国产成人无码a区在线观看导航| 九九热在线免费视频观看| 国产又猛又爽又黄视频| 久久热这里只有精品国产| 亚洲国产精品高清久久久 | 一区二区三区国产偷拍| 欧美中日韩免费观看网站| 亚洲av优女天堂熟女久久| 免费国产高清在线精品一区| 国产乱精品一区二区三区| 夜夜添狠狠添高潮出水| 日本免费一区二区三区日本| 三年片在线观看免费观看高清动漫| 亚洲avav天堂av在线网爱情| 少妇被黑人到高潮喷出白浆| 亚洲精品在线二区三区| 产精品无码一区二区三区免费| 亚洲综合网一区中文字幕| av新版天堂在线观看| 国产AV嫩草研究院| 国内精品亚洲成av人片| 亚洲色成人一区二区三区人人澡人人妻人人爽人人蜜桃麻豆 | 国产欧美精品一区aⅴ影院| 乱人伦人妻中文字幕无码久久网 | 六十路老熟妇乱子伦视频|