<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Saddam personal bodyguard living in Australia - media
          (Reuters)
          Updated: 2005-12-05 10:43

          One of Saddam Hussein's former personal bodyguards is living in Australia after initially being refused a visa, local media said on Monday, prompting criticism of the country's immigration system.

          The Sydney Morning Herald said Oday Adnan Al Tekriti, 38, a member of Saddam's family and a major in his personal security force, had been living in Australia for six years.

          The Herald said Tekriti, who also worked for Saddam's son Qusay tracking down dissidents, was initially refused a visa because of concerns he had committed crimes against humanity. The decision was overturned on appeal and Tekriti is now married to an Australian doctor and living in the southern city of Adelaide.

          The newspaper said at least 30 men seeking asylum in Australia have been refused visas over the past 10 years on grounds they committed crimes against humanity, but many have remained in Australia for years due to a slow appeals process.

          News that Tekriti is living in Australia prompted the Labor opposition to claim the country's immigration system had failed. It came on the day the government is expected to pass new anti-terror laws aimed at combating "home-grown" terrorism.

          Labor immigration spokesman Tony Burke said that Australia's immigration character test was meant to protect the country from people who are considered dangerous.

          "If the reports today have any validity, then you've got to say somebody who had the job for Saddam Hussein of chasing dissidents falls on the dangerous side of the equation," Burke told reporters.

          "He should not have passed a character test. If this is the outcome, the system has got to have collapsed," he said.

          The government was not immediately available for comment.

          Australia, a staunch U.S. ally with troops in Iraq and Afghanistan, has never suffered a major peacetime attack on home soil. The country has been on medium security alert since shortly after the September 11, 2001, attacks on the United States.

          One state political leader has described the new anti-terror laws expected to pass through parliament on Monday as "draconian" but necessary, but they have been widely criticised by civil rights and law groups. The Law Council of Australia launched a national advertising campaign on Monday opposing the laws.

          "The government is using the threat of terrorism to introduce laws that put our most basic civil liberties under threat. The ramifications have the potential to be as terrifying as terrorism itself," said the council's full-page newspaper advertisement

          The new laws will allow police to detain suspects for seven days without charge, use electronic tracking devices to keep tabs on them and make support for insurgents in countries such as Iraq an offence punishable by a seven-year jail sentence.

          The laws were proposed after the July 7 London bombings by a group of young British Muslims.



          Entire Crab Nebula under Hubble
          AIDS awareness campaign
          Saddam trial resumes
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Airbus mulls plane assembly in China

           

             
           

          FM: Summit with Japan, S.Korea postponed

           

             
           

          China's economy to grow by 9.4 pct this year

           

             
           

          DPP under pressure to improve mainland ties

           

             
           

          Former 9/11 commissioners: US still at risk

           

             
           

          Big income rise for farmers unlikely next year

           

             
            Saddam trial to resume with some hidden witnesses
             
            Former 9/11 commissioners: US still at risk
             
            Iraq ex-PM says survives assassination bid
             
            US missile, al-Qaida death bay be linked
             
            Chirac urges doubling of aid for African development
             
            Venezuelans hold congressional elections
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Saddam trial to resume with some hidden witnesses
             
          Saddam lashes out at US as trial resumes
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产成人午夜精品影院| 最新国产麻豆aⅴ精品无| 大屁股国产白浆一二区| 国产二区三区不卡免费| 亚洲色大成网站www看下面| 麻豆久久天天躁夜夜狠狠躁| 国产资源精品中文字幕| 伊人色综合久久天天小片| 亚洲欧洲日产国无高清码图片| 少妇内射高潮福利炮| 国产永久免费高清在线观看| 免费a级毛视频| 欧美人成在线播放网站免费| 在线天堂bt种子| free性开放小少妇| 日韩av中文字幕有码| 无码中文字幕动漫精品| 欧美FREESEX黑人又粗又大| 蜜臀av一区二区三区人妻在线| 四虎网址| 人妻少妇久久精品一区二区| 影视先锋av资源噜噜| 一区二区三区AV波多野结衣| 国产精品久久久久久久久久直播| 亚洲最大天堂在线看视频| 日韩中文字幕有码午夜美女| 久久久久久综合网天天| AV免费网址在线观看| 搡bbbb搡bbb搡| 国产精品毛片一区二区| 亚洲一区二区三区在线播放无码| 综合久久夜夜中文字幕| 国产jizz中国jizz免费看| 国产★浪潮AV无码性色| 人妻在线无码一区二区三区| 午夜精品亚洲一区二区三区| 国产精品自拍三级在线观看| 55大东北熟女啪啪嗷嗷叫| 中文字幕av无码免费一区| 91福利一区福利二区| 国语做受对白XXXXX在线|