<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Japan, China to jointly destroy WWII weapons
          (AP)
          Updated: 2005-12-03 17:09

          Japan and China have agreed to jointly establish an organization to speed up recovery and disposal of chemical weapons abandoned by Japan's Imperial Army at the end of World War II and will likely sign an agreement by late December, a Japanese government official said Saturday.


          Workers remove an unexploded Japanese WWII bomb found at a construction site in Wuhan in this undated file photo. [AFP]
          After a series of talks, the two sides roughly agreed to set up the body which would oversee the functions of a chemical weapons disposal factory to be built in Jilin Province in northeastern China, said Hisashi Michigami, a Cabinet Office official in charge of the project.

          "We hope to sign a memorandum by the end of the year, and when the project is officially approved, we can finally have a ground breaking for a plant construction," Michigami said. "It would be a positive development for the relations between the two countries."

          Japan's ties with China have plunged to their lowest in decades over Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi's visits to a Tokyo shrine that honors convicted war criminals among its war dead, territorial disputes, and history school books which critics say gloss over Japan's wartime atrocities.

          Japan's army controlled China's northeast for a decade before its World War II defeat, and left behind about 700,000 chemical weapons -- a lingering source of resentment for many Chinese. Over half of the weapons are still in the Jilin area, Michigami said. Beijing says abandoned chemical weapons have killed at least 2,000 Chinese since 1945.

          Under a 1997 international convention, Japan must complete cleaning up the discarded chemical arsenal by 2007.

          So far, only 37,000 have been excavated and treated.

          Japan will cover the estimated 97.3 billion yen cost of digging up and recovery of the weapons, which also includes some of the construction costs of the factory, Michigami said.

          Japan and China have not decided if, or for how long, the project will have to be extended beyond 2007, Michigami said.

          A national newspaper reported Saturday that the two governments are tentatively planning a five-year extension.

          In June, Tokyo pledged to speed up the process, introducing a plan to build a disposal facility in the Jilin Province.

          Japanese experts have made 10 trips for small-scale chemical weapons recovery and treatment projects since 2000. In their latest visit in November, experts recovered and treated 374 weapons in Jilin Province.

          The recovered weapons have been kept in temporary storage provided by China until a safer depository can be set up. Once the disposal facility is completed, the weapons can be sent there for treatment.



          Entire Crab Nebula under Hubble
          AIDS awareness campaign
          Saddam trial resumes
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          China sacks environmental minister after toxic spill

           

             
           

          US research restrictions spark controversy

           

             
           

          Hospital accused of shocking mistreatment

           

             
           

          China and Japan in a culture clash

           

             
           

          Japan, China to jointly destroy WWII weapons

           

             
           

          Bomb kills 10 US Marines, wounds 11 in Iraq

           

             
            Singapore hangs Australian drug smuggler
             
            G7 tackles free trade, says goodbye Mr Greenspan
             
            Annan feuds with US envoy over UN budget reform
             
            Kidnappers threaten to kill Christian hostages
             
            UN marks World AIDS Day with call to action
             
            Two US allies leaving Iraq, more may go
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲成亚洲成网中文字幕| 中文在线天堂中文在线天堂| 极品少妇被后入内射视| 国产精品自拍中文字幕| 护士张开腿被奷日出白浆| 国产一本一道久久香蕉| 好吊视频一区二区三区人妖| 国产在线乱子伦一区二区| 国产一区国产精品自拍| 芳草地社区在线视频| 国产人妻无码一区二区三区免费| 国产不卡av一区二区| 无码人妻视频一区二区三区| 91高清免费国产自产拍| 久久国产精品老人性| 国产精品高清视亚洲乱码| 91产精品无码无套在线| 久久国内精品自在自线91| 公天天吃我奶躁我的在| 久草视频在线这里只有精品| 免费观看欧美猛交视频黑人| 亚洲国产黄色| 精品国产大片中文字幕| 国产在线观看毛带| 亚洲第一综合天堂另类专| 久久国内精品自在自线400部| 激情四射激情五月综合网| 日本一区二区精品色超碰| 亚洲AV日韩精品久久久久| 好吊妞视频这里有精品| 国产精品亚洲二区在线播放 | 久久五月丁香激情综合| 99国产亚洲精品美女久久久久| 午夜毛片不卡免费观看视频| 天天综合天天做天天综合| 中国老太婆video| blued视频免费观看片| 深夜av在线免费观看| 国产av丝袜旗袍无码网站| 亚洲国产精品一二三四五| 色欲av无码一区二区人妻|