<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Mine death toll could rise to 171
          By Fu Jing (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-12-01 05:59

          QITAIHE, Heilongjiang Province: The number of miners working underground on Sunday night when an explosion ripped through a coal mine in this Northeast China city was put at 241 yesterday, up from the 221 previously announced.


          A rescuer carries a miner trapped in a coal mine blast in Qitaihe, in northeast China's Heilongjiang province, November 28, 2005. [Reuters]

          That means the death toll in the Dongfeng Coal Mine blast could rise to 171 instead of an earlier estimate of 151.

          Two mine officials have been detained by police for alleged dereliction of duty Ma Jinguang and Chen Zhiqiang, head and Party secretary, respectively, of the State-owned coal mine.

          Ironically, Ma was declared a role model in mine management just 10 days before the accident.

          The rescue headquarters gave the latest figures at a press conference, saying they were the result of "thorough checks" after police got involved in the investigation.

          Till last night, 159 miners were confirmed dead in the colliery while two women workers working in an above-ground generator room were also killed in the coal-dust explosion.

          Ten miners are missing and hopes of their survival are fading, said officials.


          Relatives of the trapped miners wait in tears outside the mine after a blast accident occured at Dongfeng Coal Mine in northeast China's Heilongjiang province November 28, 2005.  [newsphoto]

          "The information announced tonight resulted from intensive investigation by the police," said Zhang Chengxiang, director of the Heilongjiang Provincial Bureau of Work Safety.

          He said the mine has "serious problems" in its management.

          The blast occurred at 9:40 pm on Sunday at Dongfeng Coal Mine run by the Qitaihe branch of the Longmei Mining (Group) Co Ltd in Heilongjiang Province. Seventy-two miners were rescued.

          (China Daily 12/01/2005 page1)



          Wild boar breaks into middle school
          BMW in the pond
          China embraces World AIDS Day
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          China rules out meeting with Koizumi at ASEAN summit

           

             
           

          New pledge to control spread of HIV/AIDS

           

             
           

          US, China urged to cooperate in energy

           

             
           

          Virus outbreaks may change poultry raising

           

             
           

          Toxins make second China city cut water

           

             
           

          China cars no threat to Japan: report

           

             
            Toxins make second China city cut water
             
            China cars no threat to Japan: report
             
            US, China urged to cooperate in energy
             
            Virus outbreaks may change poultry raising
             
            Bus upgrade coming for Olympics in Beijing
             
            Study links Pearl River pollution to cancer
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Coal mine death toll expected to reach 151
             
          Coal mine blast leaves 138 dead, 11 missing
             
          88 killed in Heilongjiang coal mine blast, 36 still trapped
             
          Death toll rises to 51 in Heilongjiang coal mine blast
             
          Coal mine blast traps at least 160 in Heilongjiang
             
          China closes nearly 2,000 mines in safety drive
             
          4,000 unsafe coal mines to be closed
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 人妻无码∧V一区二区| 国产亚洲精品综合一区| 九九在线精品国产| 2020国产欧洲精品网站| 农村肥熟女一区二区三区| 最新日韩精品视频在线| 99热门精品一区二区三区无码 | 国产精品久久久久久无毒不卡 | 亚洲人成网网址在线看| 亚洲精品国产精品国自产小说| 日本高清视频网站www| 亚洲人成亚洲人成在线观看| 国产肥臀视频一区二区三区| 国产乱码精品一区二三区| 国产精品爽爽久久久久久竹菊| 亚洲AV无码久久精品成人| 国产91精品调教在线播放| 久热爱精品视频线路一| 韩国美女福利视频在线观看| 少妇人妻偷人精品系列| 国产爆乳美女娇喘呻吟| 亚洲岛国成人免费av| 日韩在线观看精品亚洲| 中文国产人精品久久蜜桃| 久久久久青草线蕉亚洲| 国产片一区二区三区视频| 91国在线啪精品一区| 日韩乱码人妻无码中文字幕视频| 久久久久国产精品人妻电影| 伊人久久大香线蕉av色婷婷色| 成人动漫综合网| 丝袜国产一区av在线观看| 欧美XXXX黑人又粗又长| 欧美另类图区清纯亚洲| 成人拍拍拍无遮挡免费视频| 亚洲av影院一区二区三区四区| 国产日韩av二区三区| 日韩精品无码一区二区三区| 起碰免费公开97在线视频| 久久精品无码一区二区无码| 国产成人高清亚洲综合|