<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Syria agrees to allow UN investigators to question officials
          (AP)
          Updated: 2005-11-26 10:24

          Syria agreed Friday to allow U.N. investigators to question its officials over Rafik Hariri's assassination in Vienna, ending a deadlock with the United Nations that had brought mounting pressure on Damascus.

          Syrian Deputy Foreign Minister Walid Moallem told a news conference that the breakthrough came after Syria received "guarantees concerning the rights of the individuals" and assurances that Syrian sovereignty would be respected.

          A U.N. commission mandated by the Security Council is investigating the death of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri, who was killed with 20 other people in a massive truck bombing in Beirut on February 14. The commission, headed by German prosecutor Detlev Mehlis, issued an interim report last month that implicated Syrian and Lebanese intelligence services.

          "The (Syrian) leadership has decided to inform Mehlis that it accepts his suggestion, as a compromise, that the venue to listen to the five Syrian officials be the U.N. headquarters in Vienna," Moallem said. He added Syria would soon contact the commission to work out dates for the hearings.

          The agreement was welcomed by Mehlis, U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan, and the U.S. ambassador to the world body, John Bolton, who earlier this week accused Syria of "delaying and obstructing" the investigation.

          Syria's Deputy Foreign Minister Walid al-Moualem speaks during a news conference in Damascus November 25,2005. Syria said on Friday it would allow U.N. investigators to quiz five officials at the U.N. offices in Vienna in connection with the killing of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik al-Hariri.
          Syria's Deputy Foreign Minister Walid al-Moualem speaks during a news conference in Damascus November 25,2005. Syria said on Friday it would allow U.N. investigators to quiz five officials at the U.N. offices in Vienna in connection with the killing of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik al-Hariri.[Reuters]
          Bolton said Syria's move was a direct result of the "unambiguous, unanimous decision of the Security Council," which had given Mehlis the power to question suspects at a location and under conditions of his choice.

          Syria received Mehlis' request to interview the officials on November 6, but objected to Beirut as the venue. On Thursday, Syrian Foreign Minister Farouk al-Sharaa criticized Mehlis for rejecting Syria's proposals for an alternative venue.

          Syria claimed its officials would not be safe in Beirut. It is believed that Syria was worried that Mehlis could secure the arrest of the officials after a hearing in Lebanon. Lebanon has detained several other suspects at Mehlis' request.
          Page: 12



          Election cast shadow on Canada aboriginal goals
          Protest against alleged Bush bombing plan
          Ukraine marks 'orange revolution' anniversary
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Dam to withstand any attack, designer says

           

             
           

          Harbin ready to resume water supply

           

             
           

          Central bank pushes foreign exchange reform

           

             
           

          Survey blasts Japan's constitution revision

           

             
           

          Students sit civil service exam for stable jobs

           

             
           

          Ministry denies human infection cover-up

           

             
            Slovakia ties currency to euro
             
            UN says 90m girls not getting education
             
            Palestinians assume control of crossing
             
            Egypt detains at least 50 in Muslim group
             
            Swedish soldier dies after Afghan bomb attack
             
            Cancer kills Saddam witness, but key testimony will live on
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          US accuses Syria of delaying death probe
             
          Japanese UN ambassador to head committee on Hariri slaying
             
          Syria opposes UN bid for Beirut queries
             
          Lebanon's president urges UN to speed up Hariri probe
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品国产老熟女久久| 在线视频中文字幕二区| 中国CHINA体内裑精亚洲日本| 日韩精品福利视频在线观看 | 久久精品国产亚洲av久| 黄色亚洲一区二区在线观看| 亚洲一区二区三区在线| 丁香五月亚洲综合深深爱| 国产亚洲午夜高清国产拍精品| 国产精品二区中文字幕| 国内精品自线在拍| 无码一区二区三区av免费| 亚洲综合中文字幕第一页| 久久精品国产亚洲av品| 国产精品国产亚洲看不卡| 国产免费AV片在线看| 狠狠色综合久久丁香婷婷| 国产在线精品国偷产拍| 亚洲av成人一区国产精品| 免费观看欧美猛交视频黑人| 伊人久久大香线蕉av网| 久章草在线毛片视频播放| 又爽又黄又高潮视频在线观看网站| 久久精品夜色噜噜亚洲aa| 最新精品露脸国产在线| 国产精品人一区二区三区| 精品无码国产不卡在线观看| av天堂久久精品影音先锋| 色视频在线观看免费视频| 中文字幕人妻中文AV不卡专区 | 国产成人午夜福利在线播放| 亚洲中文字幕系列第1页| 日韩av天堂综合网久久| 亚洲自偷自拍熟女另类| 成人国产精品一区二区不卡| 亚洲爆乳大丰满无码专区| 久久国产国内精品国语对白| 婷婷综合亚洲| 久久99日本免费国产精品| 99久久机热/这里只有精品| 国产片av在线观看国语|