<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Ministry denies human infection cover-up
          (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-11-26 05:29

          Allegations that bird flu has killed more people in China than officially reported were nothing but rumours, the Ministry of Health said on Friday.

          A Japanese virologist, identified as Masato Tashiro by the London-based New Scientist, was quoted as saying on the magazine's website on Thursday that "300 people have died of H5N1 bird flu in China."

          The website report said the virologist was recently in Hunan Province, site of a recent outbreak, where he worked with Chinese scientists on behalf of the World Health Organization (WHO).

          But the ministry said what the virologist claimed in the report was "sheer rumour."

          "The Ministry of Health has checked with the WHO and verified that there was not a single Japanese virologist among the specialists sent by the WHO to investigate the bird flu epidemic in Hunan," a ministry spokesman said.

          The Japanese virologist's allegation that several hundred Chinese people died of bird flu was not based on facts, the ministry said in a statement made available to China Daily Friday night.

          A WHO spokesperson said at a press conference in Geneva that China and the organization have co-operated well on bird flu, and China has not concealed any human infections, said the statement.

          So far, the mainland has confirmed three cases of human infection of H5N1 bird flu virus, the statement said.

          In addition to releasing the information to the public, the ministry has reported the confirmed cases to the WHO and also informed Hong Kong and Macao special administrative regions and neighbouring countries, the ministry spokesman said.

          He said health authorities have put people who had close contact with diseased or dead poultry under strict medical observation, and strengthened monitoring, reporting and treatment of fever and respiratory disease cases, so that any abnormal situation will be addressed promptly.

          In a related development, 41 people, who had close contact with the latest human victim a 35-year-old woman farmer surnamed Xu in Anhui Province have shown no abnormal signs, and 13 of them, including Xu's family, have been released from medical observation, Xinhua said on Friday.

          Xu developed fever and pneumonia-like symptoms on November 11 after contact with sick and dead poultry. She died on November 22. Another two confirmed human cases and one suspected case of H5N1 bird flu were reported on November 16.

          (China Daily 11/26/2005 page1)



          China-Pakistan navy drill
          Water spree in Harbin
          Foggy bottom
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Dam to withstand any attack, designer says

           

             
           

          Harbin ready to resume water supply

           

             
           

          5 killed in magnitude 5.7 temblor in Jiangxi

           

             
           

          Central bank pushes foreign exchange reform

           

             
           

          China's taikonauts get hero title at celebration

           

             
           

          Survey blasts Japan's constitution revision

           

             
            China human bird flu vaccine at least a year away
             
            5 killed in magnitude 5.7 temblor in Jiangxi
             
            China's taikonauts get hero title at celebration
             
            Students sit civil service exam for stable jobs
             
            Ministry denies human infection cover-up
             
            Beijing to divert water from Yellow River
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Indonesia confirms 12th human case of bird flu
             
          Authorities slaughter chickens close to site of bird flu infection in Jakarta
             
          China human bird flu vaccine at least a year away
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产免费人成网站在线播放| 无码精品人妻一区二区三区老牛| 饥渴丰满少妇大力进入| 日韩av一区二区三区不卡| 久久这里只有精品免费首页| 97色伦97色伦国产| 精品国产福利一区二区在线| 拔萝卜视频播放在线观看免费 | 国产精品污双胞胎在线观看| 亚洲成年av天堂动漫网站| 中文国产成人久久精品小说| 色综合久久久无码网中文| 亚洲精品综合网二三区| 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合| 国内外成人综合免费视频| 亚洲24小时在线免费视频网站| 国产av丝袜熟女一二三| 亚洲国产欧美在线人成大黄瓜| 99久久国产精品无码| 日韩精品欧美高清区| 女人与公狍交酡女免费| 国产精品久久久久aaaa| 亚洲日韩久久综合中文字幕| 人妻丰满熟妞av无码区| 东京热一精品无码av| 国产精一区二区黑人巨大| 亚洲人午夜射精精品日韩| 天天躁日日躁狠狠躁| 国产成人精品一区二区三区 | 久久精品国产99国产精品严洲 | 午夜福利国产区在线观看| 人妻熟妇乱又伦精品无码专区| 亚洲综合色网一区二区三区| 国产一区二区三区小说| 丰满岳乱妇久久久| 国产亚洲精品久久久久久大师| 又大又紧又粉嫩18p少妇| 91亚洲人成手机在线观看| 国产熟睡乱子伦午夜视频| 免费国产午夜理论片不卡| 免费三A级毛片视频|