<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          SMS crime comes under the scanner
          By Zhu Zhe (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-11-18 06:13

          About 46,000 cases of illegal mobile-phone messages have been handled since early this month, when a nationwide crackdown was launched on this rapidly-growing phenomenon.

          More than 5,000 illegal phone numbers were cancelled and 50 bank accounts frozen in two weeks, Wu Heping, spokesman for the Ministry of Public Security (MPS), told a press conference yesterday.

          The campaign is jointly conducted by the MPS, the Ministry of Information Industry, and the China Banking Regulatory Commission.

          Messages that dupe people into turning over personal or financial information, or involve prostitution, gambling, underground lotteries or offer criminal services are illegal.

          "Illegal messages have greatly affected people's lives," Wu said, disclosing that 43 per cent of the cases involve financial fraud.

          "It's a people's war, because all the cases were reported by the public."

          Ministry figures show that the number of mobile phone users in China would surpass 400 million by the year's end, and that about 500 million messages are sent every day.

          The campaign is an extension of a crackdown started last year by the MPS on pornographic and subversive content and spam sent by mobile phones or through the Internet.

          Text messaging (SMS) is extremely popular among Chinese mobile phone users, and generates huge profits for phone companies.

          Wu also said the number of serious criminal cases, such as murder, explosions, arson and rape, is decreasing nationwide. But cases involving adolescents and migrant workers are on the rise.

          The spokesman also briefed the press on security arrangements for US President George W. Bush's visit to China which begins tomorrow.

          "We've taken all-round measures to make sure that every corner that Bush goes is safe," he said.

          The United States, in a notice posted on Sunday on its Beijing Embassy's website, said it had received "credible information that a terrorist threat may exist against official US Government facilities in Guangzhou," capital of South China's Guangdong Province.

          "We are aware of the notice from the US side," Wu said, but he declined to elaborate.

          "China is a safe place to live and travel," he said.

          Hotels in Beijing have tightened security measures ahead of Bush's visit. Security directors of hotels graded above three stars gathered at Beijing Friendship Hotel on Wednesday to be briefed on how to handle terrorism or violent incidents.

          A recent notice issued by the Bureau of Public Security urged all big hotels to improve their monitoring and control systems.

          (China Daily 11/18/2005 page2)



          Fashion design competition in Beijing
          Egg sculptures of 08 Olympics mascots
          President Hu Jintao speaks at APEC CEO Summit
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Hu: China will contribute to global peace

           

             
           

          Premier Wen: We will surely conquer bird flu

           

             
           

          China airs plans to cope with bird flu

           

             
           

          Japan struggles to rid China of WWII weapons

           

             
           

          WHO: China faces challenges in bird flu

           

             
           

          Schwarzenegger promotes Calif. in China

           

             
            Vaccine team prepared if virus mutates
             
            Pathogenic bird flu reported in central, northwest China
             
            Law firm in trouble for illegal acts
             
            Artist's widow submits proposal on estate division
             
            Shanghai chosen as host of Special Olympics
             
            First phase of joint marine survey complete
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲WWW永久成人网站| 国产免费午夜福利在线播放| 人妻少妇不满足中文字幕| 蜜桃视频在线免费观看一区二区| 久久综合亚洲色一区二区三区| 深夜精品免费在线观看| 极品人妻少妇一区二区| 亚洲乱色一区二区三区丝袜| 亚洲色欲在线播放一区| 任我爽精品视频在线播放 | 国产精品久久久久久福利69堂| 18禁成年免费无码国产| 亚洲精品成人网站在线播放| 色99久久久久高潮综合影院| 精品久久综合一区二区| 国产精品国产精品偷麻豆| 亚洲乱码中文字幕小综合| 久久久精品2019中文字幕之3| 午夜激情小视频一区二区| 有码中文字幕一区三区 | a在线亚洲男人的天堂试看| 久久国产精品夜色| 日韩午夜一区二区福利视频| 亚洲熟妇精品一区二区| 国产在线国偷精品免费看| 国产成人免费| 99久久这里只有免费精品| 亚成区成线在人线免费99| 国产激情无码一区二区APP| 国产微拍一区二区三区四区| 久久亚洲日本不卡一区二区| 国产亚洲精品AA片在线播放天| 国产精品免费中文字幕| 九九热视频在线观看一区| 色777狠狠狠综合| 久久国产精品久久国产精品| 国产极品粉嫩馒头一线天| 亚洲成av人片无码迅雷下载| 亚洲成aⅴ人在线电影| 激情五月日韩中文字幕| 国产精品爽爽久久久久久竹菊|