<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Lebanon's president urges UN to speed up Hariri probe
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2005-11-15 11:23

          Lebanese President Emile Lahoud on Monday urged UN investigators to speed up the probe of the assassination of former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafik Hariri.

          Lebanon will cooperate with the United Nations and welcomes all efforts aimed at maintaining Lebanon's security and stability, Lahoud told visiting UN Undersecretary-General for Political Affairs Ibrahim Gambari.

          Syria and the United Nations remained at loggerheads over where a UN team will be able to question six Syrian officials linked to the Hariri killing.

          Syria is coming under mounting international pressure to cooperate with the UN probe into a massive bombing that killed Hariri and 20 other people in Beirut on February 14.

          Upon his arrival at Beirut airport late Sunday night, Gambari also called on Syria to fully cooperate with the UN probe lnto the assassination.

          "I don't think there is any alternative (for Syria) but to cooperate with the (Detlev) Mehlis commission because that was what the UN Security Council demanded," he said.

          "I understand that Syria has also publicly expressed willingness to cooperate," he added.

          The UN Security Council unanimously adopted a resolution on October 31, demanding Syria cooperate fully with the UN probe or face possible "further action."

          Chief UN investigator Detlev Mehlis has requested through the UN to question six Syrian security and intelligence officers in Lebanon, reportedly including Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's brother-in-law Assef Shawkat.

          But Syria said Sunday that Mehlis had rejected a proposal for questioning the six Syrian officials in Syria or at the Arab League headquarters in Cairo.

          A Syrian judicial committee formed to investigate Hariri's killing continued on Monday questioning Syrian officials whose names were mentioned in Mehlis' report.

          In his report to the Security Council last month, Mehlis hinted that Hariri could not have been killed without the complicity of top security officials of Syria and Lebanon.

          The report also claimed Lahoud had received a phone call from a suspect just minutes before the bomb blast that killed Hariri.

          The Syrian government and Lahoud's office immediately denied the report's claims.

          "These allegations are aimed at tarnishing the presidency," said a statement issued by Lahoud's office, adding that "President Lahoud will continue to fulfill his duties in line with the constitution."

          The Hariri's killing sparked massive anti-Syrian protests and led to Syrian troops' withdrawal from neighboring Lebanon in April after 39 years of military presence.

          Meanwhile, the UN report triggered renewed opposition calls for Lahoud, a Christian Maronite, to step down for his alleged involvement in the assassination.



          Bolivian election
          Unrest in the Philippines over land demolition
          Rice visits Israel
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          China develops vaccine against human infection

           

             
           

          Forum urges closer Sino-US ties

           

             
           

          Strategic partnership established with Spain

           

             
           

          'US trade deficit with China to top US$200b'

           

             
           

          4,000 unsafe coal mines to be closed

           

             
           

          Truck hits jogging students, killing 20

           

             
            Chirac: French riots reveal 'identity crisis'
             
            Bush takes fresh shots at Iraq war critics
             
            Strong earthquake shakes northern Japan
             
            US senate to weigh Guantanamo rights compromise
             
            Lebanon's president urges UN to speed up Hariri probe
             
            Venezuela, Mexico recall envoys
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          UN investigators interview Lebanese president
             
          Nations threaten Syria with sanctions
             
          Syrians protest Hariri report en masse
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲av成人无码精品电影在线 | 国产精品成人中文字幕| 色爱av综合网国产精品| 国产成人亚洲日韩欧美| 午夜无码国产18禁| 97久久超碰国产精品2021| 麻豆果冻传媒2021精品传媒一区| 内射人妻无套中出无码| 一本精品99久久精品77| 国产精品视频午夜福利| 国产精品色内内在线播放| 女人夜夜春高潮爽a∨片传媒| 国产成人黄色自拍小视频| 久久96热在精品国产高清| 國產尤物AV尤物在線觀看| 日本一道一区二区视频| 中文日韩在线一区二区| 亚洲 欧洲 无码 在线观看| (原创)露脸自拍[62p]| 国产精品三级中文字幕| 熟妇人妻无乱码中文字幕真矢织江| 免费国产一区二区不卡| 国产裸体美女永久免费无遮挡| 久久羞羞色院精品全部免费| 99热精国产这里只有精品 | 久久精品国产字幕高潮| 无卡国产精品| 国产成人A区在线观看视频| 美女一区二区三区亚洲麻豆 | 国精品午夜福利视频不卡| 邻居少妇张开腿让我爽了在线观看 | 久久久久久久久久国产精品| 老熟妇喷水一区二区三区| 国产午夜成人久久无码一区二区| 国产98色在线 | 日韩| 亚洲国产成人久久77| 日韩一区二区三区高清视频| 精品午夜久久福利大片| 人人澡人人妻人人爽人人蜜桃| 四虎永久免费很黄的视频| 国内精品伊人久久久久av|