<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Egypt ruling party wins first round of parliament vote
          (AFP)
          Updated: 2005-11-12 13:38

          Egypt's ruling National Democratic Party handily won the first round of voting in the country's phased parliamentary elections, Justice Minister Mahmud Abuleil said.

          The NDP took 26 seats, while independents picked up only five.

          Four of the five independents were candidates of the banned but tolerated Muslim Brotherhood, the group's secretary general, Mahmud Ezzat, told AFP.

          No one came out with an absolute victory in the remaining 133 seats up for grabs, and 266 candidates will face a run-off on Tuesday.

          Turnout was 24.9 percent, slightly more than the 23 percent turnout in the September elections that saw the landslide re-election victory of President Hosni Mubarak.

          Most NDP stalwarts retained their seats.

          In Cairo, parliament speaker Fathi Sorur and presidential cabinet chief Zakaria Azmi cruised to re-election, while the housing and finance ministers also won.

          In the Nile Delta region, NDP vice chairman Kamal al-Shazli and Ahmed Ezz, who is close to Mubarak's son Gamal and a member of the ruling party's politburo, were also re-elected.

          But Ayman Nur, who had emerged as the veteran leader's main rival in the September presidential election, lost his seat in his own Cairo stronghold to a NDP member.

          The first round of polling involved 1,614 candidates vying for 164 of the People's Assembly's 444 seats that are up for grabs. The NDP controls 89 percent of the current parliament.

          The stakes were high for opposition groups, which need at least 23 seats to have the right to field a candidate against Mubarak's ruling NDP in the next presidential election.

          With 17 seats, the Muslim Brotherhood is currently the largest opposition bloc but the Islamist movement led an aggressive campaign and hopes to triple its tally.

          Ezzat said the group had 41 candidates in November 15 run-off and that only six had lost so far.

          Egypt's leading independent newspaper reported meanwhile that six members of the country's Christian Coptic minority and five women had won in the first round. Both groups are under-represented in this year's elections.

          The polling process was marred by widespread irregularities, ranging from vote-buying to the absence of indelible ink aimed at preventing double voting, according to opposition groups.

          Non-governmental organizations listed a number of violations but stressed that voting had passed without any major incidents and praised the security forces for adopting a low profile.

          The justice minister remarked on "the transparence and fairness of the poll" which he said was ensured by its supervision by Egypt's judges and monitoring by civic groups.

          But he said 53 complaints had been lodged with the electoral commission, some having to do with irregularities during the vote and others with the results themselves.

          The second round of voting is due to kick off on November 20 and all of Egypt's 26 provinces will have voted by December 7.

          The new parliament will hold its first session on December 13.



          Liberia poised to have Africa's first-ever elected female president
          Former Indian president passes away
          Suicide bombers kill 57 at Jordan hotels
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Beijing unveils mascots for its Olympics - 'five friendlies'

           

             
           

          Hu meets German leaders on expanding ties

           

             
           

          Reports: Top Saddam lieutenant has died

           

             
           

          Chinese team to bring bombing victims back

           

             
           

          Briton to trace steps of Long Marchers, again

           

             
           

          Clinton calls impeachment egregious abuse

           

             
            Reports: Top Saddam lieutenant has died
             
            UN investigators interview Lebanese president
             
            Clinton calls impeachment egregious abuse
             
            Security is tightened in central paris
             
            Chalabi: US troops may leave Iraq in '06
             
            New German govt makes cutting unemployment top aim
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          EU agrees to monitor Gaza-Egypt crossing
             
          Over 5,400 candidates to contest Egypt vote
             
          Egypt orders release of 5 group members
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Manufacturers, Exporters, Wholesalers - Global trade starts here.
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 麻豆亚州无矿码专区视频| 在线看国产精品自拍内射| 成人亚洲国产精品一区不卡| 亚洲最新版无码AV| 四虎在线播放亚洲成人| 国产 中文 制服丝袜 另类| 日韩一卡二卡三卡四卡五卡| 欧美在线一区二区三区精品| 国产超碰无码最新上传| 亚洲国产v高清在线观看| 色窝窝免费一区二区三区| 少妇高清一区二区免费看 | 色99久久久久高潮综合影院| 国产sm重味一区二区三区| 性动态图无遮挡试看30秒| 久久精品国产亚洲av电影| 中文字幕亚洲综合小综合| 亚洲精品色无码AV试看| 日本最新免费二区三区| 无套内谢少妇一二三四| 老牛精品亚洲成av人片| 久久99热只有频精品8| 免费一级a毛片在线播出| 大陆精大陆国产国语精品 | 欧美成人h亚洲综合在线观看| 国产精品18久久久久久麻辣 | 亚洲国产精品一区二区久| 欧美综合中文字幕久久| 国产精品尤物乱码一区二区| 国产精品白丝久久AV网站| 18国产午夜福利一二区| 部精品久久久久久久久| 欧美日韩v| 一本一本久久a久久精品综合| 日韩人妻少妇一区二区三区| 五级黄高潮片90分钟视频| 综合99综合久久久久久久| 亚洲ΑV久久久噜噜噜噜噜| 久久国产综合精品swag蓝导航| 日本高清一区免费中文视频| 涩涩爱狼人亚洲一区在线|