<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Family of slain Brazilian to meet investigators
          (Reuters)
          Updated: 2005-09-29 10:41

          The family of Jean Charles de Menezes, the Brazilian mistakenly shot dead by police who thought he was a suicide bomber, are due to meet on Thursday with independent investigators probing his death.

          Police shot Menezes, 27, seven times in the head on July 22 as he boarded an underground train at Stockwell station in south London.

          They were hunting men behind a botched attack the previous day and believed the electrician had a bomb.

          On Wednesday the family visited Stockwell station to see the scene of his death and demanded justice for their slain son.

          "Only Jesus knows our pain and suffering," said a tearful Maria Otone da Menezes, the dead man's mother. "We are here for justice."

          On Thursday the family are set to meet the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) which is looking into the events that led to the shooting.

          The incident came the day after four bombers failed in a bid to blow up three underground trains and a bus, and two weeks after suicide bombers killed 52 people in an identical plot.

          Maria Otoni de Menezes (R), mother of Brazilian man shot dead by British police, is comforted by surviving son Giovanni da Silva during a news conference with close family members at Lambeth Town Hall in south London September 28, 2005.
          Maria Otoni de Menezes (R), mother of Brazilian man shot dead by British police, is comforted by surviving son Giovanni da Silva during a news conference with close family members at Lambeth Town Hall in south London September 28, 2005. [Reuters]
          The family have demanded that the officers responsible for the killing should be arrested and prosecuted and said London police chief Ian Blair should also face punishment.

          "We want to see those responsible caught and judged," the dead man's brother Giovani told a news conference.

          Police have admitted making a mistake and apologised. Early details of a supposedly secret independent inquiry into the killing have revealed a series of communications blunders between police teams with shoot-to-kill authority.

          The incident, and the way it was handled, deeply embarrassed Blair and his police force, which had initially been praised for its investigations into the attacks.

          Initial reports from police and witnesses said de Menezes had been wearing a bulky jacket, had vaulted a ticket barrier and run when challenged by officers.

          But leaked details of evidence submitted to the IPCC suggested all those details were incorrect, provoking an angry response from de Menezes's family who accused the police of lying.

          Blair admitted the aftermath of the shooting had been mishandled but denied they had tried to mislead the family.

          Brazil sent investigators to meet British detectives and the IPCC after which the ambassador to London said he had seen no evidence there had been a cover-up. The IPCC investigation is expected to conclude around the end of the year.



          Australia fending off bird flu
          Massive Indonesian vaccination drive against polio resumes
          Hurricane Rita aftermath in the United States
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          China, US edge closer to textile trade deal

           

             
           

          Taipei urged to respond to panda goodwill

           

             
           

          US happy with China yuan moves, wants more

           

             
           

          China sets blueprint for fighting flu pandemic

           

             
           

          China seen world leader in clean energy

           

             
           

          Doctors not up to scratch on hepatitis

           

             
            Pakistan's Aziz wants nuclear weapons-free Korean Peninsula
             
            Israel shuts down Hamas charities
             
            Bush warns of Iraq violence before vote
             
            Army ends probe on porn site photos of Iraq corpses
             
            US Congress warns Japan of possible sanctions over beef
             
            US, Japan sign strategic development alliance
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Brazilian delegation to seek answers over shooting of innocent man
             
          London police deny report of compensation offer for slain Brazilian
             
          London police said to resist death probe
             
          Brazil "outraged" at new information on young man mistakenly killed in London
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲国产精品午夜福利| 口爆少妇在线视频免费观看| 亚洲精品乱码在线观看| 视频女同久久久一区二区三区| 国产精品多p对白交换绿帽| 国产女人高潮毛片| 黄色a一级视频| 成全我在线观看免费第二季| 精品日本免费一区二区三区 | 无码国产偷倩在线播放老年人| 久久国产精品精品国产色婷婷| 日韩av在线一卡二卡三卡| 亚洲中文字幕国产综合| 精品一区二区免费不卡| 91福利一区二区三区| 中文日产幕无线码一区中文| 欧美激情视频二区三区| 亚洲中文超碰中文字幕| 日本熟妇色xxxxx日本免费看| 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合尤物| 成人国产一区二区三区精品| av午夜福利一片免费看久久| 国内精品视频一区二区三区八戒| 无码国产69精品久久久久网站| 久久精品国产亚洲AⅤ无码| 婷婷综合缴情亚洲五月伊| 久久婷婷五月综合色一区二区| 久久这里只有精品免费首页| 亚洲最大的成人网站| 国产一区二区在线观看粉嫩| 亚洲中文字幕日产无码成人片 | 狠狠操夜夜爽| 国产成人精品永久免费视频| 麻豆亚洲自偷拍精品日韩另| 午夜三级成人在线观看| 好姑娘高清影视在线观看| 国产免费一区二区三区在线观看| 中国国内新视频在线不卡免费看| 免费 黄 色 人成 视频 在 线| 老司机午夜福利视频| 国产美女在线观看大长腿|