<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Suspected al-Qaida cell leader convicted
          (AP)
          Updated: 2005-09-26 21:17

          A suspected al-Qaida cell leader was convicted Monday of conspiring to commit murder in connection with the Sept. 11 attacks in the United States, concluding Europe's biggest trial of alleged members of the terrorist group, AP reported.


          A prison van, believed to be carrying at least one Al-qaida suspect, arrives at the National courthouse in Madrid Monday Sept. 26, 2005. Spain's National Court hands down the verdict in Europe's biggest trial of 24 Al-Qaida suspects Monday, including three who sentences of nearly 75,000 years each for allegedly helping plot the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks in the United States. [AP]

          Imad Yarkas, one of 24 defendants on trial, was sentenced to 27 years in prison for the guilty verdicts of conspiracy and of being a leader of a terrorist organization.

          Two other suspects were acquitted of charges of helping plot the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks, although one of them was found guilty of collaborating with a terrorist organization.

          Twenty-one others also stood trial, but on charges not directly related to Sept. 11. Of those, 16 were convicted of belonging to or collaborating with a terrorist organization and five were acquitted.

          All 24 were expressionless as the verdicts were read out in the National Court.

          Prosecutors had accused Yarkas, a 42-year-old Spaniard of Syrian origin, of being an accomplice to murder and requested a jail term of nearly 75,000 years — 25 years for each of the nearly 3,000 people killed in the suicide airliner attacks in 2001.

          Yarkas had been charged with arranging a meeting in the Tarragona region of Spain in July 2001 at which key Sept. 11 plotters — alleged suicide pilot Mohamed Atta and plot coordinator Ramzi Binsalshibh — met to decide last-minute details, including the date of the massacre.

          Another suspect, Moroccan Driss Chebli, was also alleged to have helped set up the meeting. He was acquitted of murder charges but convicted of collaborating with a terrorist group and sentenced to six years.

          The third suspect facing specific Sept. 11 charges, Ghasoub al-Abrash Ghalyoun, was acquitted. The Syrian-born Spaniard was indicted over detailed video he shot of the World Trade Center and other landmarks during a trip to several U.S. cities in 1997.

          Judge Baltasar Garzon had said the tapes were passed on to al-Qaida and amounted to the genesis of planning for the attacks on the U.S. Ghalyoun said during the trial he shot the tapes as an innocent tourist.

          Ghalyoun was also acquitted of charges of being a member of a terrorist organization.



          Hurricane Rita aftermath in the United States
          Poles vote in parliamentary election
          Israeli troops arrest 207 suspected Islamic millitants in West Bank
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Next space mission planned for October 13, report says

           

             
           

          Biggest typhoon in 30 years batters Hainan

           

             
           

          Central bank considers yuan market makers

           

             
           

          HK legislators start historic mainland visit

           

             
           

          Damrey causes heavy loss to Guangdong

           

             
           

          China sees economy growing 9.2 pct in 2005

           

             
            Suspected al-Qaida cell leader convicted
             
            Japan PM says to enact postal reform by Nov 1
             
            Polish center-right parties triumph in elections
             
            Pakistan says bin Laden is isolated
             
            Eight killed in Baghdad slum gunbattle
             
            Rita's destruction falls short of fears
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产美女久久久亚洲综合| 久久88香港三级台湾三级播放| 国产欧美VA天堂在线观看视频| 国产美女遭强高潮网站| 免费 黄 色 人成 视频 在 线 | 免费看黄片一区二区三区| 在线精品视频一区二区三四| 丰满人妻一区二区三区视频| 深夜释放自己在线观看| 亚洲日韩精品欧美一区二区| 人妻系列无码专区69影院| 真人免费一级毛片一区二区| 亚洲成av人片不卡无码手机版| 国产精品啪| 国产免费又黄又爽又色毛| 色综合 图片区 小说区| 日韩最新在线不卡av| 日韩有码精品中文字幕| 国产精品无码专区在线观看不卡| 国产精品久久露脸蜜臀| 欧美 亚洲 国产 日韩 综AⅤ| 国产91精品一区二区亚洲| 欧美精品一产区二产区| 亚洲欧美日韩人成在线播放| 黑人巨大精品oideo| 男女xx00xx的视频免费观看| 亚洲AV毛片一区二区三区| 视频二区国产精品职场同事| 隔壁老王国产在线精品| 国产传媒剧情久久久av| 成人免费A级毛片无码片2022| 亚洲欧美日韩国产综合第一区 | 久久国产色av免费看| 日韩无矿砖一线二线卡乱| 性视频一区| 国内熟妇人妻色在线三级| 国产欧美另类久久久精品丝瓜| 亚洲国产欧美在线看片一国产| 国产成人精品久久综合| 久久国产乱子伦免费精品无码 | 国产欧美在线观看一区|