<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          British forces to exit Iraq from May - London newspaper
          (AFP)
          Updated: 2005-09-25 11:58

          British troops will reportedly start leaving Iraq next May under detailed plans, drawn up by London and Washington, to be presented next month to the Iraqi parliament, AFP reported.

          Quoting senior military sources, the Observer newspaper said the blueprint "will lay out a point-by-point 'road map' for military disengagement by multinational forces," with the first steps possibly going into effect soon after the December polls.

          It said Britain has already "privately" informed Japan of its plans to begin withdrawing from southern Iraq in May next, a move that would make it impossible for some 500 Japanese troops in the sector to remain.

          There was no immediate reaction from Prime Minister Tony Blair's government to the report, which appeared in time for the start of the annual conference of his Labour Party in Brighton, on England's south coast.

          Speculation about the future of British forces in Iraq intensified this week after the arrest by Iraqi police of two undercover British soldiers who were subsequently rescued by comrades in the main southern city of Basra.

          A YouGov opinion poll for Five News television, released Sunday after several thousand people joined an anti-war march in London, found that 57 percent of respondents thought British forces should pull out.

          The Observer quoted Defence Secretary John Reid as saying in an interview that a pullout strategy was contingent on ongoing efforts to establish a permanent democratic government in Iraq.

          "The two things I want to insist about the timetable is that it is not an event, but a process, and that it will be a process that takes place at different speeds in different parts of the country," he said.

          "I have said before that I believe that it could begin in some parts of the country as early as next July. It is not a deadline, but it is where we might be, and I honestly still believe we could have the conditions to begin a handover."

          The Sunday Telegraph offered an alternative version, saying it has learned that the Ministry of Defence "is still planning to deploy large numbers of troops" until at least January 2008.

          The Sunday Times said the two soldiers caught up in the Basra incident, members of the SAS special operations unit, were part of an operation to stop Iraqi insurgents from smuggling bombs into the country from neighboring Iran.

          It said the pair, who had been in Basra for seven weeks, had left their base near the city to carry out reconnaissance and supply a second patrol with "more tools and firepower".

          "Since the increase in attacks against UK forces two months ago, a 24-strong SAS team has been working out of Basra to provide a safety net to stop the bombers getting in the city from Iran," a source was quoted as saying.

          "The aim is to identify routes used by insurgents and either capture or kill them."



          Anti-war demonstrators rally in Washington
          Hurricane Rita causing havoc in U.S.
          Moscow court rejects oil tycoon's appeal
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          China pursuing independent approach to currency reforms

           

             
           

          Rich nations urged to abandon protectionism

           

             
           

          Iran rejects IAEA resolution

           

             
           

          'We're not like New Orleans': official

           

             
           

          Anti-war protestors march in Washington

           

             
           

          Rural insurance urged for aged people

           

             
            Millions who fled Rita told to halt return
             
            Anti-war protestors march in Washington
             
            IAEA resolution clears way to refer Iran to Security Council
             
            Albright warns dark days ahead in Iraq
             
            Israel launches airstrikes against Hamas
             
            Shiites seek 'yes' vote on Iraq charter
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Albright warns dark days ahead in Iraq
             
          Shiites seek 'yes' vote on Iraq charter
             
          Mothers plan opposing war marches on D.C.
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 熟妇人妻不卡中文字幕| 免费无码AV一区二区波多野结衣| 成人区精品一区二区婷婷| 少妇伦子伦情品无吗| 婷婷综合久久狠狠色成人网| 国产精品自拍实拍在线看| 男女激情一区二区三区| 国产成人精品日本亚洲77上位| 国产精品色三级在线观看| 强伦人妻一区二区三区视频18| 午夜福利国产精品小视频| 六十路老熟妇乱子伦视频| 精品熟女日韩中文十区| 国产L精品国产亚洲区在线观看| 国产亚洲熟妇在线视频| 在线日韩日本国产亚洲| 精品亚洲成a人在线看片| 亚洲夂夂婷婷色拍ww47| 国产精品美女久久久久| 日韩一区二区三区高清视频 | 精品国产自线午夜福利| 欧美成人精品三级网站| 欧美极品色午夜在线视频| 99热国产成人最新精品| 亚洲欧美偷拍另类A∨| 国产性天天综合网| 高清偷拍一区二区三区| 国产在热线精品视频| 亚洲人妻精品一区二区| 欧美激情一区二区久久久| 福利一区二区不卡国产| 狠狠色狠狠综合久久| 91精品人妻中文字幕色| 中文人成影院| 国产偷国产偷亚洲综合av| 日本亚洲一区二区精品久久| 免费观看全黄做爰大片| 国产在线视频精品视频| 毛片无遮挡高清免费| 亚洲视频欧美不卡| 人妻系列av无码专区|