<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
           
            | Home | News| Living in China| MMS | SMS | About us | Contact us|
             
           Language Tips > Bilingual news
          Updated: 2005-09-21 09:40

          NASA planning moon launch for 2018

          2018年重返月球 美國宇航局重金啟動新一輪登月計劃

          NASA Administrator Michael Griffin speaks at a news conference at NASA headquarters in Washington September 19, 2005.

          It will cost $104 billion over the next decade to send astronauts back to the moon, NASA's chief said Monday, defending the price tag as an investment the nation can afford despite the expense of Hurricane Katrina.

          The new moon exploration plan unveiled by the space agency will use beefed-up shuttle and Apollo parts and aims to put people on the moon by 2018.

          "There will be a lot more hurricanes and a lot more other natural disasters to befall the United States and the world in that time, I hope none worse than Katrina," NASA Administrator Michael Griffin said at a news conference.

          "But the space program is a long-term investment in our future. We must deal with our short-term problems while not sacrificing our long-term investments in our future. When we have a hurricane, we don't cancel the Air Force. We don't cancel the Navy. And we're not going to cancel NASA."

          The $104 billion price tag, leading up to an initial four-person lunar landing and spread over 13 years, represents 55 percent of what the Apollo program would cost in today's dollars, Griffin said. Apollo development spanned eight years, from 1961 to the first manned moon landing in 1969.

          The new space vehicle design uses shuttle rocket parts, an Apollo-style capsule and a lander capable of carrying four people to the moon. The rockets - there would be two, a small version for people and a heftier one for cargo - would eclipse the 18-story space shuttle. The larger one, in fact, would come close to the 36-story Saturn 5 moon rocket.

          They would be built from shuttle booster rockets, fuel tanks and main engines, as well as moon rocket engines. The so-called crew exploration vehicle perched on top would look very much like an Apollo capsule, albeit larger.

          The crew exploration vehicle would replace the space shuttle, due to be retired in 2010, but not before 2012 and possibly as late as 2014 depending on the money available, Griffin said. It could carry as many as six astronauts back and forth to the international space station.

          If all goes well, the first crew would set off for the moon by 2018 - or 2020 at the latest, the year targeted by President Bush who proposed such an initiative last year. The same type of vessel could be used, one day, to transport astronauts to Mars.

          The new exploration plan would allow four astronauts to stay on the moon for a week - twice as long as Apollo missions. It also would haul considerably more cargo, much of which would be left on the moon for future crews. In time, lunar stays of up to six months would be possible. 

          (Agencies)

          美國宇航局局長本周一宣布,在未來十年間,美國宇航局將出資1040億美元將宇航員重新送回月球。他還解釋說,盡管卡特里娜颶風給美國造成了巨大的損失,美國仍然有能力重金開啟新一輪的登月計劃。

          美國宇航局最新公布的探月計劃將使用新一代登月飛船和阿波羅飛船的部分組件,目標是在2018年將人類再次送上月球。

          “在此期間,還會有更多颶風和其他各種各樣的自然災害降臨美國,乃至整個世界,我希望不會有比卡特里娜更糟糕的了。”美國宇航局局長邁克爾·格里芬在新聞發布會上說。

          “但航天計劃是一項對未來的長期投資。我們在處理短期問題的同時,也不應犧牲對未來的長期投資。當我們遭遇颶風時,我們沒有撤銷空軍,我們沒有放棄海軍,因此,我們也不會在這個時候取消國家宇航局。”

          這項耗資1040億美元的登月計劃的第一步是將四名宇航員送上月球。按照通貨膨脹率折算,這項歷時13年之久的重返月球計劃其實只相當于當年“阿波羅”登月計劃費用的55%,格里芬說。當年,準備“阿波羅”登月計劃前后共花費了8年時間,從1961年開始計劃,到1969年人類第一次成功地登上月球。

          新一代航天工具的設計采用了運載火箭部件、和“阿波羅”號類似的太空艙和一個能夠搭載四名探月宇航員的登陸艙。新型運載火箭分為兩種不同的類型,體積較小的載人火箭和較笨重的貨運火箭。和它們相比,18層樓高的航天飛機都相形見絀。實際上,其中較大的貨運火箭的高度接近36層樓高的“土星5”月球火箭。

          新型運載火箭將由飛船助推火箭、燃料箱、主發動機以及月球火箭發動機組成。位于新型運載火箭頂端的所謂的宇航員探險飛行器看上去和阿波羅太空艙非常相似,只是更大了一些。

          到2010年,航天飛機將退役,被宇航員探險飛行器取代。但這一計劃在2012年之前很難實現,可能要推遲到2014年,主要取決于資金問題,格里芬說。宇航員探險飛行器一次最多可以運送6名宇航員往返國際空間站。

          如果一切進展順利,第一批宇航員將于2018年飛向月球,最遲不超過2020年,這是布什總統去年最早提出的想法。將來,這套航天設備還可以用來將宇航員送上火星。

          新的探索計劃將允許四名宇航員在月球上停留一個星期,比“阿波羅”號在月球停留的時間多出一倍。新的探索計劃還將攜帶更多貨物,其中大部分將留在月球上,滿足日后登上月球的宇航員的需要。屆時,在月球上停留6個月將成為可能。

          (中國日報網站 薛曉文譯)

           

          Vocabulary:

          price tag : the cost of something(價格,費用)

          befall : to come to pass; happen(降臨發現;發生)

          albeit : even though; although; notwithstanding(即使;雖然;盡管)

           

           

           
          Go to Other Sections
          Related Stories
          · Men and women 'not so different'
          男人和女人來自同一個星球
          · Zoo gets world's first elephant treadmill
          動物園安裝跑步機 大象減肥健身忙
          · Harry 'loves wonderful Camilla'
          哈里王子:我愛卡米拉
          more
           
          Copyright by chinadaily.com.cn. All rights reserved

          版權聲明:未經中國日報網站許可,任何人不得復制本欄目內容。如需轉載請與本網站聯系。
          None of this material may be used for any commercial or public use. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
           

           

          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩中文字幕V亚洲中文字幕| 9久久伊人精品综合| 欧美精品亚洲精品日韩精品| 无码帝国www无码专区色综合| 亚洲人午夜射精精品日韩| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠777米奇| 国产99视频精品免费专区| 久久av无码精品人妻糸列| 亚洲国产精品综合久久网络| 亚洲欧美综合人成在线| 欧美在线天堂| 亚洲一区二区中文av| 亚洲欧美人成电影在线观看| 国产精品久久国产精麻豆99网站| 国产国产午夜福利视频| 亚洲高清WWW色好看美女| 女人与公狍交酡女免费| 国产仑乱无码内谢| 欧美成人精品手机在线| 苍井空一区二区三区在线观看| 91亚洲人成手机在线观看| 老司机亚洲精品影院| 少妇被无套内谢免费看| 国产精品久久久久久久专区| 女人香蕉久久毛毛片精品| 国产精品亚洲二区在线播放| 一区二区久久精品66国产精品| 黄色国产精品一区二区三区| 性夜黄a爽影免费看| 又黄又无遮挡AAAAA毛片| 国产高跟黑色丝袜在线| 性xxxx视频播放| 国产精品视频一区不卡| 精品videossexfreeohdbbw| 国产精品国产三级国av| AV人摸人人人澡人人超碰| 国产裸体美女视频全黄| 人妻少妇偷人无码视频| 亚洲 自拍 另类 制服在线| 亚洲男人AV天堂午夜在| 影音先锋男人资源站|