<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Indonesia withdraws troops from Aceh
          (AP)
          Updated: 2005-09-19 20:28

          Indonesia will withdraw 2,600 soldiers from tsunami-battered Aceh province Tuesday with another 3,500 slated to go by month's end as part of a historic peace accord to end three decades of fighting, a military spokesman said, the Associated Press reported.

          The agreement signed last month in Finland calls on the Indonesian military to more than halve the 60,000 troops it has in the province by the end of the year and for separatist rebels to hand in all of their self-declared 840 weapons.

          If the process of demobilization and disarmament goes smoothly, it would significantly raise hopes that the agreement to end the war that has claimed nearly 15,000 lives in the oil- and gas-rich region might hold.

          Several other accords have collapsed, the most recent two years ago when hard-line generals arrested rebel negotiators, kicked out international observers and launched an offensive that killed thousands.

          The country's powerful military reiterated that it fully supported the deal.

          "Indonesian military remains committed to pulling out our troops from Aceh when the rebels have handed over all their weapons," said Lt. Col. Erie Soetiko, a military spokesman.

          There have been a few questions about the quality of some of the 260 weapons already handed over by the rebels. The government says they should not count toward the total, but the rebels disagree.

          So far, the dispute does not look serious enough to cause the deal to unravel, although analysts say plenty can still go wrong.

          More than 3,000 soldiers and police have already left Aceh — the most recent on Sunday when 800 troops loaded down with bags and automatic weapons boarded a warship in the northern city of Lhokseumawe.

          "I have been here 18 months, most of which I have spent in the jungle," said Pvt. Gatot Broto before the ship set off for the city of Medan on Sumatra island. "I am just very happy to go home."

          Efforts to end the conflict in Aceh picked up speed after the Dec. 26 earthquake and tsunami struck the area, killing 131,000 people in Aceh and leaving a half-million others homeless.

          Neither side wanted to add to people's suffering or to hold up the flow of aid to victims.

          During several months of negotiations, rebels gave up their long-held demand for independence and the government agreed to give the region limited self-government and allow former insurgents to form a political party.



          North Korea to drop nuclear weapons development
          Clinton Global Initiative Summit
          Schwarzenegger seeks re-election in 2006
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          N. Korea agrees to abandon nuclear weapon efforts

           

             
           

          China shares rise on restructuring hopes

           

             
           

          Starbucks announces $5 million fund in China

           

             
           

          Focus on world's poor at General Assembly

           

             
           

          New cotton strain to raise output by 25%

           

             
           

          Saddam Hussein nephew draws life sentence

           

             
            Focus on world's poor at General Assembly
             
            OPEC ministers ponder offering extra oil
             
            Florida prepares for tropical storm Rita
             
            German political leaders mull next move
             
            Chinese, US delegations convene one-on-one meeting
             
            Millions of Afghans vote, defy Taliban threats
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 嫩草院一区二区乱码| 国产午夜视频在线观看| 国产午夜精品一区理论片| 91久久精品亚洲一区二区三区| 久草热大美女黄色片免费看 | 欧美熟妇乱子伦XX视频| 国产av无码专区亚洲aⅴ| 精品国产迷系列在线观看| 永久黄网站色视频免费观看| 99亚洲男女激情在线观看| 最新亚洲春色AV无码专区| 少妇伦子伦情品无吗| 无码 人妻 在线 视频| 亚洲av乱码一区二区| 国内精品久久人妻无码不卡| 亚洲人成伊人成综合网无码| 91精品国产一二三产区| 免费观看又色又爽又黄的韩国| 国产极品粉嫩馒头一线天| 亚洲av日韩av中文高清性色| 成人亚欧欧美激情在线观看| 亚洲AV无码一区二区一二区色戒| 国产自在自线午夜精品视频| 欧美孕妇乳喷奶水在线观看| 国产婷婷精品av在线| 成人无码午夜在线观看| 久久久亚洲女精品aa| 精品一区二区不卡免费| 欧美性色黄大片www喷水| 日韩成人性视频在线观看| 国产18禁一区二区三区| 日本免费一区二区三区久久| 国产精品人成视频免费播放| 精品日本免费一区二区三区| 男女真人国产牲交a做片野外| 国产精品户外野外| 国产成人精品免费视频app软件 | 亚洲天堂一区二区成人在线 | 亚洲中文字幕97久久精品少妇| 国产在线精彩自拍视频| 国产精品人妻熟女男人的天堂|