<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          North Korea pledges to drop nuke programs
          (AP)
          Updated: 2005-09-19 12:49

          North Korea pledged to drop its nuclear weapons development and rejoin international arms treaties in a unanimous agreement Monday with other countries at six-party arms talks. The joint statement was the first ever after more than two years of negotiations.


          Christopher Hill, U.S. top U.S. negotiator for the six-party talks, speaks to journalists before continuation of talks in Beijing September 18, 2005. [Reuters]
          The North "promised to drop all nuclear weapons and current nuclear programs and to get back to the (Nuclear) Nonproliferation Treaty as soon as possible and to accept inspections" by the International Atomic Energy Agency, according to the agreement by the six countries at the talks.

          "All six parties emphasized that to realize the inspectable denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula is the target of the six-party talks," the statement said.

          The North and United States also pledged in the agreement to respect each other's sovereignty and right to peaceful coexistence, and also to take steps to normalize relations.

          "The United States affirmed that it has no nuclear weapons on the Korean Peninsula and has no intention to attack or invade (North Korea) with nuclear or conventional weapons," according to the statement, assurances echoed by South Korea.

          Negotiators agreed to hold more talks in November, where they were expected to move on to concrete discussions about implementing the broad principles outlined in Monday's agreement. The main U.S. envoy, Assistant Secretary of State Christopher Hill, has warned that could still be a long process.

          The negotiations had been deadlocked over Pyongyang's demands that it retain the right to civilian nuclear programs after it disarms, and the statement acknowledges the North has made such an assertion but doesn't go beyond that.

          North Korean officials had also demanded the country be given a light-water nuclear reactor at the latest talks, but Washington had said it and other countries at the talks wouldn't meet that request.

          Putting aside the question for now, the joint statement said: "The other parties expressed their respect and agreed to discuss at an appropriate time the subject of the provision of light-water reactor" to North Korea.

          Pyongyang has also refused to totally disarm without getting concessions along the way, while Washington has said it wants to see the weapons programs totally dismantled before granting rewards. The statement, however, says the sides agree to take steps to implement the agreement "in a phased manner in line with the principle of 'commitment for commitment, action for action.'"

          The other countries at the talks said they were willing give energy assistance to the North, including a South Korean plan to deliver electricity across the heavily armed border dividing the peninsula.

          "This is the most important result since the six-party talks started more than two years ago," said Wu Dawei, China's vice foreign minister.

          The talks, which began in August 2003, include China, Japan, Russia, the United States and the two Koreas.



          Clinton Global Initiative Summit
          Schwarzenegger seeks re-election in 2006
          Suicide bombing kills at least 152 in Iraq
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          North Korea pledges to drop nuke programs

           

             
           

          New cotton strain to raise output by 25%

           

             
           

          German election mandate still in question

           

             
           

          Sirens mark anniversary of Japan invasion

           

             
           

          China lauds stable yuan since July revaluation

           

             
           

          Relief at hand for thirsty northern cities

           

             
            Chinese, US delegations convene one-on-one meeting
             
            Millions of Afghans vote, defy Taliban threats
             
            Merkel, Schroeder both claim election victory
             
            EU powers start work on Iran nuclear resolution
             
            Sharon seeks disarmament of militants
             
            Indonesia pulls troops from Aceh Province
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 无码内射中文字幕岛国片| 在线播放亚洲成人av| 国产 | 久你欧洲野花视频欧洲1| 欧美日韩国产综合草草| 蜜芽亚洲AV无码精品国产午夜| 亚洲精品国产成人无码区a片| 无遮无挡爽爽免费视频| 国产乱人无码伦AV在线A| 色秀网在线观看视频免费| 久久精品国产只有精品66| 日韩免费美熟女中文av| 亚洲一区二区经典在线播放| 亚洲精品欧美综合二区| 国产综合久久亚洲综合| (原创)露脸自拍[62p]| 亚洲av日韩在线资源| 无码人妻系列不卡免费视频| 中文字幕久久六月色综合| 91嫩草尤物在线观看| 国产老熟女视频一区二区| 国产精品熟女亚洲av麻豆| 精品人妻少妇一区二区三区| 亚洲午夜香蕉久久精品| 国产精品香蕉在线观看不卡| 中文字幕在线日韩一区| 欧美交A欧美精品喷水| 老司机精品福利在线资源| 日本亚洲一区二区精品| 中文字幕午夜AV福利片| 国内精品久久久久影院网站| 久久一二三四区中文字幕 | 国产激情一区二区三区不卡| 亚洲av片在线免费观看| 久久久久久久久久久久中文字幕 | 五月婷婷开心中文字幕| 激情综合五月网| 无码AV动漫精品一区二区免费 | 日本黄页网站免费观看| 麻豆国产成人av在线播放欲色| 亚洲av无一区二区三区| 国产麻豆精品手机在线观看|