<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Yang Liwei won't be on second manned flight
          (AFP)
          Updated: 2005-09-19 08:58

          China's first man in space, Yang Liwei, will not be among the two astronauts who blast off on the country's second manned mission next month, state media reported.


          Yang Liwei displays China's national flag and flag of the United Nation while orbiting the earth in October 2003. [Xinhua/file]

          Yang, who circled the Earth solo 14 times in October 2003, said he wanted to give other astronauts the opportunity.

          "I won't go on the Shenzhou VI mission," he said at a meeting in Nanjing on Saturday, the Xinhua news agency reported, quoting local press.

          Yang confirmed the mission would take place in mid-October but said he was too involved in the selection and training of 13 other astronauts in line for a seat on the craft to prepare himself.

          Yang, a fighter pilot, received the "Space Hero" label after his 2003 orbit of the Earth made China the third nation to send a man into space, after the United States and the former Soviet Union.

          Reports earlier this month said the second manned space flight will blast off from the Jiuquan Space Launch Center in northwest China's Gansu province, using a Long March 2F rocket, after the October 1-7 holidays here.

          The flight will involve two astronauts and last 119 hours or five days, the Beijing News said.



          Chinese celebrate Mid-Autumn Festival
          Birdman contest for Chinese senior high school students
          Hu concludes North American trip
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          New cotton strain to raise output by 25 per cent

           

             
           

          Six-Party Talks continue into final day

           

             
           

          Sirens mark anniversary of Japan invasion

           

             
           

          China lauds stable yuan since July revaluation

           

             
           

          Relief at hand for thirsty northern cities

           

             
           

          Merkel, Schroeder both claim election victory

           

             
            Yang Liwei confirms launch date of spaceship
             
            Last ditch attempt for agreement at nuke talks
             
            President Hu concludes trip in Canada
             
            State councilor: China should stick to family planning policy
             
            Year of France concluded in Beijing
             
            China's North Korea proposal hits snags
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人三级视频在线观看不卡| 中文日产幕无线码一区中文| 99riav精品免费视频观看| 老汉色老汉首页a亚洲| 国产在线小视频| 国产99视频精品免费专区| 麻豆成人精品国产免费| 国产日韩综合av在线| 视频一区二区 国产视频| 日韩成人高精品一区二区| 狼人大伊人久久一区二区| 国产乱码1卡二卡3卡四卡5| 午夜精品一区二区三区在线观看| 国产日韩精品欧美一区灰 | 国产亚洲色视频在线| 亚洲高清WWW色好看美女| 人妻无码不卡中文字幕系列| 给我播放片在线观看| 一区二区三区毛片无码| 国产精品香蕉视频在线| 日本一区二区三区在线播放| 精品国产午夜福利在线观看| 亚洲中文字幕国产精品| 久久精品国产亚洲不AV麻豆| 国产AV无码专区亚洲AV漫画| 久久精品av一区二区三| 久久91综合国产91久久精品| 深夜视频国产在线观看| 欧美亚洲精品中文字幕乱码 | 国产熟女50岁一区二区| 亚洲精品男男一区二区| 久久精品国产精品亚洲| 国产成人无码AV片在线观看不卡| 久久人人爽人人爽人人片DVD | 麻豆成人传媒一区二区| 亚洲欧美日本久久网站| 99精品国产一区在线看| 中文字幕亚洲无线码A| 亚洲男人天堂2021| 激情综合网激情激情五月天| 伦精品一区二区三区视频|