<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          China presents amendment to document
          By Qin Jize (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-09-17 07:31

          China put forward an amendment to a joint document to negotiators from the six countries on Friday during a chief delegates meeting, hoping the other five parties would respond by Saturday (September 17).


          Christopher Hill (R), U.S. Assistant Secretary of State for East Asian and Pacific Affairs and top U.S. negotiator for the six-party talks, speaks to journalists before continuation of talks in Beijing September 16, 2005. [Reuters]

          Based on the fourth draft, which had been proposed in the first phase of the talks, the latest version upholds Pyongyang's right to the peaceful use of nuclear technology.

          Russian chief delegate Alexander Alexeyev said the talks would create a chance for a joint document of principle on Saturday, as the draft has a compromise wording that would satisfy all parties.

          He said the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) demanded a right to peaceful nuclear power and other states should respect this right, adding it is a common understanding that first all nuclear weapons and all existing nuclear programmes should be banned, Xinhua quoted him as saying.

          The participating nations are set to discuss the new proposal with their capitals and reconvene today (September 17) to discuss the responses.

          Alexeyev said the negotiators would decide on Saturday whether to reach an agreement or to announce a recess.

          China, the United States, the DPRK, the Republic of Korea (ROK), Russia and Japan have been struggling to agree on a joint document outlining the basic principles.

          Talks have stalled as Pyongyang has demanded it be given a nuclear reactor for generating electricity before disarming, a request Washington is unlikely to grant.

          It is reported that on Friday the DPRK repeated its position not to give up its peaceful nuclear programme without getting concessions first.

          "We will just do it our way. For us, we will not stop our way of peaceful nuclear activities for one minute," the DPRK's spokesman Hyun Hak-bong was quoted as saying.

          It was unclear if those comments would make any difference to the US side.

          The delegates from the United States, Japan and ROK had lunch yesterday to discuss ways to break the deadlock in the nuclear disarmament talks.

          US chief delegate Christopher Hill said on Friday that the six-nation talks were at a standstill over Pyongyang's demand for a light water reactor in exchange for its nuclear weapon programmes.

          But he said after the lunch that he had "good" discussions with his DPRK counterpart Kim Gye-gwan in the morning, which lasted for 20 minutes.

          ROK chief delegate Song Min-soon said on Friday that the talks are at a critical period now.

          (China Daily 09/17/2005 page1)



          Children of migrant workers receive education in Guiyang
          Chaerhan Salt Lake
          2005 World Summit and UN 60th General Assembly
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          China's economic miracle will continue - OECD

           

             
           

          China offers revised disarmament proposal

           

             
           

          Mayor announces plan to reopen New Orleans

           

             
           

          Foreign investors able to buy large SOEs

           

             
           

          Hu calls for a harmonious world at summit

           

             
           

          Shanghai-Taipei direct flight proposed

           

             
            China presents amendment to document
             
            Hu calls for fairer UN decision procedure
             
            4 more hydro-plants for the Yangtze River
             
            Legal reform likely as juvenile crime rises
             
            Shining spotlight on mooncakes
             
            Hu calls for a harmonious world at summit
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          China proposes recess for 6-party talks
             
          Seoul seeks new draft of joint document
             
          Will new round break deadlock of nuclear talks?
             
          Two Koreas to meet, nuclear talks on agenda
             
          Top South Korean official to visit China
             
          Korean nuke talks may convene in November
             
          Powell to visit China next week
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 熟女一区| 91久久性奴调教国产免费| 日韩精品无码免费专区网站| 国产精品十八禁在线观看| 日日碰狠狠躁久久躁96avv| 国产熟睡乱子伦午夜视频| 亚洲中文精品久久久久久不卡| 国产亚洲人成网站在线观看| 丁香五月激情综合色婷婷| 99久久久无码国产精品9| 亚洲国产精品日韩专区av| 久久精品熟女亚洲av艳妇| 国产一区二区三区四区五区加勒比 | 一本av高清一区二区三区| 中文字幕久区久久中文字幕| 国内少妇偷人精品免费| av在线 亚洲 天堂| 手机精品视频在线观看免费| 精品精品久久宅男的天堂| 国产精品综合一区二区三区| 麻豆久久久9性大片| 99999久久久久久亚洲| 亚洲嫩模一区二区三区 | 国产91在线播放免费| 精品中文字幕人妻一二| 亚洲人成小说网站色在线| 日韩亚洲视频一区二区三区 | 国产精品_国产精品_k频道| 国产成人午夜一区二区三区 | 在线观看国产小视频| 色狠狠综合天天综合综合| 久久婷婷五月综合97色直播| 91亚洲一线产区二线产区| 国内熟妇人妻色在线视频| 不卡一区二区三区视频播放| 天天综合天天色| 国产成人免费永久在线平台| 五月天久久久噜噜噜久久| 99麻豆久久精品一区二区| 色猫咪av在线观看| 久久热99这里只有精品|