<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          US urges China to intercede on N. Korea
          (AP)
          Updated: 2005-09-16 12:43

          "The basic stumbling block has to do with the issue of providing a light-water reactor," North Korean spokesman Hyun Hak Bong said Thursday in the first comment from the delegation since the talks resumed.

          Still, Hill and other delegates said the talks would continue, with no end date set.

          The United States has said giving such a reactor to the North is out of the question.

          North Korea was offered two light-water reactors as a reward under a 1994 agreement with the United States to give up weapons development brokered by the Clinton administration. Light-water reactors are less easily diverted for weapons use.

          Construction on those reactors was halted in 2002 with the outbreak of the latest nuclear standoff, when U.S. officials said the North admitted to secretly pursuing a nuclear weapons program. The Bush administration has been loudly critical of the earlier deal.

          "This is a problem related to the United States' political will to get rid of its hostile policy toward us and peacefully coexist," Hyun said.

          But the North Korean spokesman added that his government still hoped to "solve the nuclear issue peacefully through dialogue."

          Hill called the reactor demand a "nonstarter."

          North Korea, "not for the first time, has chosen to isolate itself," Hill said Thursday evening. The country "has a rather sad and long history of making the wrong decision on things."

          The latest talks ended a five-week recess after the last session failed to yield an agreement after 13 days of meetings.

          On Wednesday, a Washington-based think tank released a satellite photo showing that North Korea's reactor at Yongbyon has apparently been restarted.

          The photo, taken Sunday and released by the Institute for Science and International Security, apparently shows a steam plume rising from the plant's cooling tower.

          The reactor was shut down earlier this year and the North said its fuel rods were removed, a move that would allow it to harvest more weapons-grade plutonium.

          North Korea is believed to have reprocessed enough plutonium for at least a half-dozen bombs, and claimed in February that it had nuclear weapons.

          However, it hasn't performed any known nuclear tests that would confirm its arsenal, which Pyongyang says it needs to deter a U.S. invasion. Washington denies it intends to attack.


          Page: 12



          Children of migrant workers receive education in Guiyang
          Chaerhan Salt Lake
          2005 World Summit and UN 60th General Assembly
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Foreign investors able to buy large SOEs

           

             
           

          Hu calls for a harmonious world at summit

           

             
           

          Shanghai-Taipei direct flight proposed

           

             
           

          US urges China to intercede on N. Korea

           

             
           

          Province closes all coal mines, permanently

           

             
           

          China not planning more yuan revaluations

           

             
            Hu calls for a harmonious world at summit
             
            Alien invaders hurting economy
             
            ASEAN economic relationship booming
             
            Insurance partner joins 2008 Olympics
             
            Province closes all coal mines, permanently
             
            Man in coma after burning himself
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 在线免费观看毛片av| 亚洲AV无码成人精品区一本二本 | 亚洲精品二区在线播放| 国产精品一区二区人人爽| 亚洲精品第一区二区三区| 亚洲国产午夜精品福利| 美丽的姑娘在线观看免费| 日本高清一区二区在线观看 | 亚洲国产免费公开在线视频 | 国产免费AV片在线看| 国产成人8X人网站视频| 亚洲国产精品毛片av不卡在线| 四虎成人精品在永久在线| 好吊妞| 五月天在线视频观看| 老色鬼在线精品视频| 色偷偷888欧美精品久久久| 亚洲综合日韩av在线| 欧美性猛交XXXX黑人猛交| 国产亚洲真人做受在线观看| 女人香蕉久久毛毛片精品| 日韩老熟女av搜索结果| 日本久久久www成人免费毛片丨| 国产成人免费高清激情视频| 免费看黄片一区二区三区| 国产精品老熟女一区二区| 国产精品亚洲第一区在线| 四虎国产精品永久在线看| 欧洲熟妇色自偷自拍另类| 又大又粗又硬又爽黄毛少妇| 成人精品区| 国产粉嫩美女一区二区三| 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合尤物| 亚洲国产在一区二区三区| 国产十八禁在线观看免费| 一区二区三区四区自拍视频| 天堂网亚洲综合在线| 亚洲av色在线播放一区| 婷婷丁香五月深爱憿情网| 亚洲精品入口一区二区乱| 国产农村激情免费专区|