<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          North Korea hardens stance ahead of nuclear talks
          (Reuters)
          Updated: 2005-09-12 09:59

           

          PROGRESS AND TRUST?

          An international consortium was to supply those reactors as part of a 1994 deal under which North Korea was to freeze its nuclear weapons programs in return for fuel assistance that would later be replaced by power from the reactors.

          Washington says the North broke the deal by pursuing a secret nuclear weapons plan using highly enriched uranium.

          The South Korean official, who asked not to be named, said the United States would not agree to dusting off the 1994 light-water reactor deal nor striking a new agreement under which the North gets international help to build light-water reactors.

          A separate senior South Korean official said the parties had laid most of their cards on the table and the discussions had made strides since they began in August 2003.

          "We are not at the stage of talking about dismantlement versus corresponding measures any more. We're much deeper into the issues," he said.

          A senior Russian diplomat told Interfax news agency the six parties "have never been so close" to reaching a deal.

          Yet that optimism is not universal, and analysts note failure to make progress at this set of talks could lead to pressure to refer the matter to the U.N. Security Council.

          U.S. officials have expressed concern about the North having any sort of nuclear program, saying the country could use a civilian program to develop nuclear weapons.

          North Korea declared in February it had nuclear weapons. It left the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty in January 2003.

          The top U.S. negotiator to the talks said North Korea, which battles energy shortages, should look to a sweetener from South Korea to supply it with electricity about equal to its own output after it dismantles its nuclear weapons programs.

          "Our position has been very clear on this. North Korea needs to get out of the nuclear business," Christopher Hill, assistant secretary of state for Asia and Pacific Affairs, told a briefing in Washington on Friday.

          "In some two-and-a-half to three years, they could have new electricity being generated into towns and villages and cities in the DPRK," he said of the proposal from South Korea.

          Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Qin Gang told a briefing last week that Beijing -- host of all the talks so far -- hoped the parties would seize the opportunity to reach a deal.
          Page: 123



          4th anniversary of 9/11 commemorated in Beijing
          Post-Katrina New Orleans
          12th APEC Finance Ministers Meeting
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          East coast provinces battered by Typhoon Khanun

           

             
           

          President Hu arrives in Mexico for visit

           

             
           

          Shenzhou VI flight 'after October holiday'

           

             
           

          EU warns of new China textile 'disaster'

           

             
           

          Oil prices eating away at Chinese economy

           

             
           

          Britain opens Chinese workers drowning case

           

             
            Palestinians taking control in Gaza Strip
             
            Hopelessness begins to lift in New Orleans
             
            Japan ruling party heads for landslide win
             
            Bush 'squandered' post 9/11 goodwill - Gulf press
             
            Iran warns against UN referral on nukes
             
            Belfast riots some of worst in a decade
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          ROK ambassador calls for serious attitude in nuke talks
             
          Six-party talks set to resume next week
             
          Nations to resume north Korea nuke talks
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 久久亚洲精品日本波多野结衣| 国产成人不卡无码免费视频| 国产亚洲日韩在线播放更多| 成人av一区二区亚洲精| 久久天天躁夜夜躁狠狠ds005| 亚洲自偷自偷在线成人网站传媒| 香蕉EEWW99国产精选免费| 人人妻碰人人免费| 久久精品久久电影免费理论片| 久久久一本精品99久久| 国产精品久久国产丁香花| 饥渴的熟妇张开腿呻吟视频| 国产极品美女高潮无套| 久久SE精品一区精品二区| 久久婷婷五月综合鬼色| 亚洲欧洲日韩精品在线| 国产成人不卡一区二区| 亚洲一区二区三区av激情| h无码精品动漫在线观看| 久久99精品久久久久麻豆| 幻女free性俄罗斯毛片| 久久久国产精华液| 国产精品日日摸夜夜添夜夜添无码| 日产精品高潮呻吟av久久| 亚洲天堂伊人久久a成人| 美女黄网站视频免费视频| 自拍偷拍第一区二区三区| 色成人亚洲| 丰满岳乱妇久久久| 在线视频不卡在线亚洲| 婷婷六月色| 色婷婷久久综合中文久久一本| 婷婷久久综合九色综合88| 高清偷拍一区二区三区| 午夜性做爰电影| 亚洲成在人线AV品善网好看| 产精品无码一区二区三区免费| 精品九九热在线免费视频| 东京热久久综合久久88| 熟女在线视频一区二区三区| 午夜综合网|