<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Full Coverages>World>Iran Nuke Issue>News
             
           

          Iran warns against UN referral on nukes
          (AP)
          Updated: 2005-09-12 09:24

          Iran said Sunday it would not stop uranium conversion and warned of consequences if it was referred to the U.N. Security Council for possible sanctions over its nuclear program, AP reported.

          Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki said Iran wants to continue dialogue with Europe without preconditions and rejected a U.S.-European threat that Tehran has about a week to freeze uranium processing activities or face referral to the Security Council.

          "There is no legal or legitimate reason, given Iran's transparent activities and its open cooperation with the IAEA ... that Iran be referred to the U.N. Security Council," Mottaki told a news conference.

          "If a political decision is made to refer Iran to the U.N. Security Council, it will be entering a lose-lose game," he said. "It will have its own certain consequences and will affect Iran's decisions. We prefer that such a game is not played."

          Iranian Foreign Minister, Manuchehr Mottaki, left, listens to a question, next to Foreign Ministry spokesman, Hamid Reza Asefi, during a press conference in Tehran, Iran, Sunday, Sept. 11, 2005.
          Iranian Foreign Minister, Manuchehr Mottaki, left, listens to a question, next to Foreign Ministry spokesman, Hamid Reza Asefi, during a press conference in Tehran, Iran, Sunday, Sept. 11, 2005. [AP]
          Mottaki also said Iran plans to seek bids for building two more nuclear power plants in the Islamic republic. Russia now is finishing a plant in Bushehr that Iran expects to begin producing electricity early next year.

          The United States accuses Iran of using its civilian nuclear program as a cover to secretly produce nuclear weapons. Iran has rejected the charges, saying its nuclear program is geared toward generating electricity, not a bomb.

          Mottaki said Tehran would ignore European calls to stop uranium conversion, which was resumed last month at its Uranium Conversion Facility in Isfahan in central Iran.

          "The issue of re-suspension of work in Isfahan doesn't exist in our agenda," Mottaki vowed.

          But he said Iran was willing to continue dialogue over its nuclear program with European negotiators.

          Iran says nuclear talks must have no preconditions
          Iran's Foreign Minister Manouchehr Mottaki speaks during a news conference in Tehran September 11, 2005. [Reuters]
          Britain, Germany and France, negotiating on behalf of the 25-nation European Union, say they may help draft the language of a resolution demanding Iran be referred to the Security Council if it doesn't stop uranium conversion by the Sept. 19 board meeting of the United Nations' International Atomic Energy Agency.

          The threat came after a report earlier this month by IAEA chief Mohamed ElBaradei said Tehran had produced about seven tons of the gas needed to enrich uranium — a possible pathway to a nuclear weapon — after restarting work in Isfahan.

          The Isfahan facility converts uranium concentrate ore, known as yellowcake, into uranium hexaflouride gas, the feedstock for enrichment.

          Uranium enriched to low levels is used to produce nuclear fuel used to generate electricity; further enrichment makes it suitable for use in nuclear weapons.

          Iran says it won't restart uranium enrichment for now at another nuclear facility in the central city of Natanz, where it was suspended in 2003 under a deal with the Europeans. But Tehran insists it will never again suspend uranium conversion in Isfahan.

          Iran restarted work in Isfahan in August after rejecting a European package of proposals urging it to permanently stop uranium enrichment in return for a supply of nuclear fuel and economic incentives.

          Tehran said the proposals went against the spirit of the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty and previous agreements with Europe, which had recognized Iran's right to use nuclear energy for peaceful purposes.

          Mottaki said a list of Iranian nuclear proposals were being drawn up and were likely to be delivered to U.N. officials and heads of state by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad when he arrives in New York for next week's U.N. General Assembly.

           
            Story Tools  
             
           
               
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产高清在线精品一本大道| 成人精品一区二区三区不卡免费看| 免费国产一区二区不卡| 国产女人18毛片水真多1| 国内精品久久人妻无码妲| 99久久国产福利自产拍| 亚洲av成人一区国产精品| 亚洲熟妇自偷自拍另类| 国产乱码精品一区二区三区中文| 国产片AV国语在线观看手机版| 老妇free性videosxx| 国产成人精品一区二区三区| 亚洲欧美色综合影院| 一日本道伊人久久综合影 | 女同久久精品国产99国产精品| 涩涩爱狼人亚洲一区在线| 国产精品成| 国产裸体永久免费无遮挡| 91超碰在线精品| 内射极品少妇xxxxxhd| 亚洲av无码成人精品区一区| 饥渴的熟妇张开腿呻吟视频| 亚洲色欲色欲WWW在线丝| 亚洲综合色区在线播放2019| 香港日本三级亚洲三级| 色婷婷五月综合激情中文字幕| 国产一区二区在线有码| 国产稚嫩高中生呻吟激情在线视频 | 国产一区二区精品尤物| 久久一夜天堂av一区二区| 国内少妇人妻偷人精品视频| 999精品全免费观看视频| 久久久久久免费一区二区三区| AV人摸人人人澡人人超碰| 亚洲国产精品嫩草影院久久| 欧美日韩视频综合一区无弹窗| 强奷乱码中文字幕| 99久久精品午夜一区二区| 免费大片黄国产在线观看| 成人片99久久精品国产桃花岛| 久久国产成人亚洲精品影院老金|