<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Europe readies Katrina aid to send to US
          (AP)
          Updated: 2005-09-06 10:21

          European nations on Monday prepared aid teams, food rations, water pumps and even cruise ships to help U.S. regions hit by Hurricane Katrina.

          Countries large and small have offered aid — from tiny Luxembourg's beds and blankets to half a million food rations from Germany and Britain.

          Greece put on standby two cruise ships to house refugees and Sweden has offered aircraft to help distribute aid shipments, said Barbara Helfferich, a European Union spokeswoman.

          Helfferich said an EU aid coordinator would go to the United States soon to help ensure aid goes to victims of Katrina in Louisiana, Alabama and Mississippi. U.S. authorities made a rare request for help from Europe over the weekend, asking for anything from diapers and baby formula to forklifts and veterinarian supplies.

          katrina
          Abandoned vehicles many with broken windows sit in flood waters in New Orleans, Louisiana, September 5, 2005. [Reuters]
          Aid flights from overseas will be directed and to Little Rock Air Force Base in Arkansas, unloaded there, and have the material sent to the affected regions to the south, said Air Force Lt. Jon Quinlan.

          "We've contracted semi-truck drivers to drive the cargo to the Gulf Coast starting tomorrow," Quinlan said.

          The first plane including food rations arrived Monday from Britain and was unloaded in preparation for the seven-hour drive to New Orleans.

          "The United States has been enormously grateful for the outpouring of support both emotional and concrete from allies over the past week," said Victoria Nuland, the U.S. ambassador to NATO.

          NATO officials said the alliance was coordinating offers of food, shelter and other aid from several allies, including Germany, Canada and Norway which was offering navy divers as well as 10,000 blankets. Latvia and France were preparing to send disaster relief teams.

          Non-NATO members were also working with the alliance disaster coordination center, including Switzerland and Russia, which has offered generators, tents and 10,000 meals.

          Germany and Britain had already sent 570,000 emergency food rations over the weekend, while Luxembourg was preparing to send a team of five aid experts, two jeeps, and bedding. The Netherlands had deployed a naval frigate, which was transporting drinking water, medical supplies and much needed helicopters.

          Many European countries have pledged to release parts of their strategic oil and gas reserves to stabilize global oil supplies.

          Bangladesh, an impoverished delta nation that is regularly buffeted by cyclones and floods, pledged $1 million and offered the services of rescuers and disaster experts.

          A Mexican ship loaded with supplies set sail on Monday from the Gulf Coast port of Tampico, and the country has set up consular offices in trailers around the disaster zone to help some of the estimated 140,000 Mexicans who live in the region, 10,000 of them in New Orleans.

          US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said last week no aid offer would be refused.



          Rescue continues in New Orleans
          Egyptian presidential election campaigns conclude
          Bush orders more troops to secure New Orleans
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          China, EU reach 'win-win' agreement on textiles

           

             
           

          "East Turkistan" main terrorist threat

           

             
           

          Gays live a difficult life under social bias

           

             
           

          Katrina death toll may be 10,000: mayor

           

             
           

          At least 149 killed in Indonesian air crash

           

             
           

          Blair: EU-China ties 'immensely important'

           

             
            Katrina death toll may be 10,000: mayor
             
            At least 149 killed in Indonesian air crash
             
            North Korea offers to resume six-way talks on Sep 13
             
            Annan: Iraq is now center for terrorism
             
            Blast levels house in Gaza, killing four
             
            Fire, stampede at Egypt theater Kill 29
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Katrina children seeking parents shown on Web
             
          Katrina death toll may be 10,000: mayor
             
          Katrina could prompt new black "migration"
             
          China's CNOOC pledges Katrina aid
             
          Katrina leaves many of the poor in free fall
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 涩欲国产一区二区三区四区| 国内不卡不区二区三区| 亚洲欧美综合精品成人网站| 大地资源免费视频观看| 日韩乱码人妻无码中文字幕 | 亚洲精品熟女一区二区| 久久精品国产精品亚洲综合| 亚洲综合在线一区二区三区| 久久99精品国产麻豆婷婷| 日韩一二三无码专区| 国产一区二区三区在线观看免费| 国产综合久久久久久鬼色| 思思热在线视频精品| 曰韩亚洲AV人人夜夜澡人人爽| 久久久久久久极品内射| 国产无人区码一区二区| 扒开粉嫩的小缝隙喷白浆视频| 亚洲欧美日韩国产精品一区二区| 亚欧美日韩香蕉在线播放视频| 狠狠色狠狠综合久久| 一色桃子中出欲求不满人妻| 四虎网址| 国产成人久久精品二区三| 8AV国产精品爽爽ⅤA在线观看| 午夜精品福利亚洲国产| 国内精品自线在拍| 2021精品国产综合久久| 成人亚欧欧美激情在线观看| 亚洲永久一区二区三区在线| 午夜激情福利在线免费看| 久久人人97超碰人人澡爱香蕉 | 又长又粗又爽又高潮的视频| 亚洲精品午夜久久久伊人| 精品国产免费一区二区三区香蕉| 奇米影视7777久久精品| 国产精品一区二区久久毛片| 99久久国产综合精品成人影院| 成人中文在线| 日韩AV片无码一区二区不卡| 国产成人一区二区视频免费| 东方四虎在线观看av|