<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          China: Six-party talks to resume from Sep 12
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2005-08-31 09:59

          An official from the Chinese Foreign Ministry said in Beijing Tuesday the fourth round of six-party talks on Korean Peninsula nuclear issue will be resumed in the week of Sept. 12.

          "Through efforts by parties concerned, the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) has agreed to return to the six-party talks," said He Yafei, director of the Department of North American and Oceanian Affairs of the Foreign Ministry.

          He briefed a press conference on President Hu's upcoming state visits to the United States, Canada, Mexico from Sept. 5 to 17. Hu will also attend the United Nations' summit marking the 60th anniversary of its founding, He said.

          "During Chinese President Hu's visit to the United States, the two leaders will touch upon this nuclear issue," said He.

          He gave no specific time for the resumption of the talks, saying China is working with other parties on the timetable.

          Earlier this month, the fourth-round six-party talks, involving China, the DPRK, the United States, the Republic of Korea (ROK), Russia and Japan, entered a three-week recess and all the parties agreed to resume the talks in the week beginning from Aug. 29.

          However, the DPRK on Monday refused to rejoin the talks as scheduled.

          The parties concerned have conducted extensive consultations during the recess, said He, "China has made efforts for resuming the talks."

          Chinese Vice Foreign Minister Wu Dawei visited Japan and DPRK, and Cui Tiankai, director of the Chinese Foreign Ministry's Asian Department, visited the United States and the ROK, He Yafei said.

          He said the main obstacle in the first-stage of the talks is that the parties concerned have differences on the scope of nuclear dismantlement and the DPRK's right of peaceful use of nuclear power.

          "China hopes the parties concerned could continue to take constructive attitude, increase mutual trust and jointly explore ways to tackle problems so that the talks can come up with outcome," said He.

          He said that the Korean Peninsula nuclear issue is so complicated that it cannot be solved through merely several rounds of the talks. "There is still a long way to go."



          Barretos Rodeo International Festival
          Katrina hits US Gulf Coast
          Japanese PM launches general election campaign
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          7,000 coal mines to close in crackdown

           

             
           

          US crews pass dead to reach storm survivors

           

             
           

          Official lauds KMT role in anti-Japan war

           

             
           

          Nuke talks to resume in week of Sep. 12

           

             
           

          Itinerary for President Hu Jintao's US visit

           

             
           

          China to buy US goods to reduce surplus

           

             
            China: Six-party talks to resume from Sep 12
             
            Hundreds feared dead in Katrina's wake
             
            US envoy: Iraq constitution may change
             
            UN names Lebanon assassination suspects
             
            Netanyahu to challenge Sharon in Israel
             
            Report: Asian militants sharing bomb designs
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          N. Korea agency wants to resume nuke talks
             
          Fourth round of six-party talks is ongoing: China
             
          Iran rejects negotiations with Europe
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 黄页网址大全免费观看| 老色鬼在线精品视频| 精品国产中文字幕在线看| 国产一区二区三区无遮挡| 熟女在线视频一区二区三区| 久久久久无码精品国产h动漫| 亚洲区精品区日韩区综合区| 久热爱精品视频线路一| 国产精品无码不卡一区二区三区| 亚洲欧美日韩高清一区二区三区 | 高清自拍亚洲精品二区| 欧洲无码八a片人妻少妇| 色av专区无码影音先锋| 国产成AV人片久青草影院| 一本大道无码日韩精品影视| AV无码不卡一区二区三区| 中国CHINA体内裑精亚洲日本| 日韩精品无码免费专区网站| 日韩一本不卡一区二区三区 | 色偷偷www.8888在线观看| 国产裸体美女永久免费无遮挡| 日韩一卡二卡三卡四卡五卡| 久久91精品牛牛| 国内精品一区二区不卡| 国产精品午夜精品福利| 久久精品无码专区东京热| 日韩日韩日韩日韩日韩熟女| 久久av无码精品人妻出轨| 国产精品三级黄色小视频| 亚洲AV日韩AV永久无码下载| 国产精品人妻久久毛片高清无卡| 精品激情视频一区二区三区| 免费av网站| 午夜免费视频国产在线| 国产尤物精品自在拍视频首页| 久久久这里只有免费精品| 在线免费成人亚洲av| 久久se精品一区二区三区| 久久精品国产99久久六动漫| 九九热在线视频观看这里只有精品| 18禁黄无码免费网站高潮|