<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          China, Japan: N.Korea talks set for next week
          (Reuters)
          Updated: 2005-08-26 21:02

          China and Japan said on Friday six-party talks aimed at dismantling North Korea's nuclear weapons programme are still on for next week, but no date has been fixed.

          The status of the talks, which also include the two Koreas, Russia and the United States, had been up in the air with silence from all sides on a firm date to resume after the participants agreed to a three-week recess in the last round.

          Asked by reporters whether the talks were still on track, Chinese Foreign Minister Li Zhaoxing said: "Of course we have agreed to that. We will resume the second phase of the fourth round of six-party talks from the week starting August 29."

          Asked if an exact date had been fixed, he said: "We are working on that."

          North Korea has been playing the nuclear card to win diplomatic and economic benefits since a standoff began in October 2002 after Washington said Pyongyang had admitted to a secret programme to enrich uranium, violating a 1994 accord.

          Pyongyang has since denied having such a programme beyond its known plutonium plant.

          Later on Friday, Japanese diplomatic sources in Beijing were quoted by Kyodo news agency as saying Wu Dawei, Chinese Vice Foreign Minister and China's top envoy to the talks, could visit Pyongyang as early as Saturday.

          After a gap of more than a year, the six sides met in Beijing for nearly two weeks before breaking off earlier this month with an agreement to reconvene during the week of August 29.

          Japanese Foreign Minister Nobutaka Machimura said on Friday the plans had not changed.

          "We are making preparations towards starting some time next week," he told reporters.

          While the participants have been working actively to restart the negotiations, North Korea has not toned down its criticism of the United States.

          On Wednesday, Pyongyang criticised joint military drills by U.S. and South Korean forces, where the two are testing their computer and command systems, as coercion.

          In a sign that Washington may be softening its stance, Assistant Secretary of State Christopher Hill, the top U.S. negotiator, said on Tuesday the issue of the North having a civilian nuclear plan would not break a deal.

          "I think we can come up with something," Hill told reporters.

          North Korea's insistence on the right to develop peaceful nuclear energy was the key sticking point in the last round of talks where the parties failed to agree to a joint statement.

          U.S. officials have been sceptical about allowing North Korea to pursue a nuclear programme for energy production out of concern that it might be used for military purposes.

          Described by U.S. President George W. Bush as part of an "axis of evil" along with Iran and pre-war Iraq, North Korea said for the first time this year it had nuclear weapons, arguing it needed them to deter a hostile United States.



          2005 Inline Speed Skating World Championships opens
          China-Russia joint military drill ends
          Leaflets cover floor at a Nanjing medical expo
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          US scholar: Strong China not a security threat

           

             
           

          Taiwan CEO aims to renounce island links

           

             
           

          China, Japan: N.Korea talks set for next week

           

             
           

          Peace Mission 2005 ends in blaze of glory

           

             
           

          Drills with Russia toasted

           

             
           

          No agreement with EU at textile talks

           

             
            Citibank seeks 19.9% of Shanghai lender
             
            Thailand aims to lure Chinese investment
             
            Opinion: House pre-sale ban reconsidered
             
            Government urged to tackle safety problems
             
            Planner: Grain areas up; fixed assets slow
             
            Taiwan CEO aims to renounce island links
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 开心五月激情五月俺亚洲| 一区二区三区精品偷拍| 国产精品XXXX国产喷水| 亚洲偷自拍国综合| 精久国产一区二区三区四区| 久热久热中文字幕综合激情| 国产一区二区三区内射高清| 人妻中文字幕一区二区三| 欧洲码亚洲码的区别入口| 欧美激情一区二区久久久| 狠狠躁夜夜躁人人爽天天古典| 日99久9在线 | 免费| 欧美黑人大战白嫩在线| 我要看特黄特黄的亚洲黄片| 亚洲精品无码久久一线| 一边亲着一面膜的免费版电视剧| 久99久热这里只有精品| 国产一区二区av天堂热| 中文字幕无码免费不卡视频| 日本熟妇色xxxxx日本免费看| 2022最新国产在线不卡a| 亚洲人成网站18禁止无码| 日韩欧国产精品一区综合无码 | 好姑娘视频在线观看| 亚洲av综合色一区二区| 亚洲精品久久一区二区三区四区| 男女猛烈激情xx00免费视频| 亚洲av无码精品色午夜| 少妇真人直播免费视频| 在线中文字幕第一页| 欧美成人精品三级网站 | 午夜无遮挡男女啪啪免费软件| 真人无码作爱免费视频| 亚洲经典千人经典日产| 国产日韩一区二区在线看| 中文字幕日本亚洲欧美不卡| 成人国产一区二区三区精品| 无码中文字幕av免费放| 亚洲中文一区二区av| 国产精品亚洲mnbav网站| 在线免费播放av观看|