<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          China, Japan say nuclear talks set for next week
          (Reuters)
          Updated: 2005-08-26 15:46

          China and Japan said on Friday six-party talks aimed at dismantling North Korea's nuclear weapons programme are still on for next week, but no date has been fixed, Reuters reported.

          The status of the talks, which also include South Korea, North Korea, Russia and the United States, had been up in the air with silence from all sides on a firm date to resume after the participants agreed to a three-week recess in the last round.

          Asked by reporters whether the talks were still on track, Chinese Foreign Minister Li Zhaoxing said: "Of course we have agreed to that. We will resume the second phase of the fourth round of six-party talks from the week starting August 29."

          Asked if an exact date had been fixed, he said: "We are working on that."

          After a gap of more than a year, the six sides met in Beijing for nearly two weeks before breaking off earlier this month with an agreement to reconvene during the week of August 29.

          Japanese Foreign Minister Nobutaka Machimura said on Friday the plans had not changed.

          "We are making preparations towards starting sometime next week," he told reporters.

          While the participants have been working actively to restart the negotiations, North Korea has not toned down its criticism of the United States.

          On Wednesday, Pyongyang criticised joint military drills by U.S. and South Korean forces, where the two are testing their computer and command systems, as coercion.

          In a sign that Washington may be softening its stance, Assistant Secretary of State Christopher Hill, the top U.S. negotiator, said on Tuesday the issue of the North having a civilian nuclear plan would not break a deal.

          "I think we can come up with something," Hill told reporters.

          North Korea's insistence on the right to develop peaceful nuclear energy was the key sticking point in the last round of talks where the parties failed to agree to a joint statement.

          U.S. officials have been sceptical about allowing North Korea to pursue a nuclear programme for energy production out of concern that it might be used for military purposes.



          Japanese PM launches general election campaign
          Katrina slams US Gulf Coast, oil rigs adrift
          Japan's 6 parties square off in TV debate
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          President Hu Jintao: Gender equality crucial

           

             
           

          Special grants offered to poor students

           

             
           

          EU takes steps to unblock China textiles

           

             
           

          Farmers sue county for illegal land use

           

             
           

          Search for 123 trapped miners suspended

           

             
           

          Hurricane Katrina rocks New Orleans

           

             
            Bush promises post-storm help for victims
             
            Sharon: Not all settlements in final deal
             
            Hurricane Katrina rocks New Orleans
             
            Sri Lanka PM focuses on ending civil war
             
            Musharraf warns Pakistan Islamic schools
             
            Katrina may cost insurers $25 bln
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Iranian president promises nuclear initiative
             
          Chinese envoy discusses North Korea with Japanese officials in Tokyo
             
          US, South Korea discuss six-party talks
             
          North Korea appears willing to drop nuclear plan
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 无套内射视频囯产| 国产精品一区二区三粉嫩| 米奇影院888奇米色99在线| 韩国理伦片年轻邻居2| 亚洲中文字幕亚洲中文精| 久久一日本综合色鬼综合色 | 少妇被搞高潮在线免费观看| 日韩丝袜欧美人妻制服| 熟妇人妻系列aⅴ无码专区友真希| 久久羞羞色院精品全部免费 | 熟女女同亚洲女同中文字幕| 亚洲日本国产精品一区| 国产精品∧v在线观看| 国产精品大全中文字幕| 久久精品一区二区东京热| 99RE8这里有精品热视频| 特级无码毛片免费视频尤物| 国产在线国偷精品产拍| 亚洲色大成网站WWW永久麻豆| 国产一区二区三区禁18| 日本中文字幕亚洲乱码| 国产精品呻吟一区二区三区| 亚洲人成小说网站色在线| 欧美人在线一区二区三区| 高清自拍亚洲精品二区| 色九九视频| 91精品91久久久久久| 午夜三级成人在线观看| 91精品人妻一区二区| 成年女人免费碰碰视频| 日本一区二区三区福利视频| 日本一本无道码日韩精品| 91福利国产在线在线播放| 91精品国产自产在线蜜臀| 亚洲鸥美日韩精品久久| 精品精品久久宅男的天堂| 精品国内自产拍在线观看| 亚洲鸥美日韩精品久久| 国产精品鲁鲁鲁| 少妇人妻偷人精品视频| 最新中文乱码字字幕在线|