<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Brazilian delegation to seek answers over shooting of innocent man
          (AFP)
          Updated: 2005-08-22 15:33

          Brazilian officials were to meet London police and members of the probe into the shooting of an innocent compatriot, seeking answers after reports that police did not believe the man was a security threat added to the furore over the killing.

          Jean Charles de Menezes was shot and killed on July 22 by police officers who feared he may have been a suicide bomber, a day after a failed attempted repeat of the July 7 bombings on London transport that killed 52 people as well as the four apparent bombers.

          Weekend press reports that surveillance officers who followed the 27-year-old electrician into a south London subway station, where he was shot eight times on a train, did not feel he was armed or about to set off a bomb, have added to the controversy over the death.

          "The Brazilian government anticipates receiving clarification regarding a number of matters, including the information released by the press in recent days," the country's embassy said on its website when announcing the meeting on Sunday.

          The Brazilian delegation was to meet representatives from the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) investigating the shooting, John Yates, deputy assistant commissioner of the Metropolitan Police, and other British officials.

          Quoting senior police sources, the Observer newspaper said on Sunday the three surveillance officers who followed de Menezes into a south London subway station wanted to detain the man.

          Instead they were instructed to hand over the operation to a team of armed police who then shot him dead in a carriage full of horrified commuters, the newspaper said.

          In a similar report, the Sunday Mirror newspaper said the surveillance officer who restrained De Menezes inside the carriage was "totally shocked when the suspect was repeatedly shot while he was holding him".

          The killing, in the tense days after the July 7 bombings in the British capital, has led for calls for London's police chief Ian Blair to resign.

          In an interview with the News of the World Blair said 24 hours passed before he learned that de Menezes was innocent, after he publicly linked the incident to the ongoing anti-terrorist operation.

          Deputy Prime Minister John Prescott backed the nation's most senior police officer, telling the BBC simply "yes" when asked if Blair enjoyed his "full and unqualified" confidence.

          But he appeared to criticise the way the police force offered compensation to the dead 27-year-old's family.

          The Met said Saturday it had offered 15,000 pounds (22,200 euros, 27,000 dollars) as an "ex gratia" payment.

          Home Secretary Charles Clarke said late Saturday he was "very happy" with Blair's conduct, adding the Metropolitan Police had done "very well" in response to the worst terrorist attacks ever on British soil in terms of loss of life.

          Outraged relatives of the dead Brazilian have called for Blair to resign, even as the independent commission tries to sort out what exactly happened.

          Blair last week denied allegations of a cover-up after documents leaked to ITV television radically contradicted the initial version of events given by police and witnesses.

          Brazil has sent to London Wagner Goncalves, federal deputy attorney general and inspector general of the federal prosecutor's office, and Marcio Pereira Pinto Garcia, assistant director of the department of international judicial cooperation at the Brazilian ministry of justice.



          Japanese PM launches general election campaign
          Katrina slams US Gulf Coast, oil rigs adrift
          Japan's 6 parties square off in TV debate
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          President Hu Jintao: Gender equality crucial

           

             
           

          Special grants offered to poor students

           

             
           

          EU takes steps to unblock China textiles

           

             
           

          Farmers sue county for illegal land use

           

             
           

          Search for 123 trapped miners suspended

           

             
           

          Hurricane Katrina rocks New Orleans

           

             
            Bush promises post-storm help for victims
             
            Sharon: Not all settlements in final deal
             
            Hurricane Katrina rocks New Orleans
             
            Sri Lanka PM focuses on ending civil war
             
            Musharraf warns Pakistan Islamic schools
             
            Katrina may cost insurers $25 bln
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲AV日韩AV一区二区三曲| 乱女乱妇熟女熟妇综合网| 疯狂做受xxxx高潮欧美日本| 国产精品视频白浆免费视频| 色综合国产一区二区三区| 伊人色综合一区二区三区影院视频| 久久久久免费看成人影片| 久久久免费精品国产色夜| 国产AV嫩草研究院| 国产一区二区av天堂热| 久久狠狠一本精品综合网| jizz视频在线观看| 2021国产精品视频网站| 精品人妻无码中文字幕在线| 亚洲成精品动漫久久精久| 高级会所人妻互换94部分| 亚洲欧美日韩高清中文| 色天使色偷偷色噜噜| 国产成人精品无人区一区 | 亚洲人成网站免费播放| 光棍天堂在线手机播放免费| 国产精品论一区二区三区| 中文文字幕文字幕亚洲色| 东京热人妻丝袜无码AV一二三区观| 视频网站在线观看不卡| 日本欧美大码a在线观看| 日本激情久久精品人妻热| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆四虎| 午夜爽爽爽男女免费观看影院 | 在线观看视频一区二区三区| 亚洲日韩成人无码不卡网站| 亚洲禁精品一区二区三区| 亚洲AV成人片不卡无码| 国产精品深夜福利免费观看| 野外做受三级视频| 国产一区韩国主播| 亚洲午夜福利在线观看| 亚洲精品国精品久久99热| 国精品午夜福利不卡视频| 国产精品麻豆中文字幕| 国产亚洲精品国产福APP |