<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          North Korea appears willing to drop nuclear plan
          (AP)
          Updated: 2005-08-22 09:34

          North Korea apparently is willing to abandon its nuclear weapons programs, with a breakthrough possible in the current round of international talks, South Korea's foreign minister said Sunday, AP reported.

          Ban Ki-moon, in Washington to see US Secretary of State Condoleezza and other U.S. officials this week about the nuclear standoff, raised the possibility that the North might be able to pursue "peaceful" nuclear activities in the future.

          North Korea first must dismantle all its nuclear weapons and end its development programs, return to the Nuclear Nonproliferation Treaty and comply fully with safeguards from the United Nations' nuclear watchdog agency, Ban told CNN's "Late Edition."

          "Then the trust will be restored and the talks for a peaceful use of the nuclear energy should be opened," he said.

          The Bush administration, however, wants the nation to be nuclear-free.

          "We don't really feel they need to get involved with nuclear energy in the future," the chief U.S. envoy to the talk, Assistant Secretary of State Christopher Hill, said last week.

          The latest round of talks are set to resume August 29 in Beijing after a three-week break. Participants include the South Korea, North Korea, the U.S., China, Japan and Russia.

          Ban acknowledged the need for close discussions, particularly with the U.S., over letting the North pursue such nuclear activities.

          "At this time, we think that when it comes to peaceful uses, like medical or industrial purposes, we should have no problem in that," he said.

          The minister contended that South Korea and the U.S. "are on the same page" on this issue. "We do not have that much difference on that point."

          North Korean officials, in Beijing and Seoul, have said "it is the legacy" of their country's founding president, the late Kim Il Sung, and "the will of the highest authorities of North Korea to realize denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula," Ban said.

          "It seems to us" that the current leader, Kim Jong Il, apparently has decided to abandon the North's nuclear weapons programs and "we are working for that through negotiations," Ban said.

          Citing progress in the recent talks, Ban said: "We have entered into a stage of real and substantive negotiations. ... I think we are more or less optimistic that we'll be able to result in substantive resolution of the nuclear weapons program this time."

          Ban also discussed a newspaper report Sunday that said North Korea restarted a nuclear reactor before it returned to the multinational talks in July.

          Japan's Asahi Shimbun said that a U.S. reconnaissance satellite detected steam coming from a boiler connected to a nuclear reactor building.

          "I haven't had confirmed information on this matter," Ban said, adding that South Korea is closely monitoring and exchanging information with Washington.

          "However, as we have agreed during the six-party talks the last time, the participating countries, particularly North Korea should not make any measures, actions which may aggravate the ongoing discussion on nuclear issues," Ban said.



          Japanese PM launches general election campaign
          Katrina slams US Gulf Coast, oil rigs adrift
          Japan's 6 parties square off in TV debate
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          President Hu Jintao: Gender equality crucial

           

             
           

          Special grants offered to poor students

           

             
           

          EU takes steps to unblock China textiles

           

             
           

          Farmers sue county for illegal land use

           

             
           

          Search for 123 trapped miners suspended

           

             
           

          Hurricane Katrina rocks New Orleans

           

             
            Bush promises post-storm help for victims
             
            Sharon: Not all settlements in final deal
             
            Hurricane Katrina rocks New Orleans
             
            Sri Lanka PM focuses on ending civil war
             
            Musharraf warns Pakistan Islamic schools
             
            Katrina may cost insurers $25 bln
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Report: North Korea restarted nuclear reactor before July talks
             
          Khamenei: Iran won't stop nuke enrichment
             
          Rice to meet South Korean FM next week
             
          South Korean president calls for progress with North Koreans on nuclear issue
             
          Russian envoy: North Korea could return to nonproliferation treaty
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 九九热在线免费视频精品| 人妻聚色窝窝人体WWW一区| 少妇人妻偷人免费观看| 青青草最新在线视频播放| 亚洲天堂一区二区三区三州| 九九热久久这里全是精品| 亚洲伊人久久精品影院| 国产av丝袜旗袍无码网站| 亚洲国产成人久久77| 樱花草在线社区WWW韩国| 久久亚洲精品成人综合网| 国产精品99一区二区三区| 少妇内射高潮福利炮| 亚洲中文在线视频| 国产精品高清视亚洲精品| 成人精品一区日本无码网| h无码精品动漫在线观看| 亚洲精品人成网线在播放VA| 夜夜爽无码一区二区三区| 国产精品免费观看色悠悠| 老子影院午夜久久亚洲| 粉嫩国产av一区二区三区| 亚洲v欧美v国产v在线观看| 天天射—综合中文网| 高清偷拍一区二区三区| 欧美成人综合视频| 亚洲一区二区三区黄色片| 性欧美乱熟妇xxxx白浆| 亚洲激情一区二区三区视频| 国产老妇伦国产熟女老妇高清 | 亚洲色最新高清AV网站| 久久18禁高潮出水呻吟娇| 国产成人午夜福利在线播放| 99热成人精品热久久6网站| 久热天堂在线视频精品伊人| 婷婷四虎东京热无码群交双飞视频 | 国产初高中生视频在线观看| 国产98色在线 | 日韩| 一区二区三区精品偷拍| 中文成人无字幕乱码精品区| 夜夜添无码试看一区二区三区|