<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Israel moves to clear remaining Gaza settlements
          (Reuters)
          Updated: 2005-08-21 16:43

          KATIF, Gaza Strip, Aug 21 (Reuters) - Israeli forces marched into three Jewish settlements in the Gaza Strip, hoping to complete on Sunday the evacuation of the biggest bloc of enclaves in the occupied territory.

          Confrontation loomed as several hundred young radicals, reinforcing dozens of settler families that defied last week's army directive to leave, awaited troops sent to remove them.

          Protesters set fire to bales of hay, tyres and wooden crates at the main entrance to the settlement of Katif. Dozens of soldiers ignored the barricade, which belched black smoke into the clear summer sky, and entered through a nearby fence.

          Katif settler Haim Ben-Arieh said he hoped for divine intervention to stop a withdrawal from land to which many settlers stake a biblical claim and where Palestinians want to build a state.

          "The great miracle can happen here, in Katif, with God's help," said Ben-Arieh, a religious Jew.

          Ari Katz, a 37-year-old settler in Katif, said: "The struggle will continue for the rest of our holy land."

          President Mahmoud Abbas decreed the Palestinian Authority would take over all the Gaza settlements as the Israelis withdraw under Sharon's plan to disengage from conflict with the Palestinians.

          Only four of Gaza's 21 settlements remain after forced evacuations last week in which settlers were carried weeping from homes and protesters tussled with troops who pulled them screaming from synagogues.

          "There was a very severe phenomenon of the infiltrators and it seems some of them did things I would define as wild acts that I think border on crimes," said Prime Minister Ariel Sharon, referring to youngsters who slipped into settlements.

          FINAL APPROVAL

          Sharon spoke at the start of the weekly cabinet meeting in which ministers were expected to formally approve the final phase of the pullout, the evacuation starting on Tuesday of two of 120 settlements Israel has built in the occupied West Bank.

          Palestinians welcome the removal of the 8,500 Gaza settlers and another 500 from the West Bank, but fear Israel aims to keep most of the other settlements housing 230,000 settlers forever. Some 2.4 million Palestinians live in the West Bank.

          The World Court says Jewish settlements are illegal. Israel disputes this.

          Shortly after troops went into Katif, contingents of unarmed soldiers entered Atzmona, a farming community of several hundred people, and Slav, where most residents have left. In Atzmona, negotiations were under way to arrange a peaceful evacuation.

          The three enclaves were the last remaining inhabited Jewish settlements in the Gush Katif bloc, which Israeli security officials said they hoped to declare evacuated by day's end.

          Netzarim, an isolated settlement near Gaza City, is due to be emptied on Monday. With Palestinian agreement, Israeli forces are due to start full-scale demolition of evacuated settler homes on Sunday.

          More than 85 percent of Gaza's settlers have gone, but resistance has been reinforced by ultranationalists like those who made stands last week at Neve Dekalim, the biggest settlement, and Kfar Darom, an outlying religious outpost.

          Israeli rightists say the pullout is a victory for Palestinian militants, a view echoed by the gunmen, and fear that uprooting Gaza's settlements sets a precedent for further moves out of much bigger Israeli enclaves in the West Bank.

          Evacuations have gone more than twice as fast as officials had predicted, but Sanur and Homesh in the West Bank -- where many religious Jews feel an even closer biblical bond than in Gaza -- are seen as potential flashpoints.

          Hundreds of rightist Israelis from the most radical West Bank settlements are believed to have moved into Sanur.

          Outside one of Atzmona's red-roofed homes, opponents of the withdrawal constructed a cardboard "Cemetery of the Oppressors". Two of the mock gravestones bore the names of Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler and Yasser Arafat, the late Palestinian president.

          "It is clear that we have no chance against (Israeli troops) and the game is up but we are here today to symbolically protest against the pullout," said Meir Bar-Zeev, an 18-year-old West Bank settler who joined protesters in Katif.

          Opinion polls show most Israelis favour leaving Gaza and saw it as too costly to keep defending the settlers who lived there alongside 1.4 million Palestinians.



          Japanese PM launches general election campaign
          Katrina slams US Gulf Coast, oil rigs adrift
          Japan's 6 parties square off in TV debate
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          President Hu Jintao: Gender equality crucial

           

             
           

          Special grants offered to poor students

           

             
           

          EU takes steps to unblock China textiles

           

             
           

          Farmers sue county for illegal land use

           

             
           

          Search for 123 trapped miners suspended

           

             
           

          Hurricane Katrina rocks New Orleans

           

             
            Bush promises post-storm help for victims
             
            Sharon: Not all settlements in final deal
             
            Hurricane Katrina rocks New Orleans
             
            Sri Lanka PM focuses on ending civil war
             
            Musharraf warns Pakistan Islamic schools
             
            Katrina may cost insurers $25 bln
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Mubarak warns against isolating Gaza
             
          Palestinian parliamentary elections set in January
             
          Palestinian leader promises better future
             
          Gaza pullout resumes after violent clashes
             
          Israel breaks main resistance to Gaza pullout
             
          Israeli forces storm Gaza Synagogues
             
          Israeli soldiers surround Gaza synagogue
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 日韩乱码人妻无码中文字幕视频| 成人国产精品一区二区网站公司| 日本一区二区三区看片| 中文字幕亚洲综合第一页| 国产美女裸身网站免费观看视频| A级日本乱理伦片免费入口| 免费A级毛片樱桃视频| 十八禁午夜福利免费网站| 国产成人最新三级在线视频| 国产精品一区二区不卡91| 狠狠色综合久久狠狠色综合| 国产高清精品在线91| 久久乐国产精品亚洲综合| 日本一区二区三区看片| 疯狂做受XXXX高潮国产| 人妻人人做人碰人人添| 四虎影视一区二区精品| 日韩亚洲AV无码一区二区不卡 | 成人午夜免费无码视频在线观看| 黑色丝袜脚交视频麻豆| 免费男人j桶进女人p无遮挡动态图 | 国产一区二区日韩经典| 94人妻少妇偷人精品| 国内精品自产拍在线播放| 91色老久久精品偷偷性色| 国产福利永久在线视频无毒不卡| 亚洲免费人成网站在线观看| 麻豆精品久久久久久久99蜜桃| 国产成人无码免费网站| 综合色亚洲| 国产破外女出血视频| 丰满少妇棚拍无码视频| 97久久综合亚洲色hezyo| 国产在线精品欧美日韩电影| 偷拍专区一区二区三区| 久久国产精品免费一区| 国产九九视频一区二区三区| аⅴ天堂国产最新版在线中文| 老熟妇国产一区二区三区 | 欧美日韩中文国产一区| 国产真实精品久久二三区|