<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          3 London bombing suspects appear in court
          (AP)
          Updated: 2005-08-08 19:17

          Three of the four main suspects in the failed July 21 London bombings appeared at a high-security court Monday charged with attempting to murder passengers on London's transport system, the Associated Press reported.


          Tens of thousands of Latin Americans and other Londoners gather to remember Brazilian Jean-Charles de Menezes in Burgess Park, London, Sunday Aug.7 2005. Menezes, 27 year old Brazilian electrician, was wrongly shot on July 22 at Stockwell station in London by British police who suspected him of being a terrorist bomber. The crowd waved white sheets above their heads during one minute's silence at 5.30pm. [AP]

          Ibrahim Muktar Said, 27, Ramzi Mohammed, 23, and Yassin Hassan Omar, 24, were ordered to remain in custody until Nov. 14 on charges of attempted murder, conspiracy to murder, possessing or making explosives and conspiracy to use explosives. They face life in prison if convicted.

          Said was accused of trying to detonate a bomb on a bus in east London. Mohammed is suspected of attempting to bomb the Oval station subway train, while Omar allegedly targeted an underground train near Warren Street station.

          The men spoke only to confirm their names.

          The fourth main suspected attacker, known both as Osman Hussain and as Hamdi Issac, was arrested in Rome and is being held there on international terrorism charges. British authorities are seeking his extradition.

          Armed officers stood guard near the entrance to the court in southeast London near Belmarsh high-security prison. A helicopter hovered overhead.

          The court appearances were the first in Britain by those suspected of direct involvement in the failed July 21 attacks, which didn't kill anyone but set the London capital on edge exactly two weeks after the July 7 attack. The July 7 bombings killed 56 people including the four suicide bombers.

          No one has been charged in connection with the July 7 attacks, but police have said they believe they have all the July 21 attackers in custody after a series of dramatic arrests last month.

          Another man, Manfo Kwaku Asiedu, also appeared in court charged with conspiracy to murder over a bomb in a backpack found July 23 near a London park. He was also ordered to remain in custody until Nov. 14. The backpack containing the bomb was found near Little Wormwood Scrubs park in northwest London.

          Meanwhile, the Bow Street Magistrates Court was also due to consider the case of Haroon Rashid Aswat, a British citizen of Indian descent, who had been deported to Britain Sunday after Zambian authorities held him in connection with the London bombings.

          British police arrested Aswat, 30, on a U.S. extradition warrant accusing him of conspiring to set up a training camp in Bly, Ore., between October 1999 and April 2000 with the aim of preparing and equipping individuals to "fight jihad in Afghanistan," police said in a statement.

          Aswat had been detained in Lusaka, Zambia, since July 20, where he was questioned about 20 phone calls reportedly made on his South African cell phone to some of the bombers responsible for the July 7 attacks.

          The United States has 60 days under U.S. law to secure an indictment against Aswat now that he has been arrested on a provisional warrant.

          Three other men were also due in court Monday in connection with the bombing case. Police have charged Siraj Yassin Abdullah Ali, 30, Wharbi Mohammed, 22, and Asias Girma, 20, with assisting people in evading arrest.

          Six people appeared in court last week charged with failing to disclose information about the whereabouts of Hamdi Issac and were ordered to remain in custody until further hearings. They included Issac's wife and sister-in-law.

          Meanwhile, Attorney General Lord Goldmsith's office said the Crown Prosecution Service's head of anti-terrorism would meet with senior Metropolitan Police officers to discuss possible charges against three prominent clerics as part of a crackdown on those the government believes are inciting terrorism.

          Clerics Omar Bakri Mohammed, Abu Izzaden and Abu Uzair, have appeared on British television in recent days and a spokeswoman for Lord Goldmsith's office said prosecutors and police would look at remarks made by the three and consider whether they could face charges of treason, incitement to treason, solicitation of murder, or incitement to withhold information known to be of use to police.

          Mohammed has reportedly said since the July 7 attacks that he would not inform police if he knew Muslims were planning another attack and he supports insurgents who attack troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

          "No decision on charges has been made yet," the attorney general's office spokeswoman said, speaking anonymously because British civil servants cannot be named.

          The spokeswoman said prosecutors may also seek access to taped recordings made by an undercover Sunday Times reporter who reportedly recorded members of a radical group praising the suicide bombers as "The Fantastic Four."

          The newspaper's story said its reporter spent two months as a "recruit" of the group, the Savior Sect, and described the organization as inciting young British Muslims to become terrorists.



          Japanese PM launches general election campaign
          Katrina slams US Gulf Coast, oil rigs adrift
          Japan's 6 parties square off in TV debate
           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          President Hu Jintao: Gender equality crucial

           

             
           

          Special grants offered to poor students

           

             
           

          EU takes steps to unblock China textiles

           

             
           

          Farmers sue county for illegal land use

           

             
           

          Search for 123 trapped miners suspended

           

             
           

          Hurricane Katrina rocks New Orleans

           

             
            Bush promises post-storm help for victims
             
            Sharon: Not all settlements in final deal
             
            Hurricane Katrina rocks New Orleans
             
            Sri Lanka PM focuses on ending civil war
             
            Musharraf warns Pakistan Islamic schools
             
            Katrina may cost insurers $25 bln
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产伦视频一区二区三区| 高清免费毛片| 亚洲色拍拍噜噜噜最新网站| 中文字幕精品亚洲四区| 免费国产精品黄色一区二区| 亚洲aⅴ男人的天堂在线观看| 10000拍拍拍18勿入免费看| 国产日韩乱码精品一区二区 | 天堂影院一区二区三区四区 | 人妻中文字幕精品系列| 99久久精品午夜一区二区| 久久精品国产亚洲av麻豆不卡 | 亚洲综合黄色的在线观看| 免费人成再在线观看视频| 亚洲aⅴ无码国精品中文字慕| 亚洲日本中文字幕天天更新| 国产成人一区二区三区在线观看| 日韩av片无码一区二区三区不卡| 蜜臀91精品高清国产福利| 成人欧美一区二区三区在线观看 | 92精品国产自产在线观看481页| 久久精品道一区二区三区| 99人中文字幕亚洲区三| 久久综合色一综合色88欧美| 亚洲美女少妇偷拍萌白酱| 久久亚洲精品中文字幕馆| 亚洲精品区二区三区蜜桃| 久久永久视频| 99久久无码一区人妻a黑| 无码精品人妻一区二区三区中| 午夜无码国产18禁| 在线天堂最新版资源| 国产精品福利在线观看秒播| 亚洲精品香蕉一区二区| 久久久久久久极品内射| 亚洲综合精品第一页| 抽搐一进一出gif免费动态| 午夜免费福利小电影| 人妻另类 专区 欧美 制服| 一区二区三区岛国av毛片| 亚洲人成网址|