<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          Rice to visit China July 9-10
          (Xinhua/Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-07-06 12:51

          US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice will visit China from July 9 to 10 at the invitation of Chinese Foreign Minister Li Zhaoxing, Foreign Ministry said Wednesday in a statement published on its website.

          China is the first-leg of Rice's four-nation Asian trip through to July 13 that will also take her to Thailand, the Republic of Korea and Japan.

          During her stay, Rice will meet senior government officials of those countries to discuss political and economic issues of bilateral concern, spokesman for the US Department of State Sean McCormack said in a press statement.

          The nuclear issue of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea, cooperation on fighting terrorism and transnational crimes, and tsunami recovery and recontruction efforts are topics to be discussed between Rice and officials with above-mentioned countries, the statement said.

          This would be Rice's second trip to China in less than four months. Her previous China tour, also her first China visit in the capacity of US secretary of state, was made on March 20.

          Rice on Asian mission

          US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice will make a trip to China, South Korea and Japan, the US State Department said amid growing US anxiety over stalled multilateral talks to end the North Korean nuclear crisis.

          The July 8-13 trip comes as Pyongyang gave mixed signals on the prospect of a resumption of six-party talks among the United States, the two Koreas, Japan, Russia and China, which had been held up since June 2004.

          "And on this trip, we'll consult again with other members of the six-party talks about the way forward, but we still urge the North Koreans to return to the table and engage in a constructive manner," State Department spokesman Sean McCormack told reporters as he announced the Asian trip.

          "We have been urging for quite some time North Korea to return to the six-party talks without precondition and to engage in a constructive manner. That's the, at this moment, hold-up to having another round of talks," he said.

          The United States, he added, has "not heard" from any parties indicating North Korea's return to the talks designed to end Pyongyang's nuclear weapons program.

          This would be Rice's second trip to China, South Korea and Japan in just more than three months.

          Although McCormack did not say what Rice would specifically raise with the leaders of North Korea's three neighbours, there are speculations she is going to press for Pyongyang to be referred to the UN Security Council.

          North Korea rejected a US aid-for-disarmament plan and refused to attend the fourth round of the six-party talks hosted by China and scheduled in September last year, blaming what it called US hostility and insincerity.

          On Tuesday, North Korea restated its rejection of US demands that it first scrap its nuclear weapons to gain US rewards, casting a shadow over prospects for the return to six-way talks.

          There would be no progress at the talks if the United States did not change its "high-handed" stance, Rodong Sinmun newspaper reported.

          But the paper said that North Korea "has neither opposed nor shunned the six-party talks."

          McCormack said the United States was prepared to explain its aid-for-disarmament proposal in detail and address "any questions" North Korea might raise at the next round of talks.

          "But in order to do that we need to have the next round of talks. In order to have the next round of talks, North Korea has to return to the table."

          Washington believes North Korea has one or two nuclear bombs and may have reprocessed enough plutonium for half a dozen more from spent fuel rods at its Yongbyon nuclear complex.

          The nuclear standoff flared in October 2002 when Washington accused Pyongyang of operating a nuclear weapons program based on enriched uranium in violation of a 1994 agreement.

          On February 10 this year, North Korea announced it had nuclear weapons.

          McCormack said that aside from the North Korean nuclear issue, Rice would discuss cooperation on fighting terrorism and transnational crimes, and tsunami recovery and reconstruction efforts during the July 8-13 Asian trip.

          Rice would also visit the Thai tourist resort island of Phuket, one of the areas that was devastated by the tsunami which occurred last December.

          "The secretary is going to go there to talk about the reconstruction efforts, the ongoing reconstruction efforts and the ongoing efforts of the US government and the international community to help people affected by that terrible event," McCormack said.

          The tsunami disaster killed about 217,000 people in 11 countries along the Indian Ocean coastline, including almost 5,400 people in Thailand.

          About half of the dead in Thailand were foreigners on holiday.



          Special police detachment established in Xi'an
          Panda cubs doing well in Wolong
          Suspect arrested in Taiwan
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Taiwan's KMT Party to elect new leader Saturday

           

             
           

          'No trouble brewing,' beer industry insists

           

             
           

          Critics see security threat in Unocal bid

           

             
           

          DPRK: Nuke-free peninsula our goal

           

             
           

          Workplace death toll set to soar in China

           

             
           

          No foreign controlling stakes in steel firms

           

             
            No foreign controlling stakes in steel firms
             
            China-made telescopes race to space
             
            'No trouble brewing,' beer industry insists
             
            HK investors cautious on mainland homes
             
            Law in pipeline to ban money laundering
             
            Overseas students test their Chinese abilities
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲中文字幕无码爆乳APP| 97久久综合亚洲色hezyo| 性夜影院爽黄e爽| 国产女人在线视频| 韩国无码AV片午夜福利| 永久免费无码网站在线观看个| 办公室强奷漂亮少妇同事| 国产亚洲精品久久精品6| 少妇被日自拍黄色三级网络| 超碰人人超碰人人| 无码一区二区三区AV免费| 日韩精品一区二区三区久| 国内精品久久人妻无码妲| 欧美高清freexxxx性| 九九热视频在线免费观看| 成人无号精品一区二区三区| 97欧美精品系列一区二区| 久久综合五月丁香久久激情| 国产精品偷乱一区二区三区| a级亚洲片精品久久久久久久| 久99久热精品免费视频| 国产精品一区二区三区蜜臀| 亚洲中文字幕无码爆乳APP| 免费AV片在线观看网址| 日韩中文字幕高清有码| 国产精品免费第一区二区| 尤物视频在线播放你懂的| 亚洲av成人三区国产精品| 精品人妻伦一二三区久久aaa片| 蜜桃成熟色综合久久av| jlzz大jlzz大全免费| 亚洲不卡av不卡一区二区| 亚洲色在线V中文字幕| 无套内射视频囯产| 欧美老少配性行为| 国产一区二区不卡老阿姨| 亚欧洲乱码视频一二三区| 综合色区亚洲熟女妇p| 9l精品人妻中文字幕色| 沈阳45老熟女高潮喷水亮点| 国产一国产精品免费播放|