<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Japan pulls diplomats from Philippines
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-05-31 09:23

          Japanese diplomats left the southern Philippines on Monday after four days of unsuccessfully trying to verify reports that two former soldiers from the Imperial Japanese Army had survived in the mountains since World War II.

          Japanese officials cited security concerns in the region, which is notorious for Muslim guerrilla attacks and criminal gangs. But officials said efforts to arrange a meeting with the mystery men would continue from Japan's embassy.

          Japanese Consul in Manila Akio Egawa gestures during his news conference Monday May 30, 2005 at a hotel in General Santos city in southern Philippines where he announces the Japanese embassy is pulling out of the city but would still pursue its effort to verify reports that two Japanese Imperial Army soldiers have been found in the mountains of the southern Philippines.
          Japanese Consul in Manila Akio Egawa gestures during his news conference Monday May 30, 2005 at a hotel in General Santos city in southern Philippines where he announces the Japanese embassy is pulling out of the city but would still pursue its effort to verify reports that two Japanese Imperial Army soldiers have been found in the mountains of the southern Philippines.[AP]
          "The mediator said that he will inform the embassy about the date and timing of the interview at a later date," Akio Egawa, the embassy's deputy chief, told reporters in General Santos city. He said the Japanese trader who first reported the case wanted the meeting held "in a more quiet situation."

          Egawa said one reason the Japanese diplomats were leaving was security worries. Citing the presence of about 100 Japanese journalists in the southern city, he said, "If some journalists go into the mountains, that will be dangerous."

          Egawa evaded questions about whether officials believed the mediator — a longtime resident of the Philippines — was trustworthy. Kyodo news agency, citing an unidentified official, said Japan had concluded the trader wasn't reliable.

          In Japan, Chief Cabinet Secretary Hiroyuki Hosoda said attempts to arrange a face-to-face meeting with the purported old soldiers would continue despite suspicions the tale is a hoax.

          Japanese journalists, who last week rushed to the area 600 miles south of Manila, have been raising doubts about the story, including speculation that the Japanese trader — who has not surfaced publicly — was part of an elaborate scam.

          Japanese media also have reported that unidentified armed groups have demanded or received ransom for the men amounting to about $250,000. Egawa said the Japanese government was unaware of any ransom payments or demands.

          The story about the two men surfaced last week, saying they reportedly became separated from their unit six decades ago and were afraid to return to Japan for fear of being court-martialed.

          The Philippines, then a U.S. colony, was a major battleground in the Pacific. A few Japanese holdouts on its islands surrendered as late as 1948, three years after the war's end.

          Then in March 1974, intelligence officer 2nd Lt. Hiroo Onoda came out of hiding on northern Lubang island. He had refused to give up until the Japanese government flew in his former commander to formally inform him the war was over.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          China moves to safeguard millions of textile jobs

           

             
           

          New Zealand, China look for early FTA pact

           

             
           

          Oil giant pumps in 2008 Olympic Games aid

           

             
           

          China may change national judicial exam form

           

             
           

          Opening up of oil market pumps expectations

           

             
           

          Bank regulator warns of soaring estate loans

           

             
            France braces for new prime minister, policy shift
             
            Al-Zarqawi message now says wounds minor
             
            At least five killed in Karachi mosque attack
             
            "No" vote throws France, EU into turmoil
             
            Suicide bombers attack Iraqi ex-policemen, kill 27
             
            NATO sends F-16s to disperse Afghan protesters
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 一本之道高清无码视频| 久久综合精品国产一区二区三区无| 久久麻豆成人精品| 久久国产免费观看精品3| 宝贝腿开大点我添添公视频免| 亚洲激情一区二区三区视频| 國產尤物AV尤物在線觀看| h无码精品动漫在线观看| 好男人视频www在线观看| 无码精油按摩潮喷在线播放| 欧美交A欧美精品喷水| 欧美有码在线观看| 中文无码乱人伦中文视频在线| 99久久99久久加热有精品| 久久国产精品色av免费看| 亚洲日产韩国一二三四区| 国产亚洲精品久久综合阿香| 偷偷做久久久久免费网站| 边添小泬边狠狠躁视频| 色香欲天天影视综合网| 欧美成人一卡二卡三卡四卡| 亚洲AV无码不卡一区二区三区| 日韩精品一区二区在线视| 成人免费在线播放av| 亚洲码国产精品高潮在线| 久久亚洲中文字幕伊人久久大| 狠狠躁日日躁夜夜躁欧美老妇| 国产高清免费午夜在线视频| 国产美女久久久亚洲综合| 国产久9视频这里只有精品| 综合亚洲色图| 亚洲色大成网站WWW久久| 伊人成人在线高清视频| 亚洲第一极品精品无码久久| 成人福利国产一区二区| 亚洲欧洲一区二区综合精品 | 夜夜添无码一区二区三区| 国产欧美在线手机视频| 午夜福利92国语| 人妻系列中文字幕精品| 最新亚洲人成无码网站欣赏网|