<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          44 remain missing in Hebei coal mine blast
          (China Daily)
          Updated: 2005-05-20 22:33

          Rescue workers found the bodies of seven miners at the colliery rocked by an underground blast in northern China's Hebei Province on Thursday.

          It wretches the relatives of the missing miners to wait for the rescue news at the pit of tunnel. [newsphoto]  
          The State Administration of Work Safety said that on its website on Friday.

          Forty-four miners remain missing, believed to be trapped in tunnels after a build up of gas exploded at the Nuan'erhe coal mine near the city of Chengde, the State Administration of Work Safety said on its website on Friday.

          The rescue operation is still going on although they many now fear the missing may have perished.

          "Compensation plans are being made and relatives of each victim will be paid at least 200,000 yuan (US$ 24,200) or even more," Xinhua News Agency quoted Wang Yushan, head of the local work safety bureau, as saying.

          85 miners were working underground when the blast occurred at 3 am on Thursday, as reported on Friday by China Daily.

          Thirty four were rescued shortly after as local and provincial officials rushed to the scene to oversee the rescue operation.

          The mine suffered two previous large gas explosions that killed 29 miners and injured 11 in January 2002.

          The privately-owned mine was operating illegally despite local authorities twice ordering it to halt production for failing to obtain necessary safety licences.

          A group of mine and safety experts have also been dispatched to investigate the cause, the administration said.

          A heavy police presence surrounded colliery, blocking access as the mood in the local Bajia township turned to somber to anger as relatives awaited news of their loved ones.

          The Nuan'erhe mine is the biggest employer in the area and hires around 500 miners with a combined work force of around 1,000.

          The accident occurred just one week after a blast in a coal mine in southwestern China's Sichuan Province, which killed 21 miners.

          The nation's death toll from coal mine accidents in the first quarter rose 21 per cent from a year earlier to 1,113, the work safety administration said on April 5. The number of accidents fell 7.4 per cent to 503.

          China relies on coal for 70 per cent of its energy needs, leading many mine owners to disregard safety in order to meet demand.

          Statistics from the National Development and Reform Commission show output of coal jumped 17.34 per cent to 1.96 billion tons last year.

          With power cuts a regular occurrence in parts of the country last year and more forecast for this year, mass and often illegal production has become one of main causes of mine accidents, insiders say.

          "Exacerbating the problem is many miners are farmers-turned migrant workers who are not well trained," said minister of the State Administration of Work Safety Li Yizhong, who travelled to the scene after the explosion.

          Investigations into the most deadly Chinese mine tragedy in recent years, that left 214 workers dead in February, concluded that a disregard for worker safety by profit-focused operators was to blame.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          China to raise export tariffs on 74 clothing categories

           

             
           

          44 remain missing in Hebei coal mine blast

           

             
           

          Hanke: It would be 'foolish' to revalue yuan

           

             
           

          Koizumi eyes China ties, defends shrine visits

           

             
           

          Beijing to allow mainlanders to visit Taiwan

           

             
           

          Textile enterprises responding to tariff hike

           

             
            CAAC approves first private airline
             
            China saw crude oil output grow in 1st quarter
             
            Glacier on Tibet-Qinghai Plateau melting at fast pace
             
            Ireland to open investment office in China
             
            South China factories short of workers
             
            China to raise export tariffs on 74 textile goods
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Six arrested for coal mine accident in NE China
             
          Three coal mine accidents kill 10, trap 37
             
          Enhancing mine safety 'top priority'
             
          Five confirmed dead in north China coal mine accident
             
          39 rescued from Jilin coal mine flooding
             
          69 miners trapped in coalmine flooding
             
          Safety experts sent to curb colliery accidents
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 成人啪精品视频网站午夜| 亚洲国产精品成人综合色| 国产精品视频一区不卡| 亚洲毛片多多影院| 亚洲中文字幕无码爆乳| 免费人成视频在线观看网站| 又色又无遮挡裸体美女网站黄| 久草热8精品视频在线观看| 亚洲成在人线AV品善网好看| 国内视频偷拍久久伊人网| 欧美性猛交xxxx免费看| 亚洲av午夜福利大精品| 少妇高潮太爽了在线视频| 亚洲最大福利视频网| 亚洲人成网站18禁止无码| 久久综合国产精品一区二区| 伊人狠狠色丁香婷婷综合| 亚洲欧美日韩精品久久| 国产资源精品中文字幕| 999在线视频精品免费播放观看| 99久久精品费精品国产一区二| 国产成人免费手机在线观看视频| 国产成人免费永久在线平台| 99精品人妻少妇一区| 精品国产午夜理论片不卡| 永久免费在线观看蜜桃视频| 久久亚洲精品中文字幕馆| 婷婷伊人久久| 天美传媒mv免费观看完整| 亚洲国产成人久久综合三区| 综合99综合久久久久久久 | 亚洲最大的成人网站| 91亚洲免费视频| 欧美日本激情| 国产国语对白露脸正在播放| 无码人妻精品一区二区三区蜜桃| 欧美啪啪网| 免费大黄网站在线观看| 中文字幕精品亚洲无线码二区| 视频一区二区不中文字幕| 日本黄网站三级三级三级|