<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>China
                 
           

          China welcomes direct US-DPRK contacts
          (Xinhua)
          Updated: 2005-05-10 20:39

          China welcomes any direct contact between Washington and Pyongyang -- whether it is within or outside the framework of the Six-Party Talks, the Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman said yesterday.

          Liu Jianchao said Beijing believes any form of discussions would be helpful to solve the nuclear stalemate on the Korean Peninsula.

          "We are pleased if Washington and Pyongyang have direct contacts in any forms," added Liu at a regular news briefing.

          "We support any concrete measure that is favourable to pursuing the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula," he added.

          However, the conditions required for direct contact between Pyongyang and Washington depend on the two parties themselves instead of the Chinese side, he said.

          Foreign Ministery spokesman Liu Jianchao invites a question during a regular press conference in Beijing, May 10, 2005. [fmprc.gov.cn]
          "No matter whether the contact within or outside the framework of the Six-Party Talks, if the two sides could hold exchanges of opinion on the issue, I believe it would be conducive to making progress to the denuclearization process," added Liu.

          The US State Department spokesman Tom Casey said on Monday that the United States is willing to have direct contact with DPRK only within the framework of Six-Party Talks.

          Casey's words came after the Foreign Ministry of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) said on Sunday that Pyongyang has no intention to hold bilateral talks with Washington, which would be separate from the framework of the Six-Party Talks.

          When asked to comment on the reports that the US President George W. Bush called DPRK leader a "tyrant," Liu said "any party of the Six-Party Talks should take measures and words and actions that are favourable to the resumption of the talks, and should not say or do anything not conducive to continuing them."

          Turning to the proposal to entrust UN Security Council to deal with the DPRK nuclear programme, Liu said China still regards the Six-Party Talks as the best way to solve the issue.

          He said all the involved parties, including Pyongyang and Washington, all agreed to continue with the talks and has pledged to renew efforts to restart the stalled negotiation.

          "We should not lose confidence and try our best to push forward the talks," he said.

          Equal footing

          Liu reassured China's position of not asserting pressures or imposing sanctions to pull DPRK back to the negotiation table, saying Beijing's political and trade relations with Pyongyang should not be linked to the nuclear issue.

          Liu said China will continue the "normal state-to-state and trade relations" with the DPRK.

          "We stand for resolving the issue through dialogue and consultation on an equal footing. We are not in favour of exerting pressure or imposing sanctions," Liu said. "We believe that such measures are not necessarily effective."

          It is reported last week that China had turned down a US request to pressure the DPRK to return to nuclear disarmament talks by cutting off oil supplies.

          Six-Party Talks, which involve China, DPRK, the United States, the Republic of Korea, Russia and Japan, have been stalled since last June after three rounds.

          Asked if China believed Pyongyang was preparing for a nuclear weapons test, Liu said he did not have any evidence or get confirmation from any sides.

          It is reported DPRK yesterday accused the United States of making a fuss by notifying the nation's possible preparations for a nuclear test.

          EU Troika

          The European Union's Troika foreign ministers, Luxembourg foreign minister Jean Asselbom, EU External Relations Commissioner Benita Ferrero- Waldner and a representative of British Foreign Secretary will start a two-day visit to Beijing today.

          They will meet Premier Wen Jiabao and Foreign Minister Li Zhaoxing. Textiles and the lifting of arms embargo are expected to be touched upon but no new agreement is expected to be inked during this visit, according to the ministry source.

          It is EU's Troika's first official tour to China, which is an important part of the celebrations to mark the 30th anniversary of the diplomatic relations between China and EU.

          Ma Keqing, deputy director of Department of European Affairs of the Foreign Ministry, spoke highly of the smooth development of the China-EU relations yesterday, stressing that they are "active" and "fruitful."

          "The visit will deepen the bilateral all-around strategic partnership," she said.

          The EU has become the biggest trading partner of China while China is the second largest trading partner of the EU, Ma said.

          Last year, bilateral trade hit US$177 billion, 74 times of the number in 1975, when the two sides established diplomatic relations.



           
            Today's Top News     Top China News
           

          Zoellick: Policy to contain China 'foolish'

           

             
           

          China welcomes direct US-DPRK contacts

           

             
           

          Soong in Beijing for historic meeting

           

             
           

          Nobel laureates to discuss development

           

             
           

          Firms eye 2008 Olympic security budget

           

             
           

          President back home from Moscow ceremony

           

             
            EU to discuss embargo, textile, Taiwan issue with China
             
            Soong calls for wisdom to break cross-Straits stalemate
             
            Beijing addresses terror issue for Games
             
            Expert: Protected birds' death a mystery
             
            Kidnapped girl recovers after hammer attack
             
            Exam 'cheats' sue ministry
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          FM: Annan's advice taken on board
             
          FM: History distortion no small beer
             
          Spokeswoman: EU's arms embargo a 'political' issue
             
          FM: China, US to further constructive cooperation
             
          FM: China, US to further constructive cooperation
             
          FM: China pushes for six-party talks
             
          China hails Russian State Duma's approval of Kyoto Protocol
            News Talk  
            It is time to prepare for Beijing - 2008  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 国产一级r片内射免费视频| 亚洲国产精品人人做人人爱| 狠狠色噜噜狠狠狠狠7777米奇| 亚洲日韩AV秘 无码一区二区| 亚洲a人片在线观看网址| 亚洲熟女少妇乱色一区二区| 色综合天天综合网中文伊| 91老熟女老女人国产老| 377P欧洲日本亚洲大胆| 国产亚洲av手机在线观看| 日韩中文字幕精品一区在线| 毛片网站在线观看| 国产成人亚洲精品青草天美| 九九在线精品国产| 思思99热精品在线| 免费无码黄网站在线看| 妖精视频亚州无吗高清版| 国产老熟女狂叫对白| 性欧美videofree高清精品| 成人午夜视频在线| 精品无码久久久久久尤物| 中文字幕一区日韩精品| 无码激情亚洲一区| 久久天天躁狠狠躁夜夜躁2020| 亚洲欧洲久久激情久av| 国产69精品久久久久99尤物| 在线 欧美 中文 亚洲 精品 | 国产目拍亚洲精品一区二区| 亚洲一区二区三区丝袜| 亚洲国产精品综合久久网各| av在线 亚洲 天堂| 57pao国产成视频免费播放| 中文字幕av无码免费一区| 粉嫩一区二区三区国产精品| 日本一区二区三区在线 |观看| 男人的天堂va在线无码| 17岁日本免费bd完整版观看| 国产精品播放一区二区三区 | 国产精品 无码专区| 囯产精品久久久久久久久久妞妞| 久久国产免费观看精品3|