<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>Sports
                   
           

          FIFA says North Korea must play Japan in Bangkok
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-05-10 18:21

          World soccer governing body FIFA has ordered North Korea to play a politically sensitive home World Cup qualifier against Japan behind closed doors in Bangkok next month.

          In a statement posted on its website on Monday, FIFA said North Korea's soccer association had not appealed in time against an April 29 decision to punish the country for crowd trouble during March qualifiers against Bahrain and Iran in Pyongyang.

          "The Organising Committee for the FIFA World Cup has today announced that the Korea DPR-Japan preliminary competition match will be played on June 8 at a neutral venue in Bangkok, Thailand," the statement said.

          North Korea's official name is the Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

          There was no immediate reaction from Pyongyang but last week, official North Korean media strongly criticised FIFA for its proposed punishment.

          Japan welcomed the decision after some officials feared their country's 1910-1945 colonial rule over the Korean peninsula could have made their team a target in Pyongyang, too.

          "Now that the final decision to play the game in Bangkok has been made we must get on and prepare properly," Japan Football Association (JFA) chairman Saburo Kawabuchi said.

          "Playing in an empty stadium will be a new experience but it's down to us to make sure we're ready to deal with that."

          South Korea's soccer federation had been pushing for the match against Japan to go ahead in Pyongyang and had also sought to help the North appeal.

          South Korean soccer officials expressed regret, but said that there may still be time for Pyongyang to appeal.

          "It is pity that FIFA decided that North Korea had to play the match in Bangkok" said You Young-cheul, the KFA's media relations director, said by telephone.

          "We are watching possible additional steps that might come from either FIFA or North Korea with great interest", You said.

          ANGRY FANS

          He ruled out financial help for the North, which was fined 20,000 Swiss francs ($16,600) by FIFA, but said the Korea Football Association could still help if there was an appeal.

          The Bangkok Post reported at the weekend the Group B match would be played at the Rajamangala National Stadium there.

          It was not immediately clear why no appeal was lodged in time.

          FIFA ordered the Japan tie to be played in a neutral country following crowd trouble during North Korea's 2-0 defeat by Iran on March 30.

          Angry fans hurled bottles, rocks and other projectiles in protest at a late sending-off in the game at Kim Il-sung Stadium.

          Soldiers were also called in to restore order as home fans prevented Iran's team bus from leaving the stadium after the game in a rare display of public disorder in the secretive communist state.

          Monday's FIFA announcement said the measure also took into account unspecified incidents during North Korea's 2-1 home defeat to Bahrain on March 26.



          Juventus edge AC Milan 1-0
          Sochaux vs Strasbourg
          Sui Feifei
           
            Today's Top News     Top Sports News
           

          Most Japanese say shrine visits should stop

           

             
           

          Forum brings opportunity to knock

           

             
           

          President Hu meets Chirac, Putin in Moscow

           

             
           

          Hometown gives Soong a heroic welcome

           

             
           

          Police on alert ahead of China-Japan match

           

             
           

          RMB speculation fails to materialize

           

             
            China's shuttlers looking to home advantage
             
            F1 manufacturers seek new appeals process
             
            MVP Nash to lead Suns against former team
             
            Van Gundy backtracks from comments
             
            Source: Suns' D'Antoni to be Coach of Year
             
            Troussier determined to fight Marseille's cause
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Iran to appeal to FIFA over sanctions for crowd deaths
             
          FIFA order N.Korea to play Japan on neutral ground
             
          FIFA to boost 2006 World Cup prize money
             
          FIFA seeks crackdown on lying about ages
             
          FIFA investigate San Siro disturbances
             
          Australia gets AFC nod to join Asian soccer group
             
          FIFA vows to end racism
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 又粗又硬又黄a级毛片| 午夜精品影视国产一区在线麻豆| 国产乱久久亚洲国产精品| 免费无码成人AV片在线| 九九热在线精品视频99| 老鸭窝在钱视频| 国产裸体美女视频全黄| 亚洲一二区制服无码中字| 久久综合亚洲色一区二区三区| 起碰免费公开97在线视频| 天堂√在线中文官网在线| 国产精品一区二区三区性色| 狠狠躁日日躁夜夜躁欧美老妇| 日本亚洲色大成网站www久久| 成人国产精品一区二区网站公司| 国产又粗又爽视频| 国产按头口爆吞精在线视频| 五月婷网站| 日韩激情一区二区三区| 国产麻豆精品福利在线| 精品中文字幕人妻一二| 国产精品成人av电影不卡| 狠狠色丁香婷婷亚洲综合| 国产MD视频一区二区三区| 国产一区二区在线观看我不卡 | 日本精品中文字幕在线不卡| 中国美女a级毛片| 秋霞AV鲁丝片一区二区| 一个色的导航| 亚洲中文字幕无码中字| 99久久精品免费看国产| 午夜福利国产片在线视频| 黑人玩弄漂亮少妇高潮大叫| 国产成人免费永久在线平台| 国产性三级高清在线观看| 成人免费在线播放av| 天天色综网| 一区二区三区精品偷拍| 国产精品一久久香蕉产线看| 色香欲天天影视综合网| 狠狠色丁香婷婷综合尤物|