<tt id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"><pre id="6hsgl"></pre></pre></tt>
          <nav id="6hsgl"><th id="6hsgl"></th></nav>
          国产免费网站看v片元遮挡,一亚洲一区二区中文字幕,波多野结衣一区二区免费视频,天天色综网,久久综合给合久久狠狠狠,男人的天堂av一二三区,午夜福利看片在线观看,亚洲中文字幕在线无码一区二区
            Home>News Center>World
                   
           

          Bomb blast kills one near Cairo's popular Egyptian Museum
          (Agencies)
          Updated: 2005-04-30 23:08

          CAIRO - An unidentified person has been killed in an explosion under a bridge behind the popular Egyptian Museum in central Cairo that also injured at least four foreigners, police said.

          Two Israelis, an Italian, a Russian and four Egyptians were hurt in the blast, which occurred around 4:00 pm (1300 GMT) Saturday behind the popular Egyptian Museum in central Cairo on Saturday, police said.

          A foreign ministry spokesman in Jerusalem, commenting on earlier reports, said "we cannot yet confirm whether any Israelis are among the wounded. Our consul (in Cairo) is checking the reports.

          It was unclear whether the fatality was an innocent victim or a suicide bomber.

          The body was covered by newspapers and appeared to be almost intact except for the head which was completely disfigured.

          There were conflicting reports as to whether the bomb was thrown from a bridge or whether a bomber had jumped with it.

          The site of the bombing was a crowded bus terminal, situated in General Abdul Munem Riyadh Square between the museum and the Ramses Hilton on the east bank of the Nile River.

          Police initially said someone had thrown a bomb from the bridge, killing a tourist.

          Echoing reports by eyewitnesses, they later said the bomber may have thrown himself off the bridge and died in the blast.

          Al-Jazeera television reported that the bomb was a crude one, containing nails.

          Fire trucks and ambulances rushed to the scene and a police cordon was thrown up around the site, where numerous curious onlookers had gathered.

          Forensic experts and police dogs were sent to the scene to help with investigations.

          This was the second attack on tourists in Egypt in less than a month.

          On April 7, a bomb blast rocked a central Cairo bazaar popular with tourists, killing two French citizens, a US national and the bomber.

          Egyptian authorities have arrested at least nine people in connection with the attack on the Khan al-Khalili market, located next door to the world-famous Al-Azhar University, a great seat of Muslim scholarship.

          That bombing was the first against foreign targets in Cairo in more than seven years. Afterwards, authorities beefed up security around the country's main tourists attractions and embassies urged their citizens to keep a low profile.

          A previously unknown group calling itself the Islamic Brigades of Pride in Egypt said it carried out the attack.

          The attack was "to avenge our brothers, martyrs of injustice and detainees" and to prove to Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, who "speaks of sleeper cells, that there are also active mujahedeen working against him and his likes," a statement said.

          Egypt is a hugely popular destination for tourists owing to its pharaonic monuments, Nile cruises and Red Sea coast which have been rocked by major attacks against foreign targets in recent years.

          Last October, at least 34 people, including several Israeli tourists, were killed in triple bomb attacks on the Hilton hotel Taba and two nearby resorts in the Sinai peninsula. More than 10 were wounded.

          The Egyptian economy is heavily dependent on tourism and has been severely hit by previous attacks.

          In 1997, nine German holidaymakers and their Egyptian driver were killed when their bus was firebombed in front of the Egyptian Museum.

          In November of the same year, 62 people, including 58 foreign holidaymakers, were killed in an attack in the southern city of Luxor that was claimed by Jammaa Islamiyya, the bloodiest attack on tourists in Egypt.

          However, the group's leader, Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman, declared a truce in 1998.

          Sheikh Omar was sentenced to life in prison in 1996 by a US court for his involvement in a bomb attack against New York's World Trade Center three years earlier that killed six people and injured 1,000.



           
            Today's Top News     Top World News
           

          Hu-Lien meeting raises hope for cross-Straits relations

           

             
           

          China, US to enhance military exchanges

           

             
           

          Presidents Hu, Putin to meet in Moscow

           

             
           

          New authority to oversee energy sector

           

             
           

          Electricity price partially raised since May 1st

           

             
           

          EU launches investigation into textile imports

           

             
            North Korea may carry out nuclear test by June - Kyodo
             
            England to plead guilty to prisoner abuse
             
            Iran says it may defy deal with EU on nuclear suspension
             
            Berlusconi to speak to Bush about death of Italian agent in Iraq
             
            Britain's opposition chides Blair over Iraq war
             
            Alleged Zarqawi tape threatens new attacks
             
           
            Go to Another Section  
           
           
            Story Tools  
             
            Related Stories  
             
          Russian president Putin visits Egypt
             
          Egypt blast at bazaar kills 2, injures 20
             
          Egyptian court convicts 2 in Mubarak plot
             
          Egypt ambassador back in Israel after 4-year break
             
          Mubarak: Democracy can't come from outside
             
          Tests show King Tut was not murdered
             
          Archaeologists uncover bead-covered mummy
            News Talk  
            Are the Republicans exploiting the memory of 9/11?  
          Advertisement
                   
          主站蜘蛛池模板: 精品久久久久久无码免费| 亚洲精品一区二区在线播| 国产老头多毛Gay老年男| 中文字幕日韩精品有码| 国产首页一区二区不卡| 青青草视频原手机在线观看| 亚洲一区二区三区激情在线| 国产美女69视频免费观看| 国产成人精品成人a在线观看| 中文字幕亚洲高清在线一区| 亚洲精中文字幕二区三区| 国模精品视频一区二区三区| 国产在线观看播放av| 少妇愉情理伦片丰满丰满午夜| 久久精品波多野结衣| 伊人久久婷婷综合五月97色| 色综合久久久无码网中文| 久久精品国产一区二区蜜芽| 午夜在线欧美蜜桃| 国产一区一一区高清不卡| 熟女系列丰满熟妇AV| 国内精品伊人久久久久AV一坑| 人妻系列中文字幕精品| 91pao强力打造免费高清 | 国产视频一区二区三区四区视频 | 久久精品不卡一区二区| 中文字幕国产精品资源| 国产不卡一区二区在线视频| 成人亚欧欧美激情在线观看| 亚洲国产成人精品无色码| 天美传媒mv免费观看完整| 亚洲人成网站在线观看播放不卡| 久久久欧美国产精品人妻噜噜| 在线国产毛片| 国产精品老熟女露脸视频| freechinese麻豆| 欧美成人午夜在线观看视频| 国产成人久久精品77777综合| 亚洲av永久无码精品水牛影视| 97人妻精品一区二区三区免| 人妻av无码系列一区二区三区|